Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

End Of The Road For A Boko Haram Commander. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Of The Road For A Boko Haram Commander. Photo (3819 Views)

Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix / Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: End Of The Road For A Boko Haram Commander. Photo by Tundeiab(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
ProfessorPeter: Are you sure this is not an old picture?
when picture no dey una go say pictureoridontbelieveit. Now picture dey again una dey ask whether na old picture...

Person go fit satisfy una so. Smh
Re: End Of The Road For A Boko Haram Commander. Photo by Krak(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
RockMaxi:

Stop acting like a plague. You've proved a point right why the emphasis.

If you know how many people are being misinformed in this country with fake news and the silent number that are being killed with deliberately false information that spreads like wild fire on social media, then you will under the emphasis.

And please I dont take kindly to your insults. I hope you understand.

And for you info SiriusBlack was not the original poster of that picture. That picture was released by the Nigerian Military on their website.
Re: End Of The Road For A Boko Haram Commander. Photo by ignis: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
old news. ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland / Goodluck Jonathan shows off his swag during his NYSC Programme / I'm 19yrs Old, I'll Marry Him... What Kind Of Nonsense Is Going On In Ozubulu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.