Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? (29659 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos / Being An Opposition Party, Not Licence To Abuse Buhari, APC Tells PDP / The Media Is An Opposition Dominated Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by Deiok(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2014
Nigerians like it or not APC might be the only chance you guys have to redeem yourselves from the destructive party (pdp).

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by drstan(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by DrGill(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2014
DrGill: Story for d gods
Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2014
What manner of a ruling party is PDP?......coming soon to your Nairaland screen.

Barcanista,over to you!

13 Likes

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by lekhane(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2014
Na wa o, see as i just dey battle with my dictionary since i click this thread, Obahiagbon don give birth to many children sha grin

to the topic

so OP is trying to tell us now that all the policies of this administration has been favourable to all?

GEJ is trying but there are too many problems for the opposition to keep quiet

All in all, if your place both parties side by side, APC is not doing badly and i support them come 2015

And lastly, GEJ be using TAN to campaign about thereby breaking electoral laws, that is the hallmark of the PDP. they steal, break laws and still get away with it, and still you expect the opposition to keep quiet? HABA!!!

8 Likes

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by poj(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2014
this is the kind of opposition we actually need; our present polity needs nothing else but this. i might not want to agree with their approach in totality, but they are surely checking the ruling party.

7 Likes

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by sirjohnson(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2014
They are losers
Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by maestroferddi: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2014
We all really need to raise our game.
Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by Pontaboki: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2014
APC is Haram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by dwilliams: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2014
HmMm, I wan talk but I no sabi blow grammar,any body wey win dis debate make e com collect 1 boxer
Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by ebolablast: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2014
BBO BAD BELLE OPPOSITION
Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by samuelfemo(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2014
APC OOOOOO

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by rozayx5(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2014
APC are yet to tell us How they will solve Nigeria problems, all they know is to insult gej, so much for an opposition undecided

1 Like

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2014
We truly need opposition, But APC is just learning what it takes to be a opposition worth having. Let's just give them time to understand that oppotion is much more better than what they are offering. God bless nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by maestroferddi: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: What manner of a ruling party is PDP?......coming soon to your Nairaland screen.

Barcanista,over to you!
PDP, I am afraid, are realists.

Granted, they have shortcomings.

They are not promising utopia just to get power.

1 Like

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by osnova(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2014
REALLY@OP.....ALL POLITICAL PARTIES GAT D SAME MANNER SINCE 1983
Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by kayusbrown(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2014
The job of the opposition is not to praise the incumbent. Their job is to expose the weaknesses, shortcomings and incompetence of the incumbent while offering better alternatives. Democracy will be meaningless without a vibrant opposition no matter how selfish, ruthless or hypocritical the opposition is. It's not peculiar with the APC. Opposition parties all over the world attack unreasonably especially when elections are near.

9 Likes

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by MisterLongman(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Omexonomy: Durring obj's tenure vote dont count whenever election is coming we athoumatically know who will win but gej came and change all that. E.g durring obj tenure osun election could have be convienetly rig in favour of PDP and the millitary and police will take care of the rest but gej never thaught of such rather he alowed the people decide for them selves.
So because He now conducts free and fair election, he shouldn't be challenged come 2015... Is he the only one eligible to contest.
Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by duni04(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Buhahaha! grin grin grin Complementing the party in power? OP must be living in KUMBAYAland or has never travelled outside Nigeria before. Very untrue!

5 Likes

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by theassassin: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2014
APC is evil.

Give us an incorruptable YOUTH opposition party with NO
Born to rule mentality OR
PDP till eternity.

APC is playing bloody politics imagine spreading false news and jubiliating on bokoharam conquest demoralizing our gallant troops and nailing the president Is this good?
Yesterday one of their e-member told them that this their behavior makes and convince people more on their link with bokoharam.

We want civilized youth opposition not people that have sacrificed thousands of souls just to be president.

APC is bokoharam----DSS

2 Likes

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2014
poj: this is the kind of opposition we actually need; our present polity needs nothing else but this. i might not want to agree with their approach in totality, [/b] but they are surely checking the ruling party. [/b]
APC-checking the failed ruling party since 1959.

2 Likes

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2014
Both parties can suck my balls for all I care.
Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by themmydhayhor(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2014
Datz apc

2 Likes

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by rman: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2014
The OP wants an opposition that will be praising government in power. WRONG!.

IMO everyone must ask questions concerning people in government all the time, not only opposition, because they are our employees.

The vibes I get with those in support of PDP or GEJ is that APC should laud PDP sometimes. That should never happen, rather they should just keep mute whenever they know PDP has done something right.

Opposition that praise government in power does not deserve to be voted for.

When two people agree all the time, only one of them is needed.

Yes, I support APC's way of always giving PDP headache, otherwise, the country would have been on free fall right now.

Even if APC does not get to power, Nigerians need them. Do not be fooled Nigerians, PDP wants a one party state, and that is what will eventually lead to the collapse of democracy. If you don't like APC vote APGA, LP, AC etc but unfortunately PDP has successfully kept those ones under wrap.

@OP, my question is ; how did we end up with APC as the only viable opposition to PDP? Answering this question intelligently will let you know we all are on a long thing if we continue to assume only one party is good enough for Nigerians.

Ciao.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by rman: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2014
maestroferddi: PDP, I am afraid, are realists.

Granted, they have shortcomings.

They are not promising utopia just to get power at all cost.

PDP have always been in power at the center ( presidency ), until they are no longer at the center , your logic doesn't apply
Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by theassassin: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: APC-checking the failed ruling party since 1959.

And that's their destiny forever

1 Like

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2014
What manner of thread is this? This is a smear campaign against APC and was moved to FP. It is clear that the Admin are acting a script

5 Likes

Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by busuyem: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2014
Omexonomy: Durring obj's tenure vote dont count whenever election is coming we athoumatically know who will win but gej came and change all that. E.g durring obj tenure osun election could have be convienetly rig in favour of PDP and the millitary and police will take care of the rest but gej never thaught of such rather he alowed the people decide for them selves.

I think Mrs Patience Jonathan is ur mentor.
Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2014

You tried my brother with your points but you have to bare in mind, OBJ still has a military genes imprinted in his DNA and by default always want to be in-charge.You know we Nigerians are blisteringly a stiff neck set of people, hence, that explains the different political scenario we have.
Re: What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? by begwong: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2014
size38: When u tell Nigerians what manner of PDP, the ruling party is. We will tell u what u don't want to know about APC
You can as well create a new topic on that but meanwhile,give us your take on this first!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi's Fake Account Balance: A Lie Or Just A Misunderstanding? - Jaaruma / Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.