Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,308 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (546982 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Awalla:
@all, please advice, I want to gradually introduce used phones to my wares, Please what shall I avoid like plague in buying from ebay. Verizon, T-mobile At&T , what carrier can be unlocked and which can not be unlocked .
stay away from tmobile.....they are the most expensive to unlock.....sprint would be cheaper to buy for 2013 phones upward, but unlocking is more of software than unlock code stuff
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mrlekan07034617: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hello fellow importers now that naira mastercard/visa card will become inactive from january for international transaction based on scarcity of dollars..... I beg how we go dey buy online oooo?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mrlekan07034617:
Hello fellow importers now that naira mastercard/visa card will become inactive from january for international transaction based on scarcity of dollars..... I beg how we go dey buy online oooo?

no be small thing oooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by uc97: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Hello Chinos, Pls notify me when my package from amazon arrives. I've sent u a mail but u are yet to reply.
Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mrlekan07034617:

What's the source of your info? But if that's the case, we might go back to the old way of doing things, by depositing the naira equivalent of what we intend to buy into the shippers account and sending links to the items.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mrlekan07034617: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
azpekuliar:

What's the source of your info? But if that's the case, we might go back to the old way of doing things, by depositing the naira equivalent of what we intend to buy into the shippers account.

www.nairaland.com/2814762/how-nigerians-diaspora-access-funds

Its no more news my brother
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2015
Where items shipped yessterday? Has anyone received an invoice yet?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2015
azpekuliar:

None yet.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2015
did anyone confirmed if the shipping was made at all??

Abi na till next year bi that nii?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
azpekuliar:

Yeah. I received a mail from the op. Asking me for receipt of payment for my items purchased. so I believe items were ship today
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Yeah. I received a mail from the op. Asking me for receipt of payment for my items purchased. so I believe items were ship today

Good to know .....
Expecting my invoice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Merry Christmas to all.
Please what does "BUSINESS CLOSED" on delivery message of an expedited shipping service on tracking details.My item have shown that it has reached Houston and the last I am seeing is not " DELIVERED" instead " BUSINESS CLOSED".

Please what does this mean
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Awalla:
Merry Christmas to all.
Please what does "BUSINESS CLOSED" on delivery message of an expedited shipping service on tracking details.My item have shown that it has reached Houston and the last I am seeing is not " DELIVERED" instead " BUSINESS CLOSED".

Means an attempt was made to deliver your item but the recipient wasn't available
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by domack99(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
My package was delivered to your office Today and was received by BULL

UPS: 1Z2***********6062

Please when is the next shipping date?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2015
I sent an item to chinos for returns, but nipost tracking has stayed as shown below for too long ,or is it possible its been delivered to chinos and nipost forgot to update?, the seller is starting to ask questions, any ideas pls

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 6:44am On Dec 23, 2015
domack99:
My package was delivered to your office Today and was received by BULL

UPS: 1Z2***********6062

Please when is the next shipping date?
2nd week of January
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2015
beatsbug:
I sent an item to chinos for returns, but nipost tracking has stayed as shown below for too long ,or is it possible its been delivered to chinos and nipost forgot to update?, the seller is starting to ask questions, any ideas pls
I need help pls, if u have used nipost in the past, is this normal?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2015
beatsbug:
I need help pls, if u have used nipost in the past, is this normal?

Track it from USPS site

Nipost updates ends when the item leaves Lagos.

Your item has been delivered on December 2nd.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2015
Etinosajay:

Track it from USPS site

Nipost updates ends when the item leaves Lagos.

Your item has been delivered on December 2nd.
JESUS!....and I v been seatin here,,, thank you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2015
beatsbug:
JESUS!....and I v been seatin here,,, thank you

How much NIPOST charge u?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hw do I get chinos to facilitate this return now? I de fear this communication issue
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
fashrola:

How much NIPOST charge u?
was about 0.42kg......N2700
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
beatsbug:
was about 0.42kg......N2700

Cool and it was fast sef!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mr Chinos, I sent you a text message, please look into thos item for me, trackin number -RR050710997NG, it needs to be returned to the seller.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
fashrola:

Cool and it was fast sef!!!
honestly, jus that I was busy tracking nipost web instead of usps, seller should v gotten it buy nw
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
i have 3 phones to buy and i am wondering if you guys are in holidays to receive the items when delivered?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Am also experience this also and i sent Chinos text message informing him of it but he didn't reply me. I don't know if usps will make another delivery or Chinos will have to go and collect it.

Awalla:
Merry Christmas to all.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
yemight2776:
Am also experience this also and i sent Chinos text message informing him of it but he didn't reply me. I don't know if usps will make another delivery or Chinos will have to go and collect it.

it's sign of holidays

it happens to me too

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2015
beatsbug:
Mr Chinos, I sent you a text message, please look into thos item for me, trackin number -RR050710997NG, it needs to be returned to the seller.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2015
yemight2776:

UPS won't make another the delivery bro, I have similar case. Business was closed when delivery was made on 1st December. I keep tracking it whether it gonna be delivered again for over 10days. Still same info, until I mail Op.

Find the attached conversation

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2015
beatsbug:
Hw do I get chinos to facilitate this return now? I de fear this communication issue

You should have sent the item directly to the saler,
Since it's return shipment. You know it would be another cost for chinos to forward it.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:

You should have sent the item directly to the saler,
Since it's return shipment. You know it would be another cost for chinos to forward it.
i never knew bro, i was wrongly informed but the seller had sent me a paid SHIPPING LABEL to cover the shipping from chinos office to his since november

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.