Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,116 members, 7,856,459 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25660 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 16, 2015
I see a few gays online supporting neanderthals belief
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 16, 2015
CheeNayNay:
ahn ahn?na by force to fvck me ni?abi ur white hoe toto don tire u nd u need some real stuff*winks*??lool but
sorry to break ur heart darling,i dnt fvck around,i'm an independent woman who pays her bills believe it or not.
im enjoyin this convo tho,ur not that boring.
abeg gist me o my brother,i hear say nigerian male ashawo dey make money wella just by shagging dose b1tches abeg na true??o boy ur hoe don tidy u well well.ur market dey sell ooo,congrats bro.God go make u bigga,no dulling
Don't mind him. He is a real d1ckriding Nigga with a bra on..SMLOLOL...

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 16, 2015
White women invented prostitution and also women equal rights in America so we got give props for the neanderthals. They also believe all black people came from primate. Lol....
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 16, 2015
Check dis sh1t out... White woman sucked and fuked 919 men in one day. White women invented prostitution so before you stupid niggaz open your mouth on black women, get a life. Stop being ridiculous trying to prove a point. A damn shame......lol

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2015
I think you are making a mistake @Ebonyeyez, most black men do not favour white women over black women. That's completely false. It's like me saying black women highly favour white men because it seems to be a common combo these days, but I don't have scientific proof. With that said, don't believe what some of these people online tell you.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

You are disgusting, seek mental help immediately

you can cure/manage any illness, but there is no known cure for being Fulani.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2015
rigarmortis:

you can cure/manage any illness, but there is no known cure for being Fulani.

Nice try bigoted sex-deviant, it sounds like you read a lot of demonic books, you might want to get a mental check up very soon
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

Nice try bigoted sex-deviant, it sounds like you read a lot of demonic books, you might want to get a mental check up very soon

I have read a lot of books, from all Robert Greene to lobsang rampa books, to the malleus maleficarum.

none is demonic as the devil's own manual, otherwise known as the (un)HOLY KoRan(T).

and believe me son, on the bolded, someone who hits his head on the ground, five times a day, plus inhaling the nauseous fart of the next man in front.............................all these acts done faithfully 5 times a day will definitely become mentally challenged at some point in his life.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by K9blunt(f): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2015
childofGod09:

------------------------------------------------------------
I am helping with things which need to be done in the house, reading bible with my children and praying before I go to work. Also when I come back from work. God is the number one in my family.
no wonder she's the god sent white woman in your life........ op you're just happy you married a slave in white skin because you've been coming across black women who don't succumb to your caveman like idea of a wife material... so just enjoy your self and stop trying to spread your stupidity.
you only pray and go to work and expect your white wife to cook, clean and care for the kids. and still go to work and all you have to do is pray, bible read and *wife where is my food* smh.
oniranu jati jati. Ku ro mbi! jare.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by K9blunt(f): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2015
childofGod09:

Good you asking this question. Don't you ask yourself if God is upset with what is going on in Nigeria. Hatred and fights between tribes, different religions are on the news everyday. People hate everyone who is different to them . Ask youself why did God bring this Ebola on Nigeria? Pray and I will be also praying that people's hatred will stop so God is not upset and he does not need to bring a plaque like Ebola.
has your god stopped the KKK from existing or the other white suppremacist from walking the earth? why are you settling on blacks alone ?
hypocritical much undecided
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:
I think you are making a mistake @Ebonyeyez, most black men do not favour white women over black women. That's completely false. It's like me saying black women highly favour white men because it seems to be a common combo these days, but I don't have scientific proof. With that said, don't believe what some of these people online tell you.
I didn't make a big mistake you misunderstood my statement. You made a big mistake by saying ALL BLACK MEN FAVOUR WHITE WOMEN AND YES I AM A RACIST BECAUSE THEY LYNCHED, MURDERED, RAPED, MY ANCESTORS YOU JUST THINK I NEED TO SHARE D LOVE N FORGET MY ANCESTORS? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck u Fulani. One just a small number of black men im referring to on this page so just mind your own and stay in your lane.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
CheeNayNay:
sharp guy,now you're talking grin.i know say she go hold paper dieee,see as u neat hehe grin
she sabi cook nigerian dishes or na only canned sea food u dey chop??.how long una marriage don dey?when u go divorce am comot??lol
but tbh i've dated few oyinbo guys out of curiousity nd they're smtn else,dey av serious issues.i can never be happy with their kind.
i wann spend the rest of my life with someone i can relate to,an igbo man who i'll be free with not a person i'll always try to impress.
its so beautiful to be with someone who shares the same cultural identity with you.
i have no ish with u dating a brazilian,like hell it ain none of my business tho!but dnt downgrade naija ladies to praise ur chick,ur half nigerian and it speaks bad on your person.
it shows inferiority complex on ur part and dts just sad
enjoy ur life bruh,nothing do u.
Look at you hypocrite. I never degraded Igbo women, but you are attacking my lovely nonblack wife. Why? My Igbo mother loves my wife and my wife loves and respects her. You have a wicked heart and you hate all white/nonblack women and that is sad. You pretending like all marriages between Igbo men and Igbo women are happy. Seven fellow Igbo men who went to university with me married Igbo women and today five of them are divorced, one is in a unhappy marriage and has another Igbo woman on the side which his Igbo wife knows about but tolerates it just to avoid divorce, now how absolutely disgusting is that. Godly husband who is with his wife from true love would never cheat on his wife. Only one guy is still happily married to Igbo wife, she is a friend to my wife and does not hate decent and Godly white/nonblack women like my wife, one of her brothers is also married to white Hungarian lady. Those men did not marry from true love except that one and that is why their relationships failed. One day your Igbo female friend betrays you and you will learn your lesson. More and more fellow Nigerians are marrying beautiful, loving white/Asian/mixed women all over the world and being blissfully happy. Highest group of children being born for example in UK is mixed children. Mixed children of Nigerian men and white/nonblack women are very successful like Chuka Umunna, Megalynn Echikunwoke... Racist blacks like you can fight it of with racist whites and leave mixed families alone as we want to live in peace. We spread message of love and acceptance. You just spitting hatred. If you don't stop your wicked hate will destroy you. No Godly man of any background would want such a insecure, hateful creature as a wife. Maybe if you give a birth to albino you will learn when backwards people would hate your child. You hate mixed children and that is pure wickedness. God help this world cause Satan worshippers like yourself are disrespecting name of our loving and accepting Jesus. God is stronger than Satan. Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by vislabraye(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
childofGod09:
You are very wrong. My wife is absolutely beautiful. Slim with curves in wright places, natural long dark hair all the way down her back. She has beautiful face and loving eyes. Her skintone is lightly brown as her granny is of Asian stock. When black men see us by themselves they always say brother you've done well has she got a sister. Your wife is fine. Even in front of me the men are checking her. She birthed three children but her body is an excellent shape. It is only black women and black men who are passing us with their black women are doing this. It is like those black women are feeling insecure when they see us and try to mock us with their black men so those men don't feel tempted to get beautiful white wife like mine. Mind you those women are overweight, with fake hair glued to their heads and shabby dressed while my wife is dressed very well in clean freshly washed and ironed clothes, her hair freshly washed and styled, my wife is very clean she showers 2-3 times a day, smells delicious from lotion and nice perfume. Those women seems very jealous and that my be the reason. God is not pleased with their hatred for the innocent woman like my wife who never did nothing wrong to them. They should not treat her that way.

Hmmm. I know wome Europeans like African dudes as well. I heard a lot of them are racists.

I'm not surprised she's fine cos Eastern Europeans are usually cuter thqn their typucal Western counterparts. Fact is that black women are not happy when a black guy marries from a different race

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
K9blunt:
no wonder she's the god sent white woman in your life........ op you're just happy you married a slave in white skin because you've been coming across black women who don't succumb to your caveman like idea of a wife material... so just enjoy your self and stop trying to spread your stupidity.
you only pray and go to work and expect your white wife to cook, clean and care for the kids. and still go to work and all you have to do is pray, bible read and *wife where is my food* smh.
oniranu jati jati. Ku ro mbi! jare.
I love and respect my wife. She is from Eastern European and Asian culture so she is brought up excellently with high moral values and to respect her husband. Since when an wonderful wife like mine should be mocked? Nigerian men, friends of mine visit us and eat Nigerian food prepared by my wife and saying how blessed I am. They complain that their Nigerian wives give them chips and Chinese ready meal from supermarket for dinner, while my wife lovingly cooks Egusi soup with gari for dinner. When my wife is at work and I have a day off work I look after our children, cook, clean and pray and do homework with our children. I love my wife and we are equal partners. She is a blessing.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by vislabraye(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Check dis sh1t out... White woman sucked and fuked 919 men in one day. White women invented prostitution so before you stupid niggaz open your mouth on black women, get a life. Stop being ridiculous trying to prove a point. A damn shame......lol

shocked shocked shocked. How she take do am nah?
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by K9blunt(f): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
childofGod09:

I love and respect my wife. She is from Eastern European and Asian culture so she is brought up excellently with high moral values and to respect her husband. Since when an wonderful wife like mine should be mocked? Nigerian men, friends of mine visit us and eat Nigerian food prepared by my wife and saying how blessed I am. They complain that their Nigerian wives give them chips and Chinese ready meal from supermarket for dinner, while my wife lovingly cooks Egusi soup with gari for dinner. When my wife is at work and I have a day off work I look after our children, cook, clean and pray and do homework with our children. I love my wife and we are equal partners. She is a blessing.
good for you then, but bringing it out here on a public forum doesn't speak well of your character Mr childofgod , am not a believer but I've read some of the bible to know that boasting about your previledges makes you exactly like the pharissee (excuse my poor spelling) humble yourself for goodness sake.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
ebonyeyez:
I didn't make a big mistake you misunderstood my statement. You . made a big mistake by saying ALL BLACK MEN FAVOUR WHITE WOMEN AND YES I AM A RACIST BECAUSE THEY LYNCHED, MURDERED, RAPED, MY ANCESTORS YOU JUST THINK I NEED TO SHARE D LOVE N FORGET MY ANCESTORS? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck u Fulani. One just a small number of black men im referring to on this page so just mind your own and stay in your lane.

Wow, now you are being insulting to me, really? Good luck finding a husband loll. You fit the OPs description of the kind of black women he's talking about. I never even called you a racist, you called yourself that. With the kind of attitude you have, you will be lonely loll

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
rigarmortis:

I have read a lot of books, from all Robert Greene to lobsang rampa books, to the malleus maleficarum.

none is demonic as the devil's own manual, otherwise known as the (un)HOLY KoRan(T).

and believe me son, on the bolded, someone who hits his head on the ground, five times a day, plus inhaling the nauseous fart of the next man in front.............................all these acts done faithfully 5 times a day will definitely become mentally challenged at some point in his life.

Keep telling yourself whatever you feel makes you happy so that you can sleep better at night.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
childofGod09:

You truly are a comedian man cheesy. You keep saying Eastern European wife, why don't you just mention the country she is from, it makes you more believable.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

Keep telling yourself whatever you feel makes you happy so that you can sleep better at night.

may shaitan rip off your two arms, shove one down your throat and stick the other one up you azzhole so you can shake hands in your stomach.

I sleep well at night bro, do you?...........without the dreadfully nauseous rituals?
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
rigarmortis:

may shaitan rip off your two arms, shove one down your throat and stick the other one up you azzhole so you can shake hands in your stomach.

I sleep well at night bro, do you?...........without the dreadfully nauseous rituals?

You sound like a very angry and depressed person, I don't think you sleep well at night at all.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

You truly are a comedian man cheesy. You keep saying Eastern European wife, why don't you just mention the country she is from, it makes you more believable.

eat a dikc and die slow!

you want everything spelt out for you punk azz?.........will naming the country cure you of you self induced mental coma?
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
rigarmortis:

eat a dikc and die slow!

you want everything spelt out for you punk azz?.........will naming the country cure you of you self induced mental coma?

More small cock arguments coming from you man. You have a severe case of ngorgu envy.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

You sound like a very angry and depressed person, I don't think you sleep well at night at all.

yeah I do sleep well at night son, don't bother about me, its you am worried about, sleeping amidst all that cow dung and tse tse fly, tormenting you all through the night.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
rigarmortis:

yeah I do sleep well at night son, don't bother about me, its you am worried about, sleeping amidst all that cow dung and tse tse fly, tormenting you all through the night.

As aforementioned, if that helps you sleep better at night to know that your lifestyle is slightly better than that then I'm happy for you. Maybe one of these days you will be able to afford a bed.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

If you read my first post you will see that my wife is from Slovakia and has some Asian ancestry as well.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

As aforementioned, if that helps you sleep better at night to know that your lifestyle is slightly better than that then I'm happy for you. Maybe one of these days you will be able to afford a bed.

hahaha

you can ask your sister where I laid her the night I "laid" her......................bed or the straw mat that she is used to.

she is in I better position to answer, I believe her name is Djenabou.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
childofGod09:
My wife is from Slovakia. We have been married for 11 years, together for 16 years and have 3 beautiful children. She cooks all Nigerian dishes, she works in medical field and still manages to keep the house spotless, children in excellent order. She is a Godly woman beautiful from outside and inside and my relatives love her and . Her relatives also welcomed me with joy. We live in London and getting constantly belittled, hisses, mocked by black women and also by black couples just on the street or in supermarket... even in the church.Majority of these unsavory characters are Nigerian or other African. This is very sad how black people can have so much hatred for people like us because we love each other and did not choose to marry someone from the same country, or out of hatred for people who are different in appearance. Lot of black men marry women from same tribe and hate any other women in process and mock them. That is not love. I love and respect my white wife but I do not hate black women as my mother, sisters and other relatives are black. We teach our children both cultures Igbo and Slovakian. You kind of expect some racial hatred from white people but black people treat us worst. Why so much hate?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
K9blunt:
good for you then, but bringing it out here on a public forum doesn't speak well of your character Mr childofgod , am not a believer but I've read some of the bible to know that boasting about your previledges makes you exactly like the pharissee (excuse my poor spelling) humble yourself for goodness sake.
I am not boasting. My family is humble, we mind our business but we still get attacked by certain type of racist black females and racist white males who cannot contain themselves because they see that my beautiful wife married a black man. Good nonracist black women support mixed marriages and welcome my wife. We are educated, professional people, involved with church and followers of God. We should not be attacked just because we are a mixed couple. So please do not wonder if we speak up and defend our right to love each other.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
rigarmortis:

hahaha

you can ask your sister where I laid her the night I "laid" her......................bed or the straw mat that she is used to.

she is in I better position to answer, I believe her name is Djenabou.

You must think you are funny, however with each post you are just showing how much of an immature brat you are. You most likely are jobless and in your teens. I have no time for a child.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by K9blunt(f): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
childofGod09:

I am not boasting. My family is humble, we mind our business but we still get attacked by certain type of racist black females and racist white males who cannot contain themselves because they see that my beautiful wife married a black man. Good nonracist black women support mixed marriages and welcome my wife. We are educated, professional people, involved with church and followers of God. We should not be attacked just because we are a mixed couple. So please do not wonder if we speak up and defend our right to love each other.
have they come outrightly attacking you physically or made racist comments because there are laws against it and these people are very carefull with racist comments . so if nothing like that happened you that claimed to be enlightened should've known and been prepared to receive bad stares from racist and not whine about it. am pretty sure your wife is aware and is not making a big deal about it like you.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
K9blunt:

have they come outrightly attacking you physically or made racist comments because there are laws against it and these people are very carefull with racist comments . so if nothing like that happened you that claimed to be enlightened should've known and been prepared to receive bad stares from racist and not whine about it. am pretty sure your wife is aware and is not making a big deal about it like you.
Yes my wife also makes a big deal about it because it is a big deal. We have been attacked verbally and physically even our children were called names. Racism is horrible. Few years ago black lady with her mixed son was attacked on train here by racist black man. The lady and her innocent child were both injured. My wife when she was pregnant was even attacked by racist black woman and the woman hit my wife. Law in UK is very weak, so people who attack people are getting away with it. This is simply horrible. My wife always thought that only whites were racists. She is still in shock that blacks are so racist as well. We despise racism because it is very sick practice. Good people look at the soul and not the skin colour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / My Girlfriend Is So Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.