Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me (5187 Views)

N180 Million Available For Investment In Legal And Profitable Business / Continue School Or Start A Business - Please Advice / Tips On Saving For Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by perewesley(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
if you are willing to take the risk, invest in shares, buy ikeja hotel, sell in 1 months time, (in and out sharply, clean mouth)
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by Angelstartups(f): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello.

Yes you may consider investing part of your funds in Stocks (Ikeja hotels for short term, or bank stocks like Gtbank, Zenith, FBH, Diamond for the long term- they are value stocks).

Its important to diversify your investment and spread your risk. Business is risk just as life is, however, those risks can be better managed by expert financial professionals.

Sign up on www.angelstartups.com.ng as an Investor to find an existing business you can invest part of the funds in as well. There are hundreds of solid ventures enlisted.

Cheers.
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
I hav an idea that can generate like 10-15 million naira profits for you within 3yrs, depending on ur marketing strategy. And u dont have to invest much.

Send a mail to mbtbliss@yahoo.com and u wd get a feasibility report on d product. Den its up to u to decide weda to invest or not.
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by kliverpool(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2014
oil and gas ,buying of bulk at the depot and filling station business .
contact havilahenergy1@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by rednek: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2014
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

MAKE YOUR YOUR PATH STRAIGHT TO GREAT WEALTH.

GET 8% OF WHATEVER YOU INVESTED EVERY 30 DAYS,FOR AS LONG AS YOUR INVESTED FUND STILL REMAINS WITH THE COMPANY.

FOR THOSE THAT NEEDS LOANS RANGING FROM 20k to 100k, CAN ALSO OBTAIN LOANS WITHOUT COLLATERA,BUT IT INVOLVES SOME CERTAIN PROCESS A REPUTABLE REFFEREE AND SIGNED AGREEMENTS.

Why look for high profit internet investments,that will pay only but a few people just for a while,before they will disappear with your money without any trace,it had always happened that way.

INVEST WHERE you can Get 8% in 30 days of what ever you have invested,paid directly into your account,no stories and absolutely risk free.ONLY FEW PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF IT........this is not an internet transaction,it is a company with physical addresses,u will be requested to sign some legal documents and agreements with the institution on the payment arrangement.what is required of u is 2-PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPH,A VALID I.D CARD and you must have,an account number with one of the listed banks,UBA,GTB,FIRST BANK,FIDELITY BANK AND ZENITH BANK.the minimum amount for investment is 50 THOUSAND and a maximum of 10 MILLION NAIRA.You will get your first payment 37 days after investment date,as 7 days is required for your money to be invested into the economy,while subsiquent payments will be within 30days interval.

You can still collect you invested fund if you wish,but you investment must have run for a minimum of 6months with the company,and you will give a 2 months notice in writing to the company before collection of invested fund.

The company also hosts an annual general meeting every 1st week of november where some certain issues are discussed.

To be honest with you,I get paid 0.6% monthly of what ever investment I attract for the company,for as long as the invested fund still runs with the company.

PLS the listed banks are the only banks from which u can get your money paid directly into an account,those are the banks we partner with.The company have had a steadily good reputation for over a period of 4years and 7months,with a plan of going international by 2017.TELL OTHERS AROUND YOU,NOW THAT THERE IS STILL SPACE FOR EVERYONE,BEFORE IT BECOMES A THING FOR ONLY THE RICH.

YOUR MONEY IS 100% Secured and YOUR monthly returns are also 100% sure,no delays,no stories of losses.

Many of our clients who started with just 50k for fear of losses,came back some months later to invest even more.

You too can test us with the minimum,but I bet you will come back to invest even twice the maximum.

THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR NOTICE,DON'T HOLD IT BACK FROM OTHERS.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW THE COMPANY OPERATES,,PLS CONTACT MR UGWU DANIEL OF THE MARKETING DEPT.on 09096447387 or 08069334214.

AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN TRUST
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by chukwuwike2ny(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
WhatsApp: 08111595550

1 Like

Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
IfaExcel:
Warm greetings my people, from all indication this forum has been a great help to people in decision making. I am a graduate, 29yrs single and looking forward to getting married in 2 or 3 years time though no relationship at the moment. I lived outside Nigeria and worked so HARD to raise money. I have like 10Million I set aside for investment/business. Honesty and candidly speaking, I have no investment/business idea of any kind in mind. Please my people, pls help me, Please i really need advice/suggestions, I am so confused, please help me..

My friend,I'll advise that you go into haulage business.
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by wirelessssss(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Systeme101:
if wat ur saying is real then call me now...u can invest 3million in our company nd we'll pay u 700k every 8wks dis is nt scam, we hv our lawyer-08162659316
hmm Anie...
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by wirelessssss(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
chukwuwike2ny:
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
WhatsApp: 08111595550
are you by any chance Tunwa house agent client
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by rmb5491: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership / Make Money In FOREX TRADING / Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.