Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,087 members, 7,859,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? (2913 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2014
silvertuke:

Well before the guy could think of making such move, he must have thought the girl loves him just like he does love the girl. Probably the way the girl lied about her love for him.

first of all you have to understand the main issue here, which is that this man is so confident that he decides to put this lady on the spot like that, in front of the whole world. how dare he?!

Second, there is nothing wrong with thinking that you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you just met and barely know....... the catch is to keep this as a THOUGHT and get to know your future spouse properly. there is no way you can fully discover someone in 3months, especially not with the faking and pretending people out there.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by tpia1: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2014
Dont propose in public unless you're sure she'll say yes.

And maybe you should discuss it with her beforehand.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrCork:

....so yor job is to watch men kiss women in publick?.... Bro r u ok.? angry

You even sabi read @ all? did you see anywhere I wrote KISS in my post?
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

first of all you have to understand the main issue here, which is that this man is so confident that he decides to put this lady on the spot like that, in front of the whole world. how dare he?!

Second, there is nothing wrong with thinking that you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you just met and barely know....... the catch is to keep this as a THOUGHT and get to know your future spouse properly. there is no way you can fully discover someone in 3months, especially not with the faking and pretending people out there.

You are right, but another thing is that if you propose to a girl you claim you truly love in private, it means you lied about your love for her. imagine a guy proposing to a girl in private, no friends no relatives no body to witness the scene. men that is not Love, honestly she will even doubt your love for her. if you truly love a girl then make it known to others. if she turn your proposal down then it's her own cup of tea. after all you played your part as the real Man.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by tpia1: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
What's wrong with proposing to someone in private?

You can always redo the proposal for friends, relatives and witnesses.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by egopersonified(f): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Before a guy proposes to a girl he is in a r/ship with, they would have talked about what they intend to do together in the future, when they get married or how they will raise their kids. But on this particular case, the girl caught the guy cheating and to prove to her that he loves her more than the other woman, he proposes to her in public but she is still too angry to accept, shikena. Guy, better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
tpia1: What's wrong with proposing to someone in private?

You can always redo the proposal for friends, relatives and witnesses.

Bad guy, so that if Bleep up dey two ears nor go hear am. I dey feel you grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
egopersonified: Before I guy proposes to a girl he is in a r/ship with, they would have talked about what they intend to do together in the future, when they get married or how they will raise their kids. But on this particular case, the girl caught the guy cheating and to prove to her that he loves her more than the other woman, he proposes to her in public but she is still too angry to accept, shikena. Guy, better luck next time.

Sorry to ask are you sure that was what really happen?
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by egopersonified(f): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2014
silvertuke:

Sorry to ask are you sure that was what really happen?

My broda, my spirit tells me things that would even happen in future. I even know what you were thinking while quoting me, but dont ask, because I would never reveal it online.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2014
egopersonified:

My broda, my spirit tells me things that would even happen in future. I even know what you were thinking while quoting me, but dont ask, because I would never reveal it online.

Wow cool, I like that you are gifted.. please tell us when Ebola Virus will finally be stopped. grin grin Not for me alone it's for everybody.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by egopersonified(f): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2014
silvertuke:

Wow cool, I like that you are gifted.. please tell us when Ebola Virus will finally be stopped. grin grin Not for me alone it's for everybody.

Why, so you can run out of the country till then, aint telling nada, we are all in this boat together.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2014
First and foremost I will never propose to a girl in a public place.

If my bedroom proposal is not good enough, then no other proposal will be good enough.

1 Like

Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
egopersonified:

Why, so you can run out of the country till then, aint telling nada, we are all in this boat together.

Lol, please tell now. ok @least tell us who will be the president of Nigeria after the 2015 election. cheesy
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
OBIORAA: First and foremost I will never propose to a girl in a public place.

If my bedroom proposal is not good enough, then no other proposal will be good enough.

Hahahaa sharp guy... grin
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by egopersonified(f): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
silvertuke:

Lol, please tell now. ok @least tell us who will be the president of Nigeria after the 2015 election. cheesy

So you want to turn me to your personal Cortana abi? Sorry no show.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
egopersonified:

So you want to turn me to your personal Cortana abi? Sorry no show.

No ooo, I want to see the future through you now. is dat 2 much 2 ask for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Keep Calling Her? / Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? / Something Is Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.