Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,834 members, 7,834,794 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? (2908 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
I witness a scene today at a shopping mall, when a guy tried to propose to his girl friend. It was really an embarrassing moment for the guy because the yeye girl turns down his proposal and walk away. I felt sorry for the guy honestly. Sometimes it’s good not to propose to a girl in a public place, you never can tell what the outcome would be. But the Guy was trying to proof his love only for him to get the unexpected embarrassment.

If you where to be in the guy position what will you do at that very moment? Imagine the crowd who focus their attention on them, waiting patiently to congratulation them. Some even brought out their phones to capture the scene, but its turn out to be different from what we expected.

I pity for the guy anyways, with the expression on the guy’s face it was so obvious the guy so much love the girl. Girls; you never can predict them it’s everywhere.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by uglyogre(f): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
which mall did you see this? in your imagination i suppose.
pics or we don't believe it.Morever, it's not compulsory that a lady accept your proposal
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Waspy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nigga must have been #friendzoned and he neva knew it. cry cry cry

Shout Out to dem ladies who lead guys on, undecided only that the leading-on is leading nowhere....Weldone y'all

Shout Out to dem ladies who give greenlight when they ought to flash the danger undecided ......More lubri to your "hellbowls"

7 Likes

Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by dre11(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Are u sure it did happened or u just came up with this

pics of this happening or idonbilivit
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hahahhaha loool the struggle is real
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by SpaceGoat: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
who care angry
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by SpaceGoat: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrsBreezy: Hahahhaha loool the struggle is real
lipsrsealed
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Tymax(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
I respect guys who propose in public. The risk is high. These gyals ehn, dia head fit turn fiam! like dat. grin See gobe now ehn? grin odiegwu

If na me, I go just delete her number straight. No going back. D disgrace is to heavy. Imagine, mall! Well it can't happen to me. I would have studied her properly.

1 Like

Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
SpaceGoat: lipsrsealed

Did I say something wrong? undecided .
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by fuckshit: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
FÜCKED up shi/t
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by SpaceGoat: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Did I say something wrong? undecided .
she quote me ?? shocked *brushing*

1 Like

Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
SpaceGoat: she quote me ?? shocked *brushing*

*brushing*? sorry then it won't happen again. undecided
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by jsunex(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pic or idontbelive it
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
uglyogre: which mall did you see this? in your imagination i suppose.
pics or we don't believe it.Morever, it's not compulsory that a lady accept your proposal

Perisur Shopping Mall.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
dre11: Are u sure it did happened or u just came up with this

pics of this happening or idonbilivit

Find the pics for Google, lol grin
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
A guy actually proposed to a gurl in a mall??btw op,itz obvious dis happened in ur dream.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Henrypraise: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
I will quickly shout at d top of my voice: "u av bin punked" d cameras ar watchin den I will run out n drink 4 shots of monkey tail to knock mysef out.

Btw, na eye dem take de look eba wen person fit swallow, if ur babe no go accept ur proposal, u go knw, no need to full ursef.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Harbosede02: A guy actually proposed to a gurl in a mall??btw op,itz obvious dis happened in ur dream.

Guess you have never heard or been to a Shopping Mall before.. do ooooo
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by bastien: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lovely scene, I will add that to ma movie
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by poik(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Those people asking for pictures, are you saying it can't happen? Well, for me, its a dicy one. God please o!! Nobody is to blame sha. If she doesn't want to marry you, the sea of heads watching won't make her. Let's be fair let my man just take it in his stride and move on.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Odunharry(m): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Waspy: Nigga must have been #friendzoned and he neva knew it. cry cry cry

Shout Out to dem ladies who lead guys on, undecided only that the leading-on is leading nowhere....Weldone y'all

Shout Out to dem ladies who give greenlight when they ought to flash the danger undecided ......More lubri to your "hellbowls"

Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
MRbrownJAY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atqtl1J-z3Q
That was awful mehn.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest: That was awful mehn.

anyone fool who decide to pull such a stunt deserves no less........ he should have known his bride better.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 13, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

anyone fool who decide to pull such a stunt deserves no less........ he should have known his bride better.
Well.....I think he was been genuine, just stupid though...After only 3 months
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:
Well.....I think he was been genuine, just stupid though...After only 3 months

he proposed to a stranger......yep, and thats what you get for doing that.

1 Like

Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 13, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

he proposed to a stranger......yep, and thats what you get for doing that.

Absolutely.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by MrCork: 4:58am On Aug 13, 2014
silvertuke: I witness a scene today at a shopping mall, when a guy tried to propose to his girl friend. It was really an embarrassing moment for the guy because the yeye girl turns down his proposal and walk away. I felt sorry for the guy honestly. Sometimes it’s good not to propose to a girl in a public place, you never can tell what the outcome would be. But the Guy was trying to proof his love only for him to get the unexpected embarrassment.

If you where to be in the guy position what will you do at that very moment? Imagine the crowd who focus their attention on them, waiting patiently to congratulation them. Some even brought out their phones to capture the scene, but its turn out to be different from what we expected.

I pity for the guy anyways, with the expression on the guy’s face it was so obvious the guy so much love the girl. Girls; you never can predict them it’s everywhere.

....so yor job is to watch men kiss women in publick?.... Bro r u ok.? angry
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by Tuso(m): 5:22am On Aug 13, 2014
This looks like a movie...but if it is true, then the girl was angry at him 4 pulling this...not every woman likes this kind of things...this is not necessary...
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

Well before the guy could think of making such move, he must have thought the girl loves him just like he does love the girl. Probably the way the girl lied about her love for him.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by silvertuke(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2014
Like seriously this Girl is wicked oooo... she should have just walk out, why hit him with the Guitar. pour guy nothing when person nor go see or hear because of Love.. don't be surprise they just knew each other not up to 2 months ago and the guy fit never even enter the promise land.. Indians can dey mumu for love.
Re: If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? by gabazin080(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2014
silvertuke: I witness a scene today at a shopping mall, when a guy tried to propose to his girl friend. It was really an embarrassing moment for the guy because the yeye girl turns down his proposal and walk away. I felt sorry for the guy honestly. Sometimes it’s good not to propose to a girl in a public place, you never can tell what the outcome would be. But the Guy was trying to proof his love only for him to get the unexpected embarrassment.

seriously i dont undastand wat proposal means. am confused.
i think u cant propose marriage to someone u are not dating, so wat did guys and girls tell each other before they started dating, because i think dating means lets start a relationship that will lead to marriage, so wat d essence of proposing again. abi they jst told their selves that lets be bleeping or goin out together.
some one should explain d reason for proposal when we actually are dating nd maybe already bleeping sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) / Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? / I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.