Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? (1096 Views)

Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2014
When you're in a relationship, dating or married, is it wise to keep pointing out your partners weakness or a characteristic you don't like about them hoping they will change it and risk irking or annoying them and being considered as nagging or do you just keep mum and tolerate it?
I've had a little something going for a while with this wonderful girl and tho' I keep getting her pissed I appreciate it a lot when she points out certain parts of my actions she doesn't really like, cos I'm very flexible and ready to easily adapt to whatever she wants, but then I'm always very afraid to reciprocate it and pick whatsoever fault in her cos I don't even want to risk annoying her over some little things even tho' a bit worrisome, I can easily overlook.
So which is better, tell or tolerate?
Re: Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Yes for me I think its very important so dat d person can adjust cos I don't know how to suffer in silence nd its not like every little fault but d most importtant ones so dat I find my square root if he doesn't change. Simple
Re: Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2014
You can tolerate her and you can also indirectly point it out to her. I said indirectly because we has humans hate when somebody else throw our flaws directly at our face even though its the truth, it is in our nature. As for me? I have my own way of dealing with such issues all thanks to dale carnegie
Re: Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Yes! Point out, so you don't die in silence. Be bold enough to complain about things that make you unhappy. Pretending/staying quiet would only keep piling stuff on your mind and one day, you're gonna blow! So, express yourself! smiley
Re: Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2014
..i advice u point it out to her...aldo,just make it mature enof so dat she wont feel bad atall....u can first point out dos things u appreciate in her as a woman..things that u find in her dats so rare...so that makes u fall in love with over n over again....then u can tell her wateva dats in ur mind...atleast,it ll reduce d shock n bitterness on her syd...... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? by rawpadgin(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2014
before the commencement of the relationship I usually highlight my dos & don't to her & I expect her to do same cool
Re: Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? by cooljoe(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2014
evegran: Yes! Point out, so you don't die in silence. Be bold enough to complain about things that make you unhappy. Pretending/staying quiet would only keep piling stuff on your mind and one day, you're gonna blow! So, express yourself! smiley
evegran, c hw m stalking u now. I just can't shake u off my fragile heart. Wat do I do
Re: Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Though it is good to talk about traits one is not comfortable with in a partner, the manner in which one does so would go a long way in determining whether the individual will achieve the desired result or not.

Some peeps do not know how to correct their partners. It is not wise to nag over every little fault or pick a quarrel whenever your partner genuinely forgets to apply a previously corrected fault. Some times, it is good to just overlook some faults and correct the individual by our actions.
Re: Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tell with kindness. Tolerate- NO.
Re: Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
cooljoe: evegran, c hw m stalking u now. I just can't shake u off my fragile heart. Wat do I do
lol get brainwashed then. smiley. Oh and I replied your email.
Re: Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? by cooljoe(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
evegran: lol get brainwashed then. smiley. Oh and I replied your email.
I wish I could. I truly wish I could
Re: Should You Point Out His/her Annoying Trait Or Do You Tolerate It?? by cooljoe(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
evegran: lol get brainwashed then. smiley. Oh and I replied your email.
switim, my switim, pls I somehow deleted d mssg before I read t. If t won't b too much trouble, could u pls resend. Thanks a bunch. "URCRUSHER"

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Dressing Up For A Date! / My Galfrnd Is Childish / ———— ————— — Please If Am Waiting For Love Where Should I Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.