Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (58505 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Never Won Against His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by IamAthens(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2014
FPT. I was here
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by ARico(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Wtf
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by 9jahubcom(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Waspy: And who moved this to FP ? angry sad
i tire
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Jinyjagz(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2014

American movie
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Atmmachine(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2014
You're a learner, come to my school.. grin grin grin
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by kendrick93(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2014
its dis in yankee? cos all dis list here most naija gals no do am o
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2014
op i dont know where u r coming from, here in Nigeria guys win all the arguments 100% of the time...
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Seeeeeeee: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2014
For the poor guys only not a rich guy,

girls don't argue when you have money,

RICH GUY: I will buy you a wrists watch on your birthday

GIRL: oooh my God Thanks so much dearie, love you more

POOR GUY: I will buy you wrists watch on your birthday.

GIRL: you can't be serious

POOR GUY: Am serious

GIRL: so what do you want me to say now?

POOR GUY: I was just informing you to know if you will like it

GIRL: What if I say I don't like it

POOR GUY: Then you will tell me what else to buy

GIRL: What type of wrists watch do you even want to buy?

IF YOU FOLLOW HER HMMMM YOU GO ARGUE TIRE.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by tbmas(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2014
As if u were forced to comment mr i dnt kia abt dz thread
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Enoquin(f): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2014
Really, people fight for such things?
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by generalia: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2014
Too early!!
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by macsika: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2014
No wonder marriage is an institution where one is always right and the other is the husband.

#Bachelorhoodisthebest
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by drkay(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Was hoping to see things like: Owo obe fight(money for soup fight), reason for bleeping d woman in d next street fight etc. All dose d op wrote look foreign.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by rawpadgin(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2014
I don't even argue with my girl
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Olusanya333(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2014
Superstar007: angry

How this post go take do make my inlaws reduce this list?

1. 20 litres of hot drink
2. 7male goats for elders
3. 7 female goats for the old women
4. 22 Jersey, 22boats, and 10balls for
the youths.
5. 120 yards of Nigeria wax for
the young girls.
6. 30 tubers of yams and 40 sea fishes
for the oldest men and women in the
family.
7. 7 kola nuts and 10 bitter kola.
8. One bull for the king and elders in
council.
9. A sewing machine for the
younger sister.
10. 5 trip of sand and 17 bags of
dangote cement.
11.Three gallons of 20litres
palm wine.
12. 2 white sheep for her elder and
younger brothers.
13. 200 bathroom slippers for
the villagers.
14. 50liters of petrol
15. 4 handsets for her other
siblings.
16. 7 cartons each of star
beer, coke and snap.
17. The father and mother's
clothes with the sum of N180,000.
18. 2 big box that will be use to park
her clothes.
19. A white bicycle for her uncle.
20. when coming with the
above items, come with the cow
that will be killed for the marriage
ceremony.

Na bad thing to marry again? cry
Na only u waka come
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2014

the youths.
the young girls.
family.
council.
younger sister.
dangote cement.
palm wine.
younger brothers.
the villagers.
14. 50liters of petrol
siblings.
beer, coke and snap.
her clothes.
20. when coming with the
ceremony.

Bros u neva marry,u stil get choice na
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Konjour(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2014
drkay: Was hoping to see things like: Owo obe fight(money for soup fight), reason for bleeping d woman in d next street fight etc. All dose d op wrote look foreign.

True, MOST not all of the points would look out of place in an everyday Nigerian couple's argument.
However, the 'Women are always right' myth has always intrigued me. I think its going out of vogue gradually and less women are probably hiding behind that myth nowadays. I might be wrong though and it could just be the personality that would predispose the woman to accepting defeat when she's wrong.
But whatever the case may be, no woman will try to use that 'the woman is always right' clause with you if you're damn sure of your onions (and you've got the bank balance to back it up).

1 Like

Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Bigcake: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2014
Very useless thread. Taking the nearest flight to Liberia.
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by abdullkabar(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2014
justi4jesu: As much as he protests, as much as he tries to
fight back, there are just some arguments that no
matter what, a man will never win.
Because — repeat after me — the lady is always
right.

grin
For your plastic mind
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by justi4jesu(f): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2014
abdullkabar:
For your plastic mind

Be careful...who are u to question the gods angry angry
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by abdullkabar(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2014
Bigcake: Very useless thread. Taking the nearest flight to Liberia.
We love you but God loves you best

2 Likes

Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by abdullkabar(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

Be careful...who are u to question the gods angry angry
Which gods Abegi park mole jere undecided
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by dsmooth1(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2014
all diz no aply to 9ja babez wat of ques lyk
Y dint u pick ma call?
Y z ur line on watin wen i cald?
Y do u lyk sex xo much?
Y dint u want me to knw ur parentz?
Y do u hug dat gurl N xo many yyy datz haz a lng tail
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Fresia01(f): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2014
oh,, so much hate seeing ma bf 's exes number on his phone!!! i will b like,, hell no,, wtf is dat bitch's number doing on ur phone,, u arr done with her ryt?? nw get rid of dat goddamn number asap!!!
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by justi4jesu(f): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2014
abdullkabar:
Which gods Abegi park mole jere undecided

Dont get hard on yourself because ladies are always right....no be me talk am tongue
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Dreyl(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2014
Trash!
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Lordseyad(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2014

the youths.
the young girls.
family.
council.
younger sister.
dangote cement.
palm wine.
younger brothers.
the villagers.
14. 50liters of petrol
siblings.
beer, coke and snap.
her clothes.
20. when coming with the
ceremony.

Hian! Na a whole village U won marry?
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by netfred04: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] undecidedI'm tired men, olamide's quote.
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by passionate88: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Girls... One can never please them no matter what one did for them
Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by Yemlizzy(f): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2014
Most of these arguments sound so lame.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) by abdullkabar(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

Dont get hard on yourself because ladies are always right....no be me talk am tongue
The men just allows dem to carry the winning cup ni
Y I go continue fite wey no get meaning undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.