Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45616 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by kobonaire(m): 4:56am On Aug 14, 2014
morganist99: Abeg make una no laff me.
Laugh you?? ... WTF bro, you almost killed me ... you big black face popped out like a boko bomb ... see here
Please consider readjusting your picture size.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Toks2008(m): 4:57am On Aug 14, 2014
6packdude:
Damnnnn! Mofo you black as hell grin

See wetin i dey talk?

Is black as hell surppose to be a compliment. Hmmm
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 14, 2014
I may not be the handsomest, but I am proud of my looks.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Toks2008(m): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2014
chukwuma101: I may not be the handsomest, but I am proud of my looks.

You are cute dude. A man needs not be too handsome,been handsome is ok.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2014
#TeamDarkSkin though but i still abide to nairaland "faceless" policy.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Sunkyphil(m): 6:15am On Aug 14, 2014
shocked
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by ojigbijigbi: 6:28am On Aug 14, 2014
hmmmn... well im chocolate
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by englishmart(m): 6:29am On Aug 14, 2014
FrancisTony: .
come and use this space you booked since last month
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Yeahreen(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2014
Black Is Beautiful grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by frank043(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: ....Where are they
Right behind you,don't gett too cocky...Just check me out,tall,dark and muscular#winks#
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Jfrezzy(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Black is hot
Black is sweet
Black is cool
Black is life .

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by frank043(m): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....guys r scared of posting deir pics or wat??...lets c unna dark esu-ish face nah grin grin grin
Can you stand when you see me?If you can,then w'l play ball...You are dark and pretty.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2014
englishmart: come and use this space you booked since last month

Lol. You wan buy am?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2014
so make we go die na. as we no dark. ok. I dey come make I go paint my picture...
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by mattwizy(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2014
it seems im the ugliest in here.. grin embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....guys r scared of posting deir pics or wat??...lets c unna dark esu-ish face nah grin grin grin
dis z mine

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Ryabcool(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2014
Pictures removed smiley

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by frank043(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2014
farano: Cute pic.. you are handsome grin
If you really have some liking for tall,dark and muscular guys,I think w'l make a match...you fair,me dark#winks#
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Ivanspring(f): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2014
I think i've found my missing 'rib cage' grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by kadree(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2014
I say make I show face tooooooooo.
Dats me *wink*

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Erukuomoibadan: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2014
Nar be this

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by ChiFirstLady(f): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2014
jnrbayano: Op,

Some part of my face is dark and some is fair, do I belong here?

embarassed
we need to consult ifa on Ur mata shocked
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2014
Where ma beautiful ladies?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by lexychuks(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2014
6packdude:

Why are you using a scarf in the hot weather?

Funny enough it was really cold that morning! See you talking like it can never be cold in naija. Smh
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2014
black is d colour .......... U cant bleach to get it .

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2014
Erukuomoibadan: Nar be this

You wan choke yourself with the shirt wey you button reach neck like Primary School Teacher?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2014
chukwuma101: I may not be the handsomest, but I am proud of my looks.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by jnrbayano(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2014
ChiFirstLady: we need to consult ifa on Ur mata shocked

Please hurry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by ChiFirstLady(f): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2014
Ryabcool: I'm not bad, am i? smiley
oh my lawdy lawd,u cute dude kiss
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2014
Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=eddiebruk][/quote] JISOS!! WTF? IZ THAT U?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply)

Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.