Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? (2121 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by shortman(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2007
Imagine being heart broken twice by the same person just because u felt the other person deserved another chance.why do good girls or guys endup with terrible people that dont appreciate them.or a good wife ready 2 do anything whole heartedly that ends up with a cheating husband hoping he changes
Or the wife who is only interested in seeing things her way or the patient girl that ends up with the wife beater.its true opposites attract but why so much pain why cant d good girls end up with d gentleman.why?
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2007
@poster

Finish last as what?

Finish last with what?

@topic

Its part of life to go through heart break.

I loved once and he broke my heart twice and too soon to heal in between. I dont think I am disadvantaged because of that experience rather I know it's made me a stronger person and a focused one in terms of what it is I want from a relationship and a Man.

It's an essential part of life to fail and fall. It hurts when it happens but sometimes I wish people would learn from their mistakes.

I have not finished and when I finish, I will finish with the best Man there is. If that's what finishing last is to you ,,,,, go figure. by finish; i mean the dating scene cos i think life begins again when you get married
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Naja Haje

I sincerely wish you all the best in your life. I like everyone else had also dreamed of good relationship but many things are not under your control. You cant say about the true intentions of your partner. You loose trust in all this when you are let down by your love. You are then left to pick up the pieces. These kind of happennngs have made me emotionless. I now dont care about all this bull shit aout love. But you never know what s in store for you.
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by iice(f): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2007
Yeah, they say nice guys finish last. . .happens. . .Asi es la vida (c'est la vie) but not always the case. . .cheer up, we learn from experience and become stronger. . .better persons (i hope)
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ADICK

you neva know what is in store for you either babe. Your experiences have made you stonecold. I do wish you'll meet someone who will melt your heart so you can feel love again. I think you deserve it.
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
Naja Haje

Thanks ever so much for your kind words. Beneath any hard surface is a soft core. Take care babe.

BTW I think I have finally spelt your name correctly. What does it mean, anyway> Mine is easy to understand.
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2007
Yes you have. Thank you. Google it and find out. I dont think you're doing yourself any favours calling yourself that!
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by ettehgate(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2007
nice people finish last cos they
love their neighbour than themselves

but this is a mistake!
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2007
Take it easy on me babe  kiss , dont tll me now it is your turn to laugh at my identity. I will start thinking of a new ID.
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2007
@ADICK

why wud you think I'd be laughing at your identity?
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2007
Kind of a suggestion to change ID.
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2007
Its still good to be nice even when you are not appericiated, people usually dont appreciate others.
About Heartbreak, it only makes you stronger, my heart has been broken in so many pieces so many times in this my short life, if you open my heart now all you will seee are pieces of what use to be a heart and I use to think that something was wrong with me because i go out of my way to be nice and understanding when am in a relationship but with more heartbreak and pain, i learnt lots of valuable lessons that i will never forget.
I still strongly believe that there is a good man for me somewhere out there.
The important thing is always to learnt to let go , heal and move on with a something positive
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by saucekid(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2007
WTF*** are you guys yarning about??
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2007
@ AISHA2

Wish you the best
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 2:55am On Dec 02, 2007
@Naja Haje

checked the meaning, whats the comparison? Read your posts, you appear to be a lovely woman.
Re: Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2007
ADICK:

@Naja Haje

checked the meaning, whats the comparison? Read your posts, you appear to be a lovely woman.

LOL. . . . . .  LMAO

Thats for me to know . . . . and  . . . . . .    wink

(1) (Reply)

Are You One Of Those People? / 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship / Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.