Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? (2152 Views)

Girls Y You Shud B Careful About That Marriage,a Trulife Story / Girls Y? / Which Physical Features Do U Hate In Naija Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by sleekmi(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2006
Men!, av been wonderin lately, how come most girls dont feel comfortable goin out wiv dr age-mates?Well,i wudnt mind gettin answers ppl!Holla!!! smiley
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by Kendra(f): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2006
say wat now?
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by luvlymoi(f): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2006
well do u mean that girls dont like goin out wit guys the sme age as them? if thats wat u mean sha, its simple girls just want a more mature person.
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by Teezy(f): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2006
I agree with luvlymoi. My boyfriend is 3yrs older
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by idaustino: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2006
the truth of the matter is that getting married to whether older or younger persons really doesn't matter, like they say maturity is the force of the mind, i see nothin wrong with that, its just a way of life,
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by idaustino: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2006
there is nothin wrong with pple goin after there peers but the truth is most of this peers hardly know the importance of real and true friendship, it all depends anyway.as for me i really wonj't mind any one but u just have to reason the way real pple do,
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by diddy4(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2006
guess they want a mature brother not some broke ass immature one.
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by Teezy(f): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2006
Exactly!
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by diddy4(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2006
knew u would say dat. wink
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by favour5(f): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2006
Maybe u need some education. As a matter of factly, age is just a number. But the answer you need is that girls go out with people they are on the same maturity level with. And it turns out that gals are more matured than guys of their age. Think I'm wrong, ask those in the medical field.
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by diddy4(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2006
i dont know why people generalize alot. tufia.
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by eveseh(f): 1:07am On Jul 23, 2006
LOL diddy i love that word,

Tufia,LOL grin

i say it alot grin
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by diddy4(m): 1:08am On Jul 23, 2006
lol, yup. wink
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by eveseh(f): 1:10am On Jul 23, 2006
LOL diddy

frist i thought it was
cofia LOL

but i know now it's tufia grin
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by diddy4(m): 1:13am On Jul 23, 2006
yeah its tufia not cofia. grin grin grin
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by hotangel2(f): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2006
Majority of Boys our age tend to act immature.

Some girls just wanna date someone older than them because they believe the guy would be more 'experienced' or 'matured'. Well as we all know, it's not always the case (im a living witness - alleluyah). Anyways sha. . . It's just something we girls do.

Wanna date someone older than u. Not ur age, not one younger than u. Dont wanna date someone in ur class. Probably someone a grade or two above u. Ya know the drill!
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by AaLiyaH2(f): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2006
not that it's revelant but when I fell in love I didn't know there was such a huge age gap between me and my bestowed, I was attracted to him i suppose, i find my agemates not attractive, infact i think of them as my brothers and not dating material.
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by luvlymoi(f): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2006
hey y'all!!!! sha am just wondering, this is totally off topic but i would like to  knw the correct thing. my english teacher said there was nothin like "matured" he siad it is "mature" all the time bith past and present. i saw a lot of "matured" in this post and i would like pple that knw to tell moi if matured is a correct word to use. really appreciate! grin
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by AaLiyaH2(f): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2006
I don't think mature is the correct word to use, we have different definitions of the word mature for instance, what I might percieve as being mature might be childish to somebody else and viceversa
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by diddy4(m): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2006
@luvlymoi
it is mature not matured someone cant stop being mature. it is a continuous process.
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by luvlymoi(f): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2006
diddy4:

@luvlymoi
it is mature not matured someone can't stop being mature. it is a continuous process.
thanks!! so i ve been rite all this while!! cheesy
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by diddy4(m): 12:38am On Jul 27, 2006
yeah hun, you have. smiley
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by hibans(f): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2006
Maturity is really really important but for me i cant date someone am older than. my ex - was 4yrs older than me. So, i think am ok with that.
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by mamaput(f): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2006
Never in my life have i gone out with anyone more than 3 years older or 1 year younger than me
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by classiqkid(f): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2006
Immaturity that’s it!
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by Busta(f): 2:47am On Jul 28, 2006
classiqkid:

Immaturity that’s it!
thats a fact and also the fact that gurls mature faster than guys!
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by diddy4(m): 2:57am On Jul 28, 2006
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19068.0.html

imagine the generalizing going on here. dat girls mature faster than guys dont mean that all girls mature faster and that all guys dont mature faster. it is a damn stereotype.
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by Busta(f): 3:22am On Jul 28, 2006
lmao @ diddy, not steorotyping but a mare Fact of life! tongue
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by diddy4(m): 3:33am On Jul 28, 2006
hey busta baby, click on this link then we can continue our chatting on YIM if u there.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19068.0.html
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by classiqkid(f): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2006
Busta:

thats a fact and also the fact that girls mature faster than guys!
Yeah your right that is a fact and thats also why I can't stand guyz that are under 18 their never serious
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by sleekmi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2006
i dont mean 2 cause a debate or sumtn but i think dats just mere stereotypin.Well thanks 4 contributin tho.Wt i want y'al 2 know is dt a guy of 17 can be more mature dn a man of 23.So where does d maturity come in?
classiqkid:

Yeah your right that is a fact and thats also why I can't stand guys that are under 18 their never serious
.I believe maturity is a thing of d mind not the age.
Re: Girls!y Do Most Of U Hate Goin Out Wiv Ur Peers? by needeeg(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2006
I believe maturity is a thing of d mind not the age. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? / Love And Infactuation / Tips On How To Celebrate My First Year Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.