Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? (1590 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Calebosko(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
In a relationship » , some people believe
that there are still some forms of privacy
that should be respected and kept away.
But some are of the belief that no secrets
should be kept away from one another,
including access to one another's phones.
Though t his action has broken many
relationships » as the partners tend to find
some things they are not prepared for
while snooping around, advocates of the
practice do not think committed partners
have anything to hide from their spouses.
On Morning Teaser » today, we ask: would
you allow your spouse access to your
phones?
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
All I have belong to my wife and I believe all she has belongs to me.

When I eventually get married, my wife will have access yo all I have: phone codes (if any), ATM code, my social networks id and password, password to my laptop etc.

There will be no hiding of anything by God's grace. I intend yp live a very open marital life with my would be spouse. I pray God to strengthen and bless my resolve.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by iceberylin(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
yęā bųţ ŋoţ ţo my bāŋķ āçç grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by NaijaOptimist: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
That we be dicided with terms and conditions.
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by will1am: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
My ex never had access to my phone. WHY?Because it’s mine.I require some area of my life to be mine alone.If this means that I’m hiding something,then I guess I’m hiding something. You know – like my friends discussing their private problems with me that are none of her business.
Yep.while I loved her dearly – I’m just not willing to subjugate my entire being to her domination. So sue me. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by ireneony(f): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
why not, there is no big deal about it
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by jideomowunmi(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
I check his phones...buh he does not check mine....i wonder why tho... undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Dannyblac(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
jideomowunmi:
I check his phones...buh he does not check mine....i wonder why tho... undecided
yea! guys behave that way, its easier to catch a cheating gf that way.
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by balogundayo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
My phone is ok... Buh nt ma internet or social messaging apps... They all are under lock and key...

Btw Please vote naijaboiy in the mr nairaland contest...
18th nd 19th(tomorrow nd the next) of Nov...
Voting starts by 10am nd ends 7pm...
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by jideomowunmi(f): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyblac:

yea! guys behave that way, its easier to catch a cheating gf that way.

It is easier...aw....? he never touches my fone..and I touching his makes me feel like an aproko at times...
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Dannyblac(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
jideomowunmi:

It is easier...aw....? he never touches my fone..and I touching his makes me feel like an aproko at times...
lol....its easier, because you'll feel like there's nothing to hide. And so you wouldn't see the need to delete those nasty text messages you have been sending to other guys. And so the unfortunate day of your life he decides to check your phone might probably give you a heart attack. cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by adepiero: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
My phone is my personal property but am not clingy when anybody wants to view it coz i got nothing to hide. wink
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by marieolae(f): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
No way
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by chibwike(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
No way
Nice Dp
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by chibwike(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
yeah..why not
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by marieolae(f): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
chibwike:
Nice Dp
chibi thanks smiley
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Rapsainot(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
giving olosho your phone when you have mobile money app on it. grin..
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Dannyblac(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
No way

definitely hiding something. **the prettier they are, the more the skeleton** undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
No way
why?
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by marieolae(f): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
why?
I don't think its necessary smiley
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Dbestmax(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
No sincere partner wud deny phone access...I think d question shud be... Wud a cheating spouse allow d partner access to dia fones ..Nope!!!!
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by marieolae(f): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyblac:

definitely hiding something. **the prettier they are, the more the skeleton** undecided
hmmm undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
hmmmmm

I smell skeletons den grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by cupidhero(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
i will only let her access it if i am dating a humanoid robot but as far as she is a human with blood rushing through her veins then it is a no. unless she wants a heart attack. you won use boys play abi. all is fair in love and war people.
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Dbestmax(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
No mind mary jor... Na she go kari d fone giv her hubby
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by marieolae(f): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hmmmmm

I smell skeletons den grin
not at all sad
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
not at all sad
there's no big deal tho
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by marieolae(f): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
there's no big deal tho
I just don't like it, questions will start popping up from nowhere and I hate trying to explain myself, especially if he is the jealous type
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
I just don't like it, questions will start popping up from nowhere and I hate trying to explain myself, especially if he is the jealous type
kinda true sha
Bt d questions will eventually come wen he gets d idea dt u'r too conscious abt ur phone
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
they are some things that are private! and because we r married doesn't mean it changes to public thing embarassed only me have access to my phone, n that's the way I like it.
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by jideomowunmi(f): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyblac:

lol....its easier, because you'll feel like there's nothing to hide. And so you wouldn't see the need to delete those nasty text messages you have been sending to other guys. And so the unfortunate day of your life he decides to check your phone might probably give you a heart attack. cool tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy.....thanks for d expo.... tongue tongue
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Access To Your Phone? by marieolae(f): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
kinda true sha
Bt d questions will eventually come wen he gets d idea dt u'r too conscious abt ur phone
yeah I guess...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet Revenge / Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? / Nigeria Girls In Toronto Canada Lets Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.