Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,428 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25640 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Hey post a pic of you and your so called family. Prove to us you are who you say you are. Get a piece of paper and write down childofgod09 and I will believe this madness you speak of. Until then, I don't believe you have a family nor a wife but starting rubbish online.
leave am o,dis goat fit never even cross cotonou border for the whole of him wretched life.
in other news:20 inmates escape from yaba left psychiatric hospital,this fit be one of them ooo
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
ebonyeyez:
This guy worship white supremacist women who also love to destroy melanin in skin which is very vital in African culture. This guy is a sick parasite producing mixed babies to be accepted by white man and cultivate his westernized way of learning. He should bleach his skin a maybe he would become even more acceptable to the white man who brainwashed him into believing in mixing babies. I guess he has no problem kissing and sucking white man ass because that's exactly who his wife was doing before she met his ugly inferior complexed ass. Lol grin grin..BLACK POWER!BLACK POWER!BLACK SUPERIOR POWER!BLACK POWER!!!! cool

You sick inbred i.c.e.s.t practicing devil possesed witch. You enjoy f.o.r.n.i.c.a.t.i.n.g with your relatives and that is why you defected freak rooting for inbreeding. My wife never went with the white men. She is a Godly woman who saved herself for marriage with me. Can you say that about yourself?Only God knows how many loose morals men and women you opened your sti infected hole to. You are the lowest of low nasty fake corpse hair devil worshipper. You will rot in the deepest pit of hell you racist bigot jezebel. God will protect mixed families against you Satanic wretch.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
childofGod09:

You sick inbred i.c.e.s.t practicing devil possesed witch. You enjoy f.o.r.n.i.c.a.t.i.n.g with your relatives and that is why you defected freak rooting for inbreeding. My wife never went with the white men. She is a Godly woman who saved herself for marriage with me. Can you say that about yourself?Only God knows how many loose morals men and women you opened your sti infected hole to. You are the lowest of low nasty fake corpse hair devil worshipper. You will rot in the deepest pit of hell you racist bigot jezebel. God will protect mixed families against you Satanic wretch.
i'd advice you to visit stormfront and chimpout,their websites.google em and pls give me feedback.thanx
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
leave am o,dis goat fit never even cross cotonou border for the whole of him wretched life.
in other news:20 inmates escape from yaba left psychiatric hospital,this fit be one of them ooo

You clearly have mental issues. My wife has degree in psychology and just from reading your posts she said you should be under a psychiatric care. Here in Europe you would definitely be locked in secure ward. You are a racist and racism is a mental sickness. All humans are equal. Your skin which will rot in grave oneday is not important, it is the soul that matters, but you don't have any soul as you sold it to Satan. Satan hates people. God is loving and accepting of people. You clearly worship Satan.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
childofGod09:

You are not tormenting anyone you sick racist skunk. You are being tormented you daughter of Satan. You cannot take it that more and more decent, educated black men like David Oyelowo, Colin Salmon, Reggie Bush, John Legend..... are loving and marrying beautiful white/nonblack women and producing gorgeous, intelligent mixed people like Gugu Mbatha Raw and Boris Kodjoe. MIXED POWER.

LMAO grin grin Son of Satan you are desperate..
May God continue to bless the STRONG, LOVING, SUPPORTING OF EACH OTHER, BLACK MARRIAGES IN THIS WORLD, AND CONTINUE TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY, INTELLIGENT BLACK CHILDREN.
God surley favors us!!! We were made in his image. smiley smiley smiley
I'm so thankful that God made me a BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, THE MOTHER OF WOMAN KIND, OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED. WE ARE TRULY BLESSED.

AMEN!!! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
childofGod09:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BTW where is your picture of your beautiful white trash family? Im not believing you have family. Post a picture with your name on a piece of paper, because you are just online to get black people to be mad at you over your imaginary family. Post d pic to stop all of this madness. White people are barbaric because black people were d first originators on the planet proof is ancient KEMET in EGYPT which is in AFRICA. So before you start kissing white people ass you should kiss our ass because we borned a bastard child like you nigga....

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
This guy is gone in d head. He want to become European. Damn Im laughing my azz off..

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Yes I hope someone find him soon. Hopefully they won't give him more hallucinating drug believing he is European. Smh. .

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
childofGod09:

You clearly have mental issues. My wife has degree in psychology and just from reading your posts she said you should be under a psychiatric care. Here in Europe you would definitely be locked in secure ward. You are a racist and racism is a mental sickness. All humans are equal. Your skin which will rot in grave oneday is not important, it is the soul that matters, but you don't have any soul as you sold it to Satan. Satan hates people. God is loving and accepting of people. You clearly worship Satan.
trust me dear i dont give d fvck about you,ur imaginary white wives and mixed kids.u dnt add value to my life.my only problem with u is claiming to be from my tribe which is igbo pls desist from disgracing our good name if u dnt want amadioha to visit u wherever u are.anu mpama,onye ara,onye nzuzu gi na nwunye apuna i luru

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
ebonyeyez:
This guy is gone in d head. He want to become European. Damn Im laughing my azz off..
hes been brianwashed.he worship white pple,this one suffers frm chronic inferiority complex.MY annoyance with the psycho is he claims to be igbo nd i hate it

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by OneNaira6: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
You guys do realize the OP is most likely a white eastern European woman correct? You people do realize that right? Instead of bashing OP as a black man and some bashing black men completely, why don't you sister just ignore the 1diot.

The OP is just your typical white chick that has the misconception that your average black man will choose then over a beautiful black chick. Is kinda similar to that ugly white chick that went on youtube and claimed she loves running through black neighborhood with her shirt off and steal all black women baby daddies. Their men have fooled them with some crazy fantasy of how we want them more than black women. The desperate ones always come up online to write off their fantasy.

This is just some illiterate white b1tch trying to incite hatred towards black men from you sisters and you guys anyways let them do so. Wth?

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:
hes been brianwashed.he worship white pple,this one suffers frm chronic inferiority complex.MY annoyance with the psycho is he claims to be igbo nd i hate it
Yes I know his mother hates him for having these symptoms. What kind of son embarrasses his parents like this?

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 15, 2015
childofGod09:

You filthy racist mugu witch. You are evil Godless creature. How dare you mentioning God when you have so much hatred in you. God forbid the bigot like you breeds.You will burn in hell for your bigotry and hatred. You brought a curse on yourself by mocking my family, your own inbred kid if unfortunately you breed will one day spit in your face and call you bastard. Get behind me Satan.
you are a phuking mut not igbo, we don't know who you are and neither do you. That is why we are trying to give you intervention because you are suffering from psychosis. You are Satan right hand man and he his using to like a piece of tissue in helps of wiping shit off his azz. Please stop with the barbaric ignorance. You are disgracing Africa continent with your delusional remedial beliefs. Just admit you hate you came from black woman vagina and you wish you came from white in order to fit into white supremacist society...

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 15, 2015
I believe this very well could be a white woman. Damn.... This person still hasn't post no pic of anything. We all have been fooled......smh

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by mulattoclaro(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:
why are you pained? Is it cos he didn't marry a Nigerian? Who in his right senses even marries a Nigerian girl? You're all hungry, lazy, wretched and ex prostitutes.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by thecommunist(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2015
i noticed that it is mostly the ladies that are attacking the OP, why so?
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

Something tells me not to believe a perverted racist and bigot like you. I know for a fact that i have had se.x with animals before. Please don't fill me on the details it's disgusting to think that a human (scratch that you are not human)....

only Fulani pvnks do that shii son.

the tales of Fulani pvnks laying heifers even right there in the abattoir is legendary, don't deny your heritage, I thought you are a proud Fulani.

and don't come here lying that you have never despatched at least one dirty infidel to the greater beyond before. it will be a disgrace to your jihad pursuing grandfather, a-la, uthman bin fodio.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
why are you pained? Is it cos he didn't marry a Nigerian? Who in his right senses even marries a Nigerian girl? You're all hungry, lazy, wretched and ex prostitutes.
Why tf should i be pained?how the fvck does his marriage affect my life??you really sound hurt,it seems naija girls av dealt with u alot lol.
nobody cares bout ur opinion bout naija ladies tho,its as irrellevant as u are.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your mst likely nigerian,and so is your mom hence she too is hungry,wretched and an old prostitute.
na hungry naija boys like u dey decieve all does dumbass white b1tches use dem get greencard and make quit money.not everyone worships white people like u,most of us have self pride.ur one of does brainwashed niqqas who consider fvcking a white whench their greatest achievement. Am sure she feeds u bananas like the monkey u really are.ur a coward nd too much of a b1tchass nigger dog who cnt handle a black woman so he opts for the easier and weaker species to control.again,no one gives a fvck who u date,besides ur not the only one in an interracial relationship so get a life.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by mulattoclaro(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:
your mst likely nigerian,and so is your mom hence she too is hungry,wretched and an old prostitute.
na hungry naija boys like u dey decieve all does dumbass white b1tches use dem get greencard and make quit money.not everyone worships white people like u,most of us have self pride.ur one of does brainwashed niqqas who consider fvcking a white whench their greatest achievement. Am sure she feeds u bananas like the monkey u really are.ur a coward nd too much of a b1tchass nigger dog who cnt handle a black woman so he opts for the easier and weaker species to control.again,no one gives a fvck who u date,besides ur not the only one in an interracial relationship so get a life.
fucking a white girl is a million times better than fucking your maggot infested alum protected pussy. Mind you my mom isn't nigerian so I'm free to throw shots at you girls. Mumu. How much do you charge? I can pay o.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
fucking a white girl is a million times better than fucking your maggot infested alum protected pussy. Mind you my mom isn't nigerian so I'm free to throw shots at you girls. Mumu. How much do you charge? I can pay o.
you've replied as expected,thnk GOd you accept that ur ugly monkey ass is inferior to ur white slavemasters hehehe
ur mom maynt be a nigerian but your dad obviously is so he came from a generation of ashawos and harlots hehe,i can see where u got ur bitchass genes from
how are u even sure d woman u call ur mom is truly ur mom.u are most likely a bastard product of a drunk man who raped a stinky lice infested bitch one night.like father,like son haha
lmao,pls dnt give dt poor white shank HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases or you'll find your monkey ass rotting in jail i bet ya!
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by mulattoclaro(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:
you've replied as expected,thnk GOd you accept that ur ugly monkey ass is inferior to ur white slavemasters hehehe
ur mom maynt be a nigerian but your dad obviously is so he came from a generation of ashawos and harlots hehe,i can see where u got ur bitchass genes from
how are u even sure d woman u call ur mom is truly ur mom.u are most likely a bastard product of a drunk man who raped a stinky lice infested bitch one night.like father,like son haha
lmao,pls dnt give dt poor white shank HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases or you'll find your monkey ass rotting in jail i bet ya!

Hahaha. You're really so pained? That was indeed very deep. Don't divert from the main ish. How much do you charge? I can pay o. Ashawo oooooooo. Woooooooo.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. You're really so pained? That was indeed very deep. Don't divert from the main ish. How much do you charge? I can pay o. Ashawo oooooooo. Woooooooo.
ahn ahn?na by force to fvck me ni?abi ur white hoe toto don tire u nd u need some real stuff*winks*??lool but
sorry to break ur heart darling,i dnt fvck around,i'm an independent woman who pays her bills believe it or not.
im enjoyin this convo tho,ur not that boring.
abeg gist me o my brother,i hear say nigerian male ashawo dey make money wella just by shagging dose b1tches abeg na true??o boy ur hoe don tidy u well well.ur market dey sell ooo,congrats bro.God go make u bigga,no dulling
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by adahgold(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Show us her picture nah..

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by mulattoclaro(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:
ahn ahn?na by force to fvck me ni?abi ur white hoe toto don tire u nd u need some real stuff*winks*??lool but
sorry to break ur heart darling,i dnt fvck around,i'm an independent woman who pays her bills believe it or not.
im enjoyin this convo tho,ur not that boring.
abeg gist me o my brother,i hear say nigerian male ashawo dey make money wella just by shagging dose b1tches abeg na true??o boy ur hoe don tidy u well well.ur market dey sell ooo,congrats bro.God go make u bigga,no dulling
see mumu. grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see mumu. grin grin grin
grin talk na?share ur success tips.. abi no be naija boy u be ni??
them talk say na all dose old cargo rich oyinbo women una like to dey scatter deir puunny pass... grin
chaaai,una wicked o.god dey look una for 4D
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by mulattoclaro(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:
grin talk na?share ur success tips.. abi no be naija boy u be ni??
them talk say na all dose old cargo rich oyinbo women una like to dey scatter deir puunny pass... grin
chaaai,una wicked o.god dey look una for 4D
success tip is that is I'm married to a Brazilian lady I met when I was studying in Canada.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
success tip is that is I'm married to a Brazilian lady I met when I was studying in Canada.
sharp guy,now you're talking grin.i know say she go hold paper dieee,see as u neat hehe grin
she sabi cook nigerian dishes or na only canned sea food u dey chop??.how long una marriage don dey?when u go divorce am comot??lol
but tbh i've dated few oyinbo guys out of curiousity nd they're smtn else,dey av serious issues.i can never be happy with their kind.
i wann spend the rest of my life with someone i can relate to,an igbo man who i'll be free with not a person i'll always try to impress.
its so beautiful to be with someone who shares the same cultural identity with you.
i have no ish with u dating a brazilian,like hell it ain none of my business tho!but dnt downgrade naija ladies to praise ur chick,ur half nigerian and it speaks bad on your person.
it shows inferiority complex on ur part and dts just sad
enjoy ur life bruh,nothing do u.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
rigarmortis:

only Fulani pvnks do that shii son.

the tales of Fulani pvnks laying heifers even right there in the abattoir is legendary, don't deny your heritage, I thought you are a proud Fulani.

and don't come here lying that you have never despatched at least one dirty infidel to the greater beyond before. it will be a disgrace to your jihad pursuing grandfather, a-la, uthman bin fodio.

I don't think so, I know for a fact that you are talking about yourself. Only people who usually talk about such atrocious acts partake in them. My advice for you is to stop messing around with animals before you catch a very dangerous disease.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

I don't think so, I know for a fact that you are talking about yourself. Only people who usually talk about such atrocious acts partake in them. My advice for you is to stop messing around with animals before you catch a very dangerous disease.

pond scum, so you have caught bovine TB from your unending assault on the mammary glands of some unfortunate poor cow?.....so sad.

desist before you contract mad cow disease son, remember you are slightly off your rocker already, no need to worsen the situation, stay off debauchery, no matter how tempting.

make friends with civilized beings, far away from your nomadic settlement, wherever-the-fvkc that is, and experience a new lease of life.

there is more to this life than, killing and maiming a whole village, hitting your head of the ground five times a day, reading from the devils manual, otherwise known as the koranT, and engaging in the occasional cow intra-virginal masssstvrb4t1on.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
rigarmortis:

pond scum, so you have caught bovine TB from your unending assault on the mammary glands of some unfortunate poor cow?.....so sad.

desist before you contract mad cow disease son, remember you are slightly off your rocker already, no need to worsen the situation, stay off debauchery, no matter how tempting.

make friends with civilized beings, far away from your nomadic settlement, wherever-the-fvkc that is, and experience a new lease of life.

there is more to this life than, killing and maiming a whole village, hitting your head of the ground five times a day, reading from the devils manual, otherwise known as the koranT, and engaging in the occasional cow intra-virginal masssstvrb4t1on.

You are disgusting, seek mental help immediately

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos / My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.