Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Girls Y You Shud B Careful About That Marriage,a Trulife Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Y You Shud B Careful About That Marriage,a Trulife Story (984 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) / Just Before That Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Y You Shud B Careful About That Marriage,a Trulife Story by OGB20: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2015
I will like to bring this true life story to girls especially parents here,

My friend brother now is in a mess,he s presently 28yrs old,this guy impregnated a girl staying in d same neighborhood when he was 20yrs,the girl in question was 16yrs old@ dat time,he was into yahoo yahoo n the girl parents disallow both of them getting married when the guys parents came forward to them asking for the their consent for their son to marry the pregnant girl,

The girl mum accepted but the dad refuse n d girl who refuse to listen to the dad went on to marry the guy,the father till date did not attend their wedding n refuse to gve them their blessing,

My friend brother married the girl n relocated to Abijan n later south africa with the girl,they ve 2kids as of now,this guy we hear came back from Southafrica some months ago,news spread out that he was deported but came back with huge sum of money,bought a land in Lag n built a nice house under 2months,bought anoda and is building a magnificent hotel @d moment,

But the wife is not happy,beats the girl,clubs , drinks n come late even wit other girls in the house,I can't confirm all this stori because that's what I heard,

Dis week the girl was feed up with the whole maltreatment and she stupidly took poison,she was rushed to hospital n after everytin she gave up a ghost. What ever I must have heard even if its not true,the girl taking poison shows she has been tru alot,n now I don't think d father wil acept the corpse.

Of course he just wanted to catch fun now being that he is wealthy and he forgot the girl that stayed with him beyond ever discouragement,today on his facebook page(I munch n posted d pic below) he wrote RIP to his wife,that's all she got.

I decided to hide under this @OGB20 to tell this stori bcause if I use my main user name pple who know me with that will tell him,am not here to mock any1 as this is simply my own way of advising parents no to gve out their girl to a smal guy even if he can take care of her and young girls looking for a guy with wealth whom is underage and not per-say ready for marriage,u wil agree wit me most marriages where the guy is under 30 don't end well.

Girls plss getin married for love only does not guaranty a beta stay tomoro, y not get married to some1 that is matured of age and some1 whom realy want to get married.

Re: Girls Y You Shud B Careful About That Marriage,a Trulife Story by Cholls(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2015
My sister wow! What can i say!.
Re: Girls Y You Shud B Careful About That Marriage,a Trulife Story by obiorathesubtle: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2015
grin meanwhile, rose ofuonye wants his number, so she can take over.. Smh! Women!

1 Like

Re: Girls Y You Shud B Careful About That Marriage,a Trulife Story by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sigh. Sad story.
Re: Girls Y You Shud B Careful About That Marriage,a Trulife Story by happyjuliet(f): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
d girl just wasted her life all becoz of 1 guy like dat..chia who will b der to take care of her 2kids now cry one tin we fail to realized is dis marrying a rich guy does not guarantee ones future, (Yahoo guy 4 dat matter) people we say she is just been a kid, person way don dey chop no b small pinki again ooo...RIP for d departed Soul.
Re: Girls Y You Shud B Careful About That Marriage,a Trulife Story by OGB20: 12:16am On Dec 05, 2015
I brot a report of my friend broda whom his wife took poison,dis week he was arrested and is being question how he made his money,unlucky for him they saw a recording in his phone where he filmed when his wife was taking the poison and could not stop,I was surprise to read dis on Linda Ikeji blog 2day,my guy don enta one chance,I tink he mite lose all his money n more by d time he is out of this case,God help him.

Re: Girls Y You Shud B Careful About That Marriage,a Trulife Story by OGB20: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
dominique, Lalasticlala come n see

(1) (Reply)

About To Wed? See This Last Advice (men Only) / My Young Wife And I / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.