Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (3406 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
lm wonder if the feeling is mutual(as with the guys)

anyday guys sees it as something of joy or pride getting married to or dating a virgin with the assurance/certainty of being the first guy to have a taste of the honey pot and remove the seal covering the promise land.

Most happy guys will be those that actually opened the floor on the wedding night or during honey moon.

Now do ladies feel like the guys? as in 'im the first lady to give it to my guy' or 'im the one who disvirgined my guy'

is it something to get excited or feel proud about just as the guys do?
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by nuela100(f): 4:01am On Nov 11, 2011
Yes I'd be very glad in my opinion though
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by iice(f): 4:14am On Nov 11, 2011
To each his/her own.

Personally no.  I've said it time and time again, the more rotten the better grin
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Jenifa1: 4:16am On Nov 11, 2011
yes, I think she should be proud (esp. if she's one herself).

but the question is. . .how will she be able to tell?
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by nuela100(f): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2011
Jenifa_:

yes, I think she should be proud (esp. if she's one herself).

but the question is. . .how will she be able to tell?
u've said it all,but lemme add u can know just by trusting him that he won't lie to u
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2011
I'm allergic to virgin men. ewwww
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2011
No way
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 11, 2011
@OP wish i av one o, dnt like a dog as husband
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by slimyem: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2011
yep.i've dated like two virgin guys in the past and i loved it cuz there was no s.ex-stress and i dont mind marrying one.
a man who has done numerous women will find it difficult to appreciate and stick to one(my opinion).
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by nice4life: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2011
---
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by bekay911(f): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2011
I will b happy d more if he was a virgin bt can solve bedroom arithmetics ,
Heeee haaaww

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Tosinville(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2011
but how can a lady know if a dude is a virgin?LOL i can pretend not to know punny hole in the first place & try to put it in her arse lol
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by bekay911(f): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2011
Tosinville:

but how can a lady know if a dude is a virgin?LOL i can pretend not to know punny hole in the first place & try to put it in her arse lol
crook
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by freecocoa(f): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2011
Is there anything like virgin guy?mscheeew.
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Tosinville(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2011
^^Am also wondering dear LOL
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by itiswell1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2011
How do u tell if a guy is a virgin or not.
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2011
Virgin guys don't excite me. Non-virgin guys don't excite me. What he has done or hasn't done in the past doesn't bother at all unless it involves half the girls in Lagos.
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by kokoye(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2011
does daily w[i]anki[/i]ng disqualify the male virgin status
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by kokoye(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2011
slimyem:

yep.i've dated like two virgin guys in the past and i loved it cuz(my opinion).

You sound like a nanny or housemaid who abused her oga's little boys undecided
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
kokoye:

You sound like a nanny or housemaid who abused her oga's little boys undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2011
iice:

To each his/her own.

Personally no.  I've said it time and time again, the more rotten the better grin

Hmm modurator shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2011
slimyem:

yep.i've dated like[b] two virgin guys in the past and i loved it cuz there was no s.ex-stress[/b] and i dont mind marrying one.
a man who has done numerous women will find it difficult to appreciate and stick to one(my opinion).

JESUS. some how many guys have u dated altogether since maturity shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by r231(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
kokoye:

hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2011
kokoye:

yes cos when u 'w@nk' u may discharge and the only thing that makes u a virgin is the non discharge.

Virginity lost already embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by kokoye(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2011
^^^

OK. fine.

wet dream nko?

that aint intentional

grin
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by slimyem: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
su
kokoye:

You sound like a nanny or housemaid who abused her oga's little boys  undecided
shut it!
toba:

JESUS. some how many guys have u dated altogether since maturity shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
what does it matter.huh??
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

OK. fine.

wet dream nko?

that aint intentional

grin
The quantity that comes out from 'wet dreams' isnt as much as the usual w@nking hope u agree with me
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
slimyem:

what does it matter.huh??

A lot ma
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by ruthy28(f): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2011
My answer is a huge NO cause he has to be experienced
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by kokoye(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2011
slimyem:

shut it!

I wont tell. your secret.
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
ruthy28:

My answer is a huge NO cause he has to be experienced

smh. Which kain experience? dont u like ur guy gentle in terms of $ex skills?
Re: Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2011
[size=14pt]Again, what is the test for male virgins?. . . Anyone?

Pointless Thread!. . .[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Online: Good Or Bad? / 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship / Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.