Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. (12110 Views)

Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Left-handedness In Children; Can It Be Corrected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by timilehing(m): 6:10am On Aug 12, 2014
As a lefthander, you'll probably learn to use your Right hand too better than Righthanders using there left.

1 Like

Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by Smily202(m): 6:11am On Aug 12, 2014
if u r lefti n ur parents force righti on u..... ur own don....
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by 30secs(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2014
I'm left handed/sided... OP I don't get the question you're trying to ask though
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by pricelessm(f): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2014
I use left n ma parents don't have problem wit it except ma nebors n ignorant relatives who won't mind their business. Most pple like me because am a southpaw nd feel am bold brave
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by Richy4(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2014
There's nothing bad about it. Before it was reallying annoying that the door of my refrigerator was done by a left handed person.

Now I find it kinda of amusing when my friends came over and try to open it for a drink.
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by kentozybee(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2014
left handed guys are known to have bad tempers, they tend to flare up easily
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by yunisco: 6:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Am so proud to be a leftie, i am a choosen generation, born to show is excellency, all i required for life God has given me, I know who I am. See, I'm walking in powers, I'm walking in miracles, I liv a life of FAVOURs, I know who I am. Just take a look at me I'm a wonder, it doesn't matter what you see now, come see His GLORRRRRRRRRRRY, I know who I am.

1 Like

Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2014
yunisco: Am so proud to be a leftie, i am a choosen generation, born to show is excellency, all i required for life God has given me, I know who I am. See, I'm walking in powers, I'm walking in miracles, I liv a life of FAVOURs, I know who I am. Just take a look at me I'm a wonder, it doesn't matter what you see now, come see His GLORRRRRRRRRRRY, I know who I am.

Exceeding grace smiley
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by parzdor(m): 6:46am On Aug 12, 2014
Lefters naso dia sence ma o dey left left #donlidem
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by joywendy(f): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2014
GentleMimi:
You hate people who are left-handed? Talk of ignorance,this is the height of it. I hope u will not kill any of ur kids who show signs of it. They did not create themselves that way,their Maker deemed it so.

@ Topic,i heard they are usually intelligent. It would be pure wickedness on the part of a parent to force that kid into using his right hand,as aginst natural use of left.

Don't mind him, he doesn't know anything. He will be part of those people who will force his kids to use right hand.

i have heard of many cases of parents forcing their children who are born with using their left to force them to use their right. it's a normal thing here in Nigeria unfortunately.
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by Newtononline(m): 6:50am On Aug 12, 2014
Right handedness produces a better torque wen dealing wit machines n engines
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by thechemist01(m): 6:51am On Aug 12, 2014
[/color]
chuchuo: I was naturally left handed but I was beaten and forced to use my right hand to write. Now I can use both hands to do most things.
[color=#006600]
chuchuo: I was naturally left handed but I was beaten and forced to use my right hand to write. Now I can use both hands to do most things.
in fact i use both hands too
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by SirHouloo(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2014
Osin korondo, I do fear their shot on football pitch and their dribbles can make U turn 720 degrees.
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by ayodiya: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2014
lefthanded and love it .
d best thing about being left is you understand complex things easily read wole soyinka like pure water,
you think faster than most people.
lefthanded people dont read speech like lazy righties obam and clinton and many order.
you dont bother youself with unneccesary things.
lefthanded people are the people with the real leftist ideas , we are natural radicals.
i heard a lot of lefthanded people are born in may or are geminis anybody here like that?
i'm one
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 12, 2014
Team Ambidextrous.. cool

Ndi aka na abo na adi ezu ori..

Leftie by Nature,Rightie by nurture..

Jab with right,punch with left...you can call me a south paw and i play table tennis with right hand and lawn tennis with left.

I use both hands 50/50..

1 Like

Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by ayodiya: 7:09am On Aug 12, 2014
thechemist01: [/color][color=#006600]
in fact i use both hands too
i use my right to draw picture or design and throw things the rest of the task goes to left.
and does who say lefties die more early than righties that is for people who work in factories because the equipments are designed for righties apart from that from that lefties live longer they are cautious people
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by colossus2: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2014
justi4jesu:

You don return from your travel abi angry angry
Lolz....you no gree gimme visa to Jupiter na cheesy
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2014
I am left handed and am not ready to change it. I love it that way and i don't regret it for one day. Am i intelligent? From belle grin Am i handsome? God knows i am, though i hate to say it so i don't become proud. Its for my future wife alone.... Did she just ask if am married? No am single and searching for my paw-paw grin tongue so in all,be proud of what you have. Someone here said they don't live long! Lol are you God?
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by Esttyconnect(f): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2014
There is nothing wrong with being lefthanded neither is there anything special in it. I used to be a 'leftie', but I was forced me to start using my right hand for most things.
NB: JESUS LOVES YOU. Don't reject His love. The end is near, accept Jesus today!
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by temi4fash(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2014
Use to be a left handed but was beaten and forced to use my right.. Now I use my right for writing and left for every oda thing... Do u know dat leg legged footballers av d hottest shot in foot ball...
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by timpaker(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2014
I was lefthanded till my JSS 3 when my parents made me convert to bn righthandedn that explains my "rainfall" handwriting grin. I still write and do thingz with both hands though, ambidextrous quite well. Just that I eat, draw and sign with my left hand and write and do other things with my lazy right hand cheesy
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by justi4jesu(f): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2014
colossus2:
Lolz....you no gree gimme visa to Jupiter na cheesy

Yimmu.................
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by laplace19(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2014

In that case you are ambidextrous..... interesting!!! cool
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by richling77(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2014
missKeri: I am left handed...My mum couldn't cope with it so she taught me how to write using my right hand, I have d worst handwriting for years..Now I can do things with both hands..I dont think its a big deal doe
That makes you ambidextrous. I'm close to it too.
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by Tval(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2014
I use the both.. But I can't write with left hand.
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by naijaboiy: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2014
My Dad is Left-handed,,but funny enough nobody in my family inherited that from him..except my younger brother who uses his left leg when playing football...

I wish I was ambidextrous too sad sad

I admire footballers who play very well with their left foot e.g R.carlos,Robben,messi

But there is really nothing special in it..its just the way God created you.

So,,i wonder why people are calling the names of great people as if there are no great people who are right handed

The one I don't understand is when some elders see it as disrespect when you collect or give them something with your left hand undecided undecided

Ignorance tho!
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by zizytd(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2014
ayodiya: lefthanded and love it .
d best thing about being left is you understand complex things easily read wole soyinka like pure water,
you think faster than most people.
lefthanded people dont read speech like lazy righties obam and clinton and many order.
you dont bother youself with unneccesary things.
lefthanded people are the people with the real leftist ideas , we are natural radicals.
i heard a lot of lefthanded people are born in may or are geminis anybody here like that?
i'm one
I am left handed and a Gemini.

1 Like

Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by daylae(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2014
same here. . talk about misinformed teachers.
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by Romanticboy1(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2014
This thread reminded me of the beatings i received as a child due to left-handedness...
Buh like peak...Its in me...God knws the reason why i was born a leftie...so no-one can change that...Altho i write with right hand now,,,i do other things with my left...av noticed i recall things vividly and my left hand is unusually stronger than the other...have any other leftie experienced this or it varies?
Btw,
Nr make us too vex o,,cus If leftie slap you eh.....lipsrsealed
Good morning World
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by Galadimabawa: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2014
I use bot
Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by dre11(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2014
Am a righty...
But, most lefty friends i do have, have this fine handwritting dat i do admire....

I think parents wanting thier kids to change to righty has to do with cultural/traditional norms.
Apart from that....... i don't see any reason why u have to change them for who they are........
They are just using the left side of their brain more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Most Women Emotionally Selfish? / 9 Children Die In Fire Outbreak In Baccha Village, Plateau (Photos) / Goron Tula(silky Kola): Aphrodisiac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.