Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Should I Do To This Girl..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To This Girl..... (1228 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To This Girl..... by AndyBlazeSpirit: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2014

day b4 yesterday been saturday evening, Me and my GF went for and outing
reaching there my GF denied me in public and even slap me and screen at me that i want to rape her, because she saw another guy staring at her thinking that the guy loves her, after that the boy staring at her come and toast her she agree and he told her home used her after two days she call the guy only for her to find the mysteries of her live, the guy give her last warning ever to never call her again in her life. and now just now now this night she call me tell me to beg to forgive her to come back to her

What should I do

angry angry

#BITG
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl..... by raziboi(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
aw do u expect me to comment.....CNT undastd ur English

#leaves thread....#ndi ara

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl..... by vizkiz: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Reggae style cheesy
Intro

Keyboard:[Uhwaka...uhwaka....uhwaka....uhwaka] (2x)

Just the other day...Oh lord, just the other day.

Just the other daaaay!!! Just the other day.

Just the other day, i came out of my own house, and i saw my friend, he was standing down the road...(2x)
so i decided to go and mEet my friend but i didn't know there was a stone one the floor...

Chrs: so i hit my leg on stone
(Resp) stone, stone.....stone stone cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl..... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
....lips sealed...
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl..... by Ivanspring(f): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmmmm....all i can say here is don't accept her back.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl..... by sistar007(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Sorry
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl..... by Summersland(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2014
meaningless thread,get off jooooo
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl..... by valdes00(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2014
Am I surprised..... Nah
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl..... by nickz(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
chaiii op as much as i hate you ,;Dthis your new moniker is as funny as Bleep......lmaorotflgringrin
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl..... by jashar(f): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
cheesy grin grin it's official. Andyblaze/AndyblazeSpirit(waiting for AndyblazeBody) has lost it. Jokes asunder,how can we help out?cheesy grin cheesy.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl..... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Story for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Do Love Happen Outright Or We Tend To Grow In Love ? / . / Dating Differences Between Black Men And White Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.