Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45672 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Teespice(f): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2014
Ishsoph:
Awww baby boo
kiss kiss kiss

O di mma and you?
A gara m vac o!

alright.

what did you bring for me
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by nairaman66(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2014
#DarkBoyzRocks
#TeamDeltaState
#Coded053

Shout out to ya'all..

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by chronique(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2014
Funny thread...
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by rakish(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2014
Dont baptize me with derogatory comments o.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by charlesng: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2014
jeflexy: Black boy grin Black boy with white teeth

You are the most black as Nigga in here.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2014
missyhorlah: your left mind grin
Lwkmd. Abi na lie ah talk??
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by yuzjet(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Black and proud!! F_u_c_k the racist.... grin

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by presley64(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Na money sure pass Bleep fine boy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by presley64(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Na money sure pass fu*k fine boy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Osyxcel(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2014
LWKMD!!! Ah get hope sha grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2014
Just passing by
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by slydog(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2014
Thatz me, on ma black & white, suit & tie in Timberlake's voice cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lwkmd. Abi na lie ah talk??
at all

Nawa ooo

Its good for pple to give themselves hope
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: I often sight threads for special people. Like those that don't have a boyfriend, those with dimples, those with killer curves lipsrsealed etc.

I have not come across any that talks about dark guys.

As a dark guy i gats rep cool

as you all know, black is original , black is beautiful and black is natural grin

so if you are a dark guy and proud of it, acknowledge your presence on here. Pics are also very much welcomed.

The ladies are waiting to admire you
dont let them down. grin

please dont ask for mine. Unfortunately, my palasa phone doesn't have a camera grin
you can also talk about the good and not-so-good side of being dark.

I believe most of us here are adults.
If you are not going to post pictures of you, please do not insult or make fun of those who do.

Ladies and gents.

I present to you the official thread for the dark and handsome guys on Nairaland. cool

There can only be BLACK AND WHITE.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2014
Did this make frontpage shocked

Missyhorlah I sight you angry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2014
hmmmmmmm...m seeing things
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2014
naijaboiy: Did this make frontpage shocked

power of kiddablings d chairmo
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Cikoloko(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2014
:oSeeee fine guyz ooH..more pic plss
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2014
naijaboiy: Did this make frontpage shocked

upload ur pixs,lemme see.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Lorlaahlozz: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2014
Osyxcel:

mba. How are you?
m good nd u
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2014
missyhorlah: upload ur pixs,lemme see.
i'm dark but i'm not handsome grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: hmmmmmmm...m seeing things
what are you seeing??
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2014
naijaboiy:
i'm dark but i'm not handsome grin
lipsrsealed.

Don't lemme say enifn
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Olumurphy(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2014
Just Naturally Me

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by lord19(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2014
cooljst anoda dark guy

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2014
missyhorlah: lipsrsealed.

Don't lemme say enifn
grin grin

Let me check
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2014
How many of u are dating dark girls? Shioooor. Black and proud my foot. Many of una won't be caught dead wiv a dark girl. Anyway u guys look cool. A thread should open for dark girls.......
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:39am On Aug 14, 2014
missyhorlah: at all

Nawa ooo

Its good for pple to give themselves hope
I Still Havn't Got Ya Point. What Are You Insinuating? That Am Aint Cute? Lol
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2014
naijaboiy:
what are you seeing??
cuties grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Yeahreen(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Mmmmm? Say Somethin! cry cry
evegran: mmm smiley
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2014
No lie dark boys are actually fine.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Yeahreen(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2014
Oya Sowiii...Is Dis Enof Face 4 U grin grin grin
missyhorlah: naa ur face we wan see not your wristwatch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply)

11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.