Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,407 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (546457 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by crestweon(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
search for ty logistics but if the thing no pass 50kg I can help you pick up and send it

Pls send me your number Asap

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Its just the first step in the right direction for LSM to take almost at game over because six weeks after delivery and filing a missing item case sounds hmmm hmmm but just still continue with patience sire. It is well

Another shipper would take responsibility for items lost in his care or in transit but chinosxl kept quiet. He didn't utter any word after many weeks.

In my opinion this has got nothing to do with USPS.

First item was delivered to him. I didn't get this item. His excuse was that it was delivered to another office on his block. I refunded the cost of this item to my client at my loss. I moved on

Second item was delivered. It went missing too. I even paid shipping on this. He didn't give any excuse, no concern, no responsibility.

Third item was delivered. It went missing. His excuse this time, USPS.

Now, is he saying that all item delivered on Nov 14th went missing? Or was it just my item that was delivered that day?

At this rate, customers items will start going missing. And he would still keep churning out excuses.

Cc dragnet
Cc dominique

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
crestweon:

Pls send me your number Asap
Check my profile or signature
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by crestweon(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have done several mails to chinos asking him to provide me with a PayPal invoice since It is not convenient to pay into ecobank. But I still have not received a reply.

Does he discourage PayPal?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Seequadry:
so nothing can be done to it...... shld jst make it a toy
It seems it can be unlocked at least from the little I gathered......use google to do your research......but it would most likely involve u rooting and playing with sys files and roms
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Seequadry(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
unmask:
It seems it can be unlocked at least from the little I gathered......use google to do your research......but it would most likely involve u rooting and playing with sys files and roms
can i add u on whatsapp or bbm pls pin- 53055931
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shoppard: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
I don't think I'll be using LSM. Its worrying that I've called 6 times since Houston opened and not once has anyone picked up the phone. Although I did send an email I was not given a quote or estimate of costs to give me a guide. I can imagine what will happen if there is a delay or goods go missing. Pure silence. If they're not willing to pick up the phone or answer calls to new customer, then I pity old customers because the situation can only be worse.

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Zface(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Zface:
@chinosxl, still waiting for response for the mail sent from moganiyu68@gmail.com
Reply received.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
I want to send to chinoxsl to ship to me before christmas
Pls sumone shud help tell me how to buy from amazon, i hav my zenith bank atm card. I hav read page 1-20 still no info
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Etinosajay:

Another shipper would take responsibility for items lost in his care or in transit but chinosxl kept quiet. He didn't utter any word after many weeks.

In my opinion this has got nothing to do with USPS.

First item was delivered to him. I didn't get this item. His excuse was that it was delivered to another office on his block. I refunded the cost of this item to my client at my loss. I moved on

Second item was delivered. It went missing too. I even paid shipping on this. He didn't give any excuse, no concern, no responsibility.

Third item was delivered. It went missing. His excuse this time, USPS.

Now, is he saying that all item delivered on Nov 14th went missing? Or was it just my item that was delivered that day?

At this rate, customers items will start going missing. And he would still keep churning out excuses.

Cc dragnet
Cc dominique

My item was delivered on Nov 14th as well and it was also missing. But he reordered my item for me at no cost maybe because my item was insured. I used USPS Priority Mail.
He attended to my matter promptly in less than a week.
I wonder why he's not attending to you.
Have you tried texting him?
Sorry o, I'm also a business owner so I can imagine how frustrated you must feel.

Chinos, your attention is needed o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 5:42am On Dec 10, 2015
makavele:

Verizon is a global network provider; which means whilst their phones were made for use in USA, they can actually be used outside the USA just like any other phone without any need to unlock . . . Just slot your SIM Card, go to settings and choose Global Mode . .
then you can choose between EDGE 3G or 4G normally as the case maybe. .
Wireless Band : Network: LTE, Global Network: EDGE/GSM (850/900/1800/1900), HSPA/UMTS(850/900/1900/2100.

Source: I also use a Verizon i545 device.

what of blackberry q10 thats on verizon... i remembered i have to unlock some in the past
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Seequadry(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2015
unmask:
rooting is not a problem.. Pls kindly explain d playing with sys files and norms part... #thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2015
MrsNaira:

My item was delivered on Nov 14th as well and it was also missing. But he reordered my item for me at no cost maybe because my item was insured. I used USPS Priority Mail.
He attended to my matter promptly in less than a week.
I wonder why he's not attending to you.
Have you tried texting him?
Sorry o, I'm also a business owner so I can imagine how frustrated you must feel.

Chinos, your attention is needed o

Can you imagine this?

Cc dominique
Cc dragnet

What do you guys want me to say before you do something about this??

At this point I am going to demand he pays for all 3 of my missing items.

Maybe because I have been too understanding and patient with chinosxl, hence he elects to take me for granted.

@mrsnaira thank you. I used USPS priority mail on all occasions.

Oga seun, Oga dragnet, dominique. If someone does not wade into this, I promise I am going to set this Thread & Technology section on fire
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dragnet: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Etinosajay:

Can you imagine this?

Cc dominique
Cc dragnet

What do you guys want me to say before you do something about this??

At this point I am going to demand he pays for all 3 of my missing items.

Maybe because I have been too understanding and patient with chinosxl, hence he elects to take me for granted.

@mrsnaira thank you. I used USPS priority mail on all occasions.

Oga seun, Oga dragnet, dominique. If someone does not wade into this, I promise I am going to set this Thread & Technology section on fire

the thread is being monitored & required actions would be duly taken.
cc: dominique
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2015
dragnet:

the thread is being monitored & required actions would be duly taken.
cc: dominique

Thank you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2015
crestweon:
I have done several mails to chinos asking him to provide me with a PayPal invoice since It is not convenient to pay into ecobank. But I still have not received a reply.

Does he discourage PayPal?

I have also send message through both email and phone to him requesting that and he has not reply anyone of it. I dont think the guy know that they are deducting money (#15) everytime we send text msg here in Nigeria, abi he think is easy here as there ni......Chinos, i want to pay through paypal so send me ur paypal email because that your 240 per dollar is not my own. And stop treating your customers anyhow, we are human and not a goat, get that into your skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Zface(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2015
yemight2776:

I have also send message through both email and phone to him requesting that and he has not reply anyone of it. I dont think the guy know that they are deducting money (#15) everytime we send text msg here in Nigeria, abi he think is easy here as there ni......Chinos, i want to pay through paypal so send me ur paypal email because that your 240 per dollar is not my own. And stop treating your customers anyhow, we are human and not a goat, get that into your skull.
Lol... Maybe he doesnt know that silence kills in this situation.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Abeg when is the next shipping date?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2015
DEC 14th

twinskenny:
Abeg when is the next shipping date?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2015
writejhn27:
DEC 14th

thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2015
yemight2776:

morning. i think the 240 is fair...except you wanna pay with a usa paypal account..meanwhile call his phone number exactly 3pm nigeria time to inform him to update your invoice..

am not his worker biko.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2015
stevolinkon40:
morning. i think the 240 is fair...except you wanna pay with a usa paypal account..meanwhile call his phone number exactly 3pm nigeria time to inform him to update your invoice..

am not his worker biko.

I called his phone from 3pm till 11pm yesterday , it was going through to voicemail. I started sending mails with him responding until there was no response. Hnece, we didnt conclude. It is really frustrating trying to transact biz with his selective response method.

I have to look elsewhere for a shipper after my goods sent to him has been delivered , I cant continue with this I-DONT-CARE attitude
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2015
LSM Lagos Manager just informed me that my August 3rd missing item worth $250 has been found.

Since July 18th. You can imagine patience on my side. I'm happy though. grin

Now remaining two more items

Cc chinosxl
Cc dominique
Cc dragnet
Cc everyone who showed concern

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Etinosajay:
LSM Lagos Manager just informed me that my August 3rd missing item worth $250 has been found.

Cc chinosxl
Cc dominique
Cc dragnet

i think it was your attitude that made chinos forget about the items, since u said u just forget about it and refund client. if you had kept on disturbing, calling,mailing, going to their office to ask, tell the manager in lag to call him in your presence, you would have seen your items.

trust me. all your items will be found. if usps showed delivered to chinos, they will be found. it has happened to me several times with chinos, i just keep disturbing and they find them.

Thats just the way it works with chinos.if you don't get an invoice after your item shows delivered, start disturbing before it gets too late
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
tumababa:

i think it was your attitude that made chinos forget about the items, since u said u just forget about it and refund client. if you had kept on disturbing, calling,mailing, going to their office to ask, tell the manager in lag to call him in your presence, you would have seen your items.

trust me. all your items will be found. if usps showed delivered to chinos, they will be found. it has happened to me several times with chinos, i just keep disturbing and they find them.

Thats just the way it works with chinos.if you don't get an invoice after your item shows delivered, start disturbing before it gets too late

So it is my fault now?

Maybe u need to see how many emails, sms, calls I did to chinosxl and his Lagos office for you to know the extent of "disturbance" as you called it.

For this item that has been found. He simply just said it was delivered to another office on the same building as his.

If he told you that, does it not mean "Lost?

In case you didn't read my complaints well. He simply just ignored all of my emails, sms, or calls.

When a client gives you cash and expects his item. 1 week, 2 weeks, 1month, no show, I'm sure you know what next they'll call you.

In your business, do you want such ugly occurrence?

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
chinosxl:
ALL INVOICES SENT OUT.

I will be shipping this week to allow for pick up before the 25th of December.

This weeks shipment Dec 7th will be ready for pick up Dec 11th.

NEXT SHIPMENT IS DEC 14th (estimated pick up date Dec 18th)

For anyone that didn't get their gift please requerequestst for it during pick up.

For questions and concerns please emailissues SALES@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM

@ CHINOS, u are so impossible how on earth do we contact you again, you don't pick calls, you don't respond to SMS nor emails. I have used all these means to contact u since last Friday but you have vehemently ignored all of my text messages, emails and calls, l have been using ur service for over a year now consistently without missing any of the shipping date and on each occasion l have not had packages whose shipping chargers is below 50k, you have ur record you can check them out, yet you put up this attitude. In November 23rd shipment, one of the laptops l bought around $200 plus arrived damaged, l didn't want to complain l just endured it , however l tried looking for a way to salvage my money so is not a complete lose. l purchased the same model of laptop sold for parts so l could use it to fix this damaged one, then you sent me an invoice of N13,200 to ship this damaged laptop because l had to use another eBay account to buy it since my eBay account was having issues. l sent you text messages and emails explaining things and requesting that you reduce the shipping fee, but you ignored all. Now if l say something, you will say l say a lot, if l had demanded for damages wouldn't you have paid for it? But l decided to bear the lose alone. One thing is certain, l have already decided that l will never pay such amount for that laptop parts instead l will leave it for you and even arrange and return the damaged laptop caused by you to your office so you can keep both and forget about them. This is just the limit to inhuman treatment. l am attaching the pictures of the laptop for everyone to see.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Durentt:
I want to send to chinoxsl to ship to me before christmas
Pls sumone shud help tell me how to buy from amazon, i hav my zenith bank atm card. I hav read page 1-20 still no info
Contact me via WhatsApp on my signature or do the easy part, call
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Etinosajay:

Cc chinosxl
Cc dominique
Cc dragnet
I'm happy for you boss & thank your stars say PayPal never suspend that account oooo. Lols cox I cant count how many I don use
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

I'm happy for you boss & thank your stars say PayPal never suspend that account oooo. Lols cox I cant count how many I don use

As in ehn....

I want to believe I will find the other two missing items. Otherwise how can business continue if losses pile up?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Contact me via WhatsApp on my signature or do the easy part, call
ok. I wud whatsapp u 07017562556
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Etinosajay:

Cc chinosxl
Cc dominique
Cc dragnet

That's good news o.
Since July ke shocked
Hian!!!
Well, it's one down and two more to go.
Don't worry, everything will be resolved soon.
Sorry o.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Chuckdee(m): 4:21am On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmmmm.
Having started with Mr. Chinox from the very first month he opened a thread here by way of a recommendation from the Car talk thread, I have only seen nothing but downward drop of service! I was thinking people who live and do business in America would have a better value of service, but I was proved wrong here.

The level of mediocrity has been soo alarming that it seems we are all helpless and need to beg to pay for a shipping service. No matter how cheap your services are, I cannot use it anymore. How can someone who collects my money before I even see my goods not respond to over 20 emails, calls or texts messages just to resolve an issue? Tufiaaakwa!!!!

Adios!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.