Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl (22202 Views)

My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by KnowledgePower7: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2023
There is something so sweet about young girls.
I mean girls from 15, 16 years

So I meet this babe on the street doing POS
Like play like play I woo her and she like me
I collect number, we begin chat..
Only for me to find out she is a minor cry cry
She said she will turn 17 next year.
I just dey vex because she was really my spec😍

I told her point and clear, babe na fvck I want..
To my uptmost surprise, she agreed
Even the way she acted so matured about it.
I swear I love Gen Z girls!!!!!!!!

The day I finally fvcked her, best night ever😍
It's a whole different vibe trust me!!!
The fact that I senior her with 17 years just made me feel so young again.

These Gen Z young girls are too sweet
I can't explain the feeling..

P.S
For the fools that are crying like fowls

Make sure you go to Kaduna, Borno, Adamawa and arrest all the men there.
After you arrest them, then come to P.H
let's talk grin grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by 100smile(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2023
Make I never talk
Maybe the next person go talk my mind

5 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by KnowledgePower7: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2023
100smile:
Make I never talk
Maybe the next person go talk my mind
OGA mi, the older you get. The more you will understand what I felt..
Forget matter, I will pick a 16 -17 yr old girl over a 25 yr old anytime twice on a monday

27 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Emagha(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2023
No worries.... na so them go fvck your pikin too

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Nehyooh(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by KnowledgePower7: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2023
Emagha:

At least I'm taking care of her more than her family.. Do u know hw much I've spent on her?

8 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by spencekat(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

At least I'm taking care of her more than her family.. Do u know hw much I've spent on her?
She is under aged naa and before you know it, you may impregnate her, then you will know what is statutory rape.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by KnowledgePower7: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2023
spencekat:
She is under aged naa and before you know it, you may impregnate her, then you will under what is statutory rape.
Nothing like under age for this Gen Z baddies, their eye don tear tear siiiiince.. Na me dey even beg her to rest. She too like fvck😂😂

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2023
Emagha:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Ballzproblemm: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2023
proudly bragging about rape

19 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by KnowledgePower7: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2023
As someone born in the early early 90's
I can't help but fall in love with these Gen Z babes

I have come to the conclusion that Gen Z girls are the sweetest,baddest, smartest babes I've ever meet in Nigeria. Naughty in bed also😋

As an old man in mid 30's fvcking a 16 year old is so rejuvenating. Brings back so many nostalgic memories of my secondary school paroles back then no social media grin grin
Those days of lyrics book and GSM sagem
Ohhhhh time flies😅

I noticed that I'm getting younger and more fresher because of her.
Something I never experienced with 25 to 30 + women..
My love for this Gen Z is extraordinary ❤️❤️

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by KnowledgePower7: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
proudly bragging about rape
Mind what u say fool... Everything is rape in you people's eye. Bloody hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Ballzproblemm: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Mind what u say fool... Everything is rape in you people's eye. Bloody hypocrites
age of consent is 18

you had sex with a minor,I no blame you Sha in a develop country you would have been traced and you will face the wrath of the law

16 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by mumu9gerian: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2023
This guy needs to be arrested

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Guy, you need to be put behind bars.

9 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2023
Guy, dey code yourself nah.🤔

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by 100smile(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

OGA mi, the older you get. The more you will understand what I felt..
Forget matter, I will pick a 16 -17 yr old girl over a 25 yr old anytime twice on a monday
Nor worry, one day hand go touch you. Nor go find ur age mate fucck. You nor dey shame, you dey brag say u sleep with minor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by spencekat(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Nothing like under age for this Gen Z baddies, their eye don tear tear siiiiince.. Na me dey even beg her to rest. She too like fvck😂😂
Brother!!!

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by tochez24(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Who am i to criticize you bro?? I mean I'm not a saint neither are these fuckers criticizing you a saint too🙄

But one thing you must know is that;

1. That girl even though she isn't a virgin is still a minor.

2. That girl haven't really mastered her body very well, you know her safe period and all that, thereby increasing her chances of getting pregnant... Unless you're already prepared to take responsibility of catering for her and your baby when she takes in.

3. As you're spending and fucking that young girl and it's sweeting you, just know that it could be your daughters turn tomorrow, Please don't ruin that girls future if you are not intending to marry her, atleast be using condoms.

4. You're an adult but she isn't, so try your best to guild her through in this delicate phase of her life♂️

In all you do in life, please work with your conscience⚠️

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by kingar(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

I smell embarrassment, police cell, maybe prison and future insult around this young man. If you like no get sense correct your ways. This genZ that’s sweeting you now will make you cry tomorrow. Mind you underage no get respect ohhh, as she take see your yansh na so she don see you finish any small mistake your leg go reach outside.
If you like wise, if you no like mumu dey go

7 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Lifestone(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Guy, you need to be put behind bars.
Nairaland/Seun is bounded by law to handover this OP to security agencies. You committed a crime and come bosting about it here on Nairaland. If Seun didn't hand him over, that's a crime also

12 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Theama(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2023
Lifestone:

Nairaland/Seun is bounded by law to handover this OP to security agencies. You committed a crime and come bosting about it here on Nairaland. If Seun didn't hand him over, that's a crime also

Imagine!

3 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Starboytwo(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2023
This is obviously a lie..

You just trying to form bahd guy on here, but for who?? angry

Anyway, so what do we do with the info🤷

Hope you use protection in ur imaginary knacking Sha...

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Jakumo(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2023
Lifestone:

He has indeed proudly claimed responsibility for an act of statutory rape, but this begs the question of how it is that in Northern Nigeria to this day, elderly men routinely marry 12-year-old children as forced brides, with absolute immunity from prosecution.

With this legal discrepancy in mind, would it be correct to say that Northern Nigerian regional or religious laws encourage and protect child molesters who would be languishing in jail if they happened to commit such crimes in the southern Christian parts of the nation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Bakrabas: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Can you pray that such should be done on your daughter by the man like your same character

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by BigYash: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
When them go arraign you for court for abusing under age,na here we go read am too..

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ode in the highest places ....

17 plus 17 =34...na the years wey you wan spend because of 1 round if them catch your papa unless na North you dey, carry go na their way of life ..Down south,don't play
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Rahkman: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
As someone born in the early early 90's
I can't help but fall in love with these Gen Z babes

I have come to the conclusion that Gen Z girls are the sweetest,baddest, smartest babes I've ever meet in Nigeria. Naughty in bed also😋

As an old man in mid 30's fvcking a 16 year old is so rejuvenating. Brings back so many nostalgic memories of my secondary school paroles back then no social media grin grin
Those days of lyrics book and GSM sagem
Ohhhhh time flies😅

I noticed that I'm getting younger and more fresher because of her.
Something I never experienced with 25 to 30 + women..
My love for this Gen Z is extraordinary ❤️❤️
grin grin grin may God help ur life

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Shapeaso: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Op is a local man. Shame on you. Tuueeehh

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

You are a very stupid man. Men like you disgust me a lot. Tomorrow una go still slut shame women. See how u dey destroy that small girl life. Anuofia

4 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Xavier70s: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Human rights no dey these forum?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Lifestone(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jakumo:

He has indeed proudly claimed responsibility for an act of statutory rape, but this begs the question of how it is that in Northern Nigeria to this day, elderly men routinely marry 12-year-old children as forced brides, with absolute immunity from prosecution.

With this legal discrepancy in mind, would it be correct to say that Northern Nigerian regional or religious laws encourage and protect child molesters who would be languishing in jail if they happened to commit such crimes in the southern Christian parts of the nation?
Their Religion supports it, so their law protect them. The OP didn't give an indication that he's in the Northern part of Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.