Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39203 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by godofwar666(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha weirdo. Well thank God for the washing machine
hello MrsBreezy! Please can you do me a favour to night? Please kindly listen to Sam Smith, I'm not the only one. Thanks cool
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2014
godofwar666:
hello MrsBreezy! Please can you do me a favour to night? Please kindly listen to Sam Smith, I'm not the only one. Thanks cool

Done... Nice song...
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by godofwar666(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Done... Nice song...
oh! Thanks so much dear cool
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
godofwar666:
oh! Thanks so much dear cool

Lol I think Sam Smith should be thanking me no?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by godofwar666(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

lol! *smile* cool
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by godofwar666(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

hey!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2014
godofwar666:
hey!!!!!!!! cool

Hi!!!!!!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol really? So you'd propose with anything...even cheap diamond :O.

There is nothing like a cheap diamond. No diamond is cheap even if it is 0.1carat.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by pickabeau1: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2014
grin grin
bellong:

There is nothing like a cheap diamond. No diamond is cheap even if it is 0.1carat.

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
bellong:

Lol well yes. But then again things are only worth as much as you make them. And I say 0.1 shocked never!!!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol well yes. But then again things are only worth as much as you make them. And I say 0.1 shocked never!!!

You need to read about diamond like the Process of extraction and formation, etc. Then you will appreciate an 0.001 carat.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
bellong:

You need to read about diamond like the Process of extraction and formation, etc. Then you will appreciate an 0.001 carat.

I'm sure if I read about the Process of making Paper I'd appreciate it more. Doesn't mean I'd consider it suitable for an engagement ring.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm sure if I read about the Process of making Paper I'd appreciate it more. Doesn't mean I'd consider it suitable for an engagement ring.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comparing a paper with diamond... Classic.

What's the big deal in that piece of metal u ladies die to put on your finger?

If he gives you a 0.1 carat, u better appreciate it as it still gives you prestige compared to gold or silver.

I say again, you have no idea what a diamond is and not in an insulting tone or manner. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
bellong:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comparing a paper with diamond... Classic.

What's the big deal in that piece of metal u ladies die to put on your finger?

If he gives you a 0.1 carat, u better appreciate it as it still gives you prestige compared to gold or silver.

I say again, you have no idea what a diamond is and not in an insulting tone or manner. cheesy

Well I'm just saying.

Diamond is not a metal. It's a rock no?. Lol it's no biggie honest. If you were gonna do propose do it properly or ill honestly just look at you and your 0.001 diamond.

It's not for prestige oo.

Haha if you say so. Would you like to inform me?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well I'm just saying.

Diamond is not a metal. It's a rock no?. Lol it's no biggie honest. If you were gonna do propose do it properly or ill honestly just look at you and your 0.001 diamond.

It's not for prestige oo.

Haha if you say so. Would you like to inform me?

Diamond is only an accessory added to the piece of metal (ring). And no it is not a rock but a mineral.

I am telling you to appreciate whatever the guy proposes with even if it is a rubber band... grin

What matters is his honest intention of living with you forever.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Templa(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
priest2u:
@op some women dont care about the ring thing, I propose to my fiancee without ring and she was so happy. Later I got her a cheap ring of 80,000 naira , she even sleeps with the ring on her finger lol. so its love that matters. my 2kobo.

80k is dam cheap bro... Was it made of chalk?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
bellong:

Diamond is only an accessory added to the piece of metal (ring). And no it is not a rock but a mineral.

I am telling you to appreciate whatever the guy proposes with even if it is a rubber band... grin

What matters is his honest intention of living with you forever.

Lol well maybe I'm just cool and I want the band made from diamond too smiley. Oh right of course.

Ehm a rubber band. Really? He might as well not give me anything.

Haha well what matters is me getting to my destination but I'd rather be driving a Ferrari
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol well maybe I'm just cool and I want the band made from diamond too smiley. Oh right of course.

Ehm a rubber band. Really? He might as well not give me anything.

Haha well what matters is me getting to my destination but I'd rather be driving a Ferrari

Good, we are getting there.

So, tell me, what did he propose with? A diamond ring? White gold? Yellow gold? Silver? Platinum? Emerald? Ruby?

Which one?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
bellong:

Good, we are getting there.

So, tell me, what did he propose with? A diamond ring? White gold? Yellow gold? Silver? Platinum? Emerald? Ruby?

Which one?

Haha. There's no 'he' to propose lol but in my dreams he does it with all. I Dont like emerald tho.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha. There's no 'he' to propose lol but in my dreams he does it with all. I Dont like emerald tho.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't tell me its true. You are a fine chic... There must be an "he" by fire by force... grin grin

Emerald is a nice gemstone. A variety of beryl. Maybe you don't like color green.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
bellong:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't tell me its true. You are a fine chic... There must be an "he" by fire by force... grin grin

Emerald is a nice gemstone. A variety of beryl. Maybe you don't like color green.

Haha well its true tongue I'm not o. There's no he haha

Lol I don't like green. At all.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha well its true tongue I'm not o. There's no he haha

Lol I don't like green. At all.

In that case, I must give you an he by fire by force.. What kind of package do you want?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
bellong:

In that case, I must give you an he by fire by force.. What kind of package do you want?

Haha lol you've a lot of friends do you?

Well sure what packages do you have to offer
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
out of curiousity how much is a proper wedding ring ? also who buys the wedding ring for the groom is it a joint thing or what. or is the groom even mandated to wear one.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha lol you've a lot of friends do you?

Well sure what packages do you have to offer

I have all packages in store. It is left to you tell me what you want.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
bellong:

I have all packages in store. It is left to you tell me what you want.

Haha its a very long list and very specific.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
pcguru1:
out of curiousity how much is a proper wedding ring ? also who buys the wedding ring for the groom is it a joint thing or what. or is the groom even mandated to wear one.

The man buys the wedding ring. And he wears one too. Ehm depending on the type you want it varies on price.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

The man buys the wedding ring. And he wears one too. Ehm depending on the type you want it varies on price.
I actually like rings, but the type i'd like am not sure its appropriate for weddings but it has a sentimental attachment to me, sadly weddings rings am sure are not about what you want as yours but whats the typical wedding ring should be.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
pcguru1:

I actually like rings, but the type i'd like am not sure its appropriate for weddings but it has a sentimental attachment to me, sadly weddings rings am sure are not about what you want as yours but whats the typical wedding ring should be.

Well you can always wear the one with the sentimental neaning to you. Not just on your ring finger.

Hmm well yoi and your wife to be may have the sane tastes as yourself and y'all could have your taste in wedding rings.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha its a very long list and very specific.

The more reason you should list them. Your expectations wouldn't be disappointed.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
bellong:

The more reason you should list them. Your expectations wouldn't be disappointed.

Sigh. Okay let's do process of elimination.

Im not submissive. Ever.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sigh. Okay let's do process of elimination.

Im not submissive. Ever.

Submission is a relative term. You may not be submissive in an area but completely submissive in others...

Next list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys / #HarmattanPickUpLines:Funny Pick Up Lines Guys Are Using For Ladies On Harmattan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.