Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (545457 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Zface(m): 7:21am On Dec 11, 2015
solaceTK:

@ CHINOS, u are so impossible how on earth do we contact you again, you don't pick calls, you don't respond to SMS nor emails. I have used all these means to contact u since last Friday but you have vehemently ignored all of my text messages, emails and calls, l have been using ur service for over a year now consistently without missing any of the shipping date and on each occasion l have not had packages whose shipping chargers is below 50k, you have ur record you can check them out, yet you put up this attitude. In November 23rd shipment, one of the laptops l bought around $200 plus arrived damaged, l didn't want to complain l just endured it , however l tried looking for a way to salvage my money so is not a complete lose. l purchased the same model of laptop sold for parts so l could use it to fix this damaged one, then you sent me an invoice of N13,200 to ship this damaged laptop because l had to use another eBay account to buy it since my eBay account was having issues. l sent you text messages and emails explaining things and requesting that you reduce the shipping fee, but you ignored all. Now if l say something, you will say l say a lot, if l had demanded for damages wouldn't you have paid for it? But l decided to bear the lose alone. One thing is certain, l have already decided that l will never pay such amount for that laptop parts instead l will leave it for you and even arrange and return the damaged laptop caused by you to your office so you can keep both and forget about them. This is just the limit to inhuman treatment. l am attaching the pictures of the laptop for everyone to see.
Chuckdee:
Hmmmmm.
Having started with Mr. Chinox from the very first month he opened a thread here by way of a recommendation from the Car talk thread, I have only seen nothing but downward drop of service! I was thinking people who live and do business in America would have a better value of service, but I was proved wrong here.
The level of mediocrity has been soo alarming that it seems we are all helpless and need to beg to pay for a shipping service. No matter how cheap your services are, I cannot use it anymore. How can someone who collects my money before I even see my goods not respond to over 20 emails, calls or texts messages just to resolve an issue? Tufiaaakwa!!!!
Adios!
solaceTK:

@ CHINOS, u are so impossible how on earth do we contact you again, you don't pick calls, you don't respond to SMS nor emails. I have used all these means to contact u since last Friday but you have vehemently ignored all of my text messages, emails and calls, l have been using ur service for over a year now consistently without missing any of the shipping date and on each occasion l have not had packages whose shipping chargers is below 50k, you have ur record you can check them out, yet you put up this attitude. In November 23rd shipment, one of the laptops l bought around $200 plus arrived damaged, l didn't want to complain l just endured it , however l tried looking for a way to salvage my money so is not a complete lose. l purchased the same model of laptop sold for parts so l could use it to fix this damaged one, then you sent me an invoice of N13,200 to ship this damaged laptop because l had to use another eBay account to buy it since my eBay account was having issues. l sent you text messages and emails explaining things and requesting that you reduce the shipping fee, but you ignored all. Now if l say something, you will say l say a lot, if l had demanded for damages wouldn't you have paid for it? But l decided to bear the lose alone. One thing is certain, l have already decided that l will never pay such amount for that laptop parts instead l will leave it for you and even arrange and return the damaged laptop caused by you to your office so you can keep both and forget about them. This is just the limit to inhuman treatment. l am attaching the pictures of the laptop for everyone to see.
this is now getting serious
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tradeplusib: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2015
@ chinosxl

Thanks for the $100 coupon grin grin grin grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2015
tradeplusib:
@ chinosxl

Thanks for the $100 coupon grin grin grin grin
How e take happen
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Zface(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2015
Is december 7 shipment available for pickup?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tradeplusib: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2015
twinskenny:
How e take happen

1000lbs within 1 year. Check the first page
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
tradeplusib:

1000lbs within 1 year. Check the first page
i dey over qualify self
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2015
Guys, please when is the next shipping date?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bjay08: 12:58am On Dec 12, 2015
I also had an item delivered 14th of november, it is Also missing. And no reply from chinos. sad angry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2015
ibnquasale:
Guys, please when is the next shipping date?

Was suppose be Dec 14 but due to airline overbooking they are on standby for now. So next shipment date not updated

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Seequadry:
rooting is not a problem.. Pls kindly explain d playing with sys files and norms part... #thanks
you would unlock the bootloader, then look for a gsm rom that has been modded to work on Verizon
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Seequadry(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2015
unmask:
you would unlock the bootloader, then look for a gsm rom that has been modded to work on Verizon
wow.....am lost here.....but i will google some info abt diz to understand it very well b4 i ask any other qstn #thanks for the reply
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Zface:
Is december 7 shipment available for pickup?
sunday i guess
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
I was told the shipment has finally arrived. If you need help in picking up your package either tomorrow or Monday and send to any part of the country chat my signature. Please nothing above 50kg oooo per individual as I'm not a superman
Cc Tonjeola
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by crestweon(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Your package is available. Office opens tomorrow (sunday) from 9:30am-4pm for pickup thanks. LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by crestweon(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
crestweon:
Your package is available. Office opens tomorrow (sunday) from 9:30am-4pm for pickup thanks. LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING

Just got this.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:31am On Dec 13, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
I was told the shipment has finally arrived. If you need help in picking up your package either tomorrow or Monday and send to any part of the country chat my signature. Please nothing above 50kg oooo per individual as I'm not a superman
Cc Tonjeola
i endorsed you. one of my besties
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Etinosajay:

Another shipper would take responsibility for items lost in his care or in transit but chinosxl kept quiet. He didn't utter any word after many weeks.

In my opinion this has got nothing to do with USPS.

First item was delivered to him. I didn't get this item. His excuse was that it was delivered to another office on his block. I refunded the cost of this item to my client at my loss. I moved on

Second item was delivered. It went missing too. I even paid shipping on this. He didn't give any excuse, no concern, no responsibility.

Third item was delivered. It went missing. His excuse this time, USPS.

Now, is he saying that all item delivered on Nov 14th went missing? Or was it just my item that was delivered that day?

At this rate, customers items will start going missing. And he would still keep churning out excuses.

Cc dragnet
Cc dominique

If it wasn't delivered to him as he claimed then how did he get to include the item coupled with the tracking # on your invoice,of which you even paid for shipping....I have had bad times with his non nonchalant manner to response whenever shit hits the faan.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
Cc Tonjeola

Okay boss, got One also. To Abj grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Better cox I get one guy going to abuja as well. Chat the number on my signature sire on WhatsApp or bbm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Next shipping date pls
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
twinskenny:
Next shipping date pls

Today
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
azpekuliar:

Today

please is this confirmed?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nenyibabs: 1:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Oga, please help me with instructions for first-timers on how to successfully inform chinox about a shipment coming his way and to ask for an invoice. I remember you giving someone that info sometime ago, but I can't seem to find it now. I know the address, that's not my problem, my issue is, after my order has shipped on its way to him, how to notify him to consolidate and give me an invoice.
Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2015
nenyibabs:

Oga, please help me with instructions for first-timers on how to successfully inform chinox about a shipment coming his way and to ask for an invoice. I remember you giving someone that info sometime ago, but I can't seem to find it now. I know the address, that's not my problem, my issue is, after my order has shipped on its way to him, how to notify him to consolidate and give me an invoice.
Thanks.

Send mail to sales@lsm**** check page 0 for the email address with the following details. Subject. # New customer

Name on Package
Phone Number
Email. And also attached a receipt of payment for the items purchased

Cc Chinosxl
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Good Day,

My item could not be delivered to Chinosxl on Saturday so FedEx said it should be picked up at their office or call to reschedule pick up.

I have sent mails since Sunday to Chinosxl but no response. What should I do? Seriously, it's bad idea shipping with him. This is how items get loss.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Send mail to sales@lsm**** check page 0 for the email address with the following details. Subject. # New customer

Name on Package
Phone Number

Cc Chinosxl

oga Ahmed. any news on shipping date? thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Name on Package
Phone Number

Cc Chinosxl
Boss aova with your package pick up
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

I have sent you an invite via BBM. No response
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
twinskenny:

oga Ahmed. any news on shipping date? thanks

No sir, but probably expect invoice today or tomorrow
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ahmed4002:

No sir, but probably expect invoice today or tomorrow
thanks chief.. really want to get my items before xmass
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
Thanks for the swift delivery of my package. and your communication is superb!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
completey:

Thanks for the swift delivery of my package. and your communication is superb!
Thanks to you ma for trusting me with the job ma. At least I go reduce internet work and stop adding unnecessary weight. Lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.