Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (546828 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Thanks to you ma for trusting me with the job ma. At least I go reduce internet work and stop adding unnecessary weight. Lols

Waiting for my own grin

Completey it's been a while, complement of the season
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Waiting for my own grin
Completey it's been a while, complement of the season
Complement sir. It has really been a long time. How is life treating you?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
@all, please advice, I want to gradually introduce used phones to my wares, Please what shall I avoid like plague in buying from ebay. Verizon, T-mobile At&T , what carrier can be unlocked and which can not be unlocked .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
@all, please advice, I want to gradually introduce used phones to my wares, Please what shall I avoid like plague in buying from ebay. Verizon, T-mobile At&T , what carrier can be unlocked and which can not be unlocked .

Somebody please answer me naaaah haba
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chinosxl, alot of goods are waiting for you at the post office, because your office was closed as at time of delivery...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2015
ibnquasale:
Chinosxl, alot of goods are waiting for you at the post office, because your office was closed as at time of delivery...

Same here oo. And he please tell us the next shipping date

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2015
Awalla:

Somebody please answer me naaaah haba

Most Verizon are automatically unlocked. ATT, TMobile, Telus, Rogers are Gsm, so they can be unlocked

Meanwhile, runaway from Sprint, US cellular etc any full CDMA sha

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sawhite: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
All network fonez kan bi unlocked provided they all have clean IMEI
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
sawhite:
All network fonez kan bi unlocked provided they all have clean IMEI
I have a USA TMobile iPhone 5s with bad imei...can it be unlocked to work in Nigeria?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
stevolinkon40:
I have a USA TMobile iPhone 5s with bad imei...can it be unlocked to work in Nigeria?

yes 73usd
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
twinskenny:

yes 73usd
You can do it or you gonna refer me to a trusted website I can submit the imei?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
stevolinkon40:
You can do it or you gonna refer me to a trusted website I can submit the imei?
I can do it.. Or u can search on eBay too
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
twinskenny:
I can do it.. Or u can search on eBay too
thanks. Will check eBay.will contact you if necessary
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Please house,

Any idea on next shipping date?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
ToyosiR:
Please house,

Any idea on next shipping date?
that's the big question o my sister no response yet
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Tunee(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
I've received my Moto X Pure edition, just in time for my birthday! Thank you Chinos & TY

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 2:28am On Dec 18, 2015
ibnquasale:

the status has changed to delivered but to a PO BOX
The status of my tracking is "Your item has been delivered and is available at a PO Box at 9:17 am on December 17, 2015 in HOUSTON, TX 77063"

Chinosxl, please this item should not get missing oooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mrlekan07034617: 3:34am On Dec 18, 2015
chinosxl:

I have already filed a case with USPS last week concerning these missing items. This is negligence on the part of USPS and not LSM. Packages were delivered on Saturday when my office was closed and on Sunday for amazon orders. No business is open 24/7. I have contacted the Local USPS office several times not to deliver to my office on non-working days. Per USPS rep/customer service, those packages shouldn’t have been left unattended especially on weekends if the delivery address is a business office.

This issue can’t be resolved overnight, USPS need s to first conclude their investigations. You as the buyer will need to file a claim to the seller or PayPal for package not received. USPS shipped some of those packages with insurance which means the sender can get compensation based on the $ amount they insured the package during USPS shipment.

We have had several issues with packages showing delivered to my office that we can’t find only to have them show up from another office from one of my neighbors. This is also negligence on the part of USPS and not that of LSM. If Seun or any moderator wants to contact USPS I will gladly provide them with my USPS Case #.

Hello chinoxl my package has been at the post office in houston since monday. Pls help pick it up 9405510*********872231 F.D usps shipping.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Next shipping datw angry angry cool
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
ibnquasale:

He will pick the items today @ post office.

I had similar case.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
twinskenny:
Next shipping datw angry angry cool

21st December, I guess lipsrsealed
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pls I want to get a tlc TV 32inches...from eBay or Amazon. Pls hw much is it... Nd hw do I go about it.. Pls it's urgent
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzBreezy:
Pls I want to get a tlc TV 32inches...from eBay or Amazon. Pls hw much is it... Nd hw do I go about it.. Pls it's urgent

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=TLC+TV

Select anyone.. pay for it and ship it to chinox. wont meet this year shipping though till second week of January

the last shipping for this year is tommorow
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
twinskenny:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=TLC+TV

Select anyone.. pay for it and ship it to chinox. wont meet this year shipping though till second week of January

pls explain beta nd pls cnt u help m order
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2015
MzBreezy:
pls explain beta nd pls cnt u help m order
talk to me on WhatsApp 08051355133
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2015
twinskenny:

I hope you check the voltage requirements sha cox 220-240V isn't obtainable in USA
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

I hope you check the voltage requirements sha cox 220-240V isn't obtainable in USA
yeah.. it might come with a stepdown 110v
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
MzBreezy:
One thing I will also like to add is, u likely gonna b paying up to half of the price of buying if not more, because customs gonna charge extra, shipping it to Nigeria, consider that and probably get it here.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Items pick up here in Abuja

Thanks for the swift delivery. Excellent communication bro. Superb
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Items pick up here in Abuja

Thanks for the swift delivery. Excellent communication bro. Superb
Thanks boss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Thanks boss

You welcome man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.