Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Daddy Cheating On Mum!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daddy Cheating On Mum!? (1592 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by mysterious12(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
So if you catch your father cheating on your mum, what will you do?

A. Disown him

B. Blackmail him to get whatever you want

C.Tell your Mum, and insist on a divorce

D. Be angry with him forever but , wont say a word about it

E.Other(then specify)

Note: other must be related to this topic

my option is E, ...
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by ShirelleBaby: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
B----0pportunity comes but once--hehehehehe just kidding--E

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by marieolae(f): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
D
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
F. take my turn with the woman he is using to cheat grin

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 13, 2014
Force him to tell your mom, even though there might be consequences.
I bet your mom will be more crushed when she realizes you've known all about it for a while, but never told her..
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by jideomowunmi(f): 1:04am On Aug 13, 2014
No be everything wey eyes see na im mouth dey talk oo..... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2014
jideomowunmi: No be everything wey eyes see na im mouth dey talk oo..... grin grin grin

Correkt chic

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 13, 2014
Will tell mum na, break up is allowed... Afterall if he impregnate the woman nw, her child will share my popman inheritance with me or take all depending if she charm pman.. Don't want that happening, tis better mumcy gets a divorce n get my inheritance before the other woman kills us all...

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: Will tell mum na, break up is allowed... Afterall if he impregnate the woman nw, her child will share my popman inheritance with me or take all depending if she charm pman.. Don't want that happening, tis better mumcy gets a divorce n get my inheritance before the other woman kills us all...

You.. grin
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

You.. grin
Na soooo, what I've seen n heard 'bout such is scary.. Lotta peeps lose everytin to the other woman if she eventually bore a child

1 Like

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: Na soooo, what I've seen n heard 'bout such is scary.. Lotta peeps lose everytin to the other woman if she eventually bore a child

Not in Nigeria sha. grin
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

Not in Nigeria sha. grin
IN Nigeria, my EX gf has same issue, and even 'bout 3 of my friends...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: IN Nigeria, my EX gf has same issue, and even 'bout 3 of my friends...

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked such also does happen in Nigeria?.
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked such also does happen in Nigeria?.
Yes of course...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: Yes of course...

Never knew that
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

Never knew that
Now u know, done doing it... Noticed it?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: Now u know, done doing it... Noticed it?

Yes I did notice....Thanks.

Well, you now have the chance to date your ex, now that she's divorced....If you're single that is?
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

Well, you now have the chance to date your ex, now that she's divorced....If you're single that is?
I like being single, tis much more fun than dating.. I prefer the friend xone thingy..
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

I forgot to say, it happened to her mum, not her tho.. She knew 'bout it n refuse to let her mum know 'bout it.. Nw she regrets it
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: I forgot to say, it happened to her mum, not her tho.. She knew 'bout it n refuse to let her mum know 'bout it.. Nw she regrets it

Wao!! shocked shocked shocked shocked..That's messed up.
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: I like being single, tis much more fun than dating.. I prefer the friend xone thingy..

I've loved the single life this summer....Don't know how things are going to turn out when school resumes though.
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 13, 2014
E
I'll neva tell my mum
But our relationship will become very awkward undecided
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by harffie(m): 4:44am On Aug 13, 2014
SMALLPENIS: F. take my turn with the woman he is using to cheat grin
With your small kpekus Hahaha
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by phransix147(m): 5:33am On Aug 13, 2014
Na 2day? Make him even beat u join am sef!
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

I've loved the single life this summer....Don't know how things are going to turn out when school resumes though.
Tis more fun, don't u enjoy yurself better without anyform of headache or heartache...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2014
Answer :B
If I can't tell mom due to heartbreak,wetin again I won use paale do?beat him on his back and say ' well done'?,abeg make him dey bring money for damages aveg,i go bill am. angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: Tis more fun, don't u enjoy yurself better without anyform of headache or heartache...

To be honest, there are good sides to been a relationship.... I must be honest.......I just decided to give myself a break from relationships ( dating is fine), until I get to work on my own life;Finish school; get a good job......unless i get to meet a guy who is willing to wait....It bugs the crap out of me, why guys just wanna get married within a year of meeting each other.....I mean why rush into something you'll have with you for most of your life?.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

To be honest, there are good sides to been a relationship.... I must be honest.......I just decided to give myself a break from relationships ( dating is fine), until I get to work on my own life! Finish school; get a good job......unless i get to meet a guy who is willing to wait....It bugs the crap out of me, why guys just wanna get married within a year..I mean why rush into something you'll have with you for most of your life?.
You're so damn right, but usually thinks tis ladies that always rush this things, never knew guys too...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
lynpetra: Answer :B
If I can't tell mom due to heartbreak,wetin again I won use paale do?beat him on his back and say ' well done'?,abeg make him dey bring money for damages aveg,i go bill am. angry
grin you wan dey blackmail ur pman abi... Diaris God ooo

1 Like

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: You're so damn right, but usually thinks tis ladies that always rush this things, never knew guys too...

What do u expect?....Only few are lucky to have good partners...Its a big risk if you ask me.
Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

What do u expect?....Only few are lucky to have good partners...Its a big risk if you ask me.
sure, that's y insurance firms gotta start insuring marriages now grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Cheating On Mum!? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: sure, that's y insurance firms gotta start insuring marriages now grin

Hahahaha.......I tell you....I use to look up to young married couples and wish one day I get to be like them....Now that I've heard lots of stories, and witnessed a few marriages crumble??.....I will never rush into marriage?...God for bid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Wear Your Boyfriend's Jeans? / Jamaican Guys ❤️ / Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.