Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination (37166 Views)

Pictures Of The Nigerian Team From 1994 World Cup / No Change In 2015 Africa Cup Schedule Over Ebola – CAF / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Dolemite(f): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2014
I love it!! it the roles were reversed Nigeria would do even worse, you see how it feels like to be discriminated?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Balkan(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria Should withdraw our foreign mission to China
severe diplomatic tie with China
and send all Chinese home.
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Chinwem(f): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2014
IamUti: this recent descrimination of blacks especially nigerians hv made me to strt having hatred for whites people..i swear if i see any chineese man now..na only God know wetin i go do am

Village mentality
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Donkunxex(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2014
Fuk china...i thought dey helped affcted countries wt dier supply,nigeria excluded.den de are isolatinq us again... All those shitty chinese companies in Niqeria shud watbh out
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Edusouls(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2014
Chincos re very stupid and foolish, i neva liked them for any reason, their useless and inferior products they flood to our markets, look at chin chu people, marginalizing team nigeria, their country is an overpopulated poultry, with more disease out breaks, sars, numerous types of flus, still they travel, stay and work comfortably in nigeria, let dem go to hell, please my people should come back with their honour i hail that decision...
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
You get this kind of treatment when you allow anyhow person to enter your country,no strict border control,only egunje border control,so its easier for disease to infect your country,and they have every right to quarantine your people cos they care much about their country,than you,you dnt and never take lives serious,they do.
naptu2:

http://africanspotlight.com/2014/08/13/nigeria-withdraws-team-2014-youth-olympics-china-ebola-discrimination/
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
[size=22pt][b]This is a problem of our own doing.

our clueless government allowing our country to be used by the US for its American propaganda about the Ebola epidemic hoax.

Our clueless govt has spent weeks taking measures to make it appear that Nigeria had an Ebola epidemic but the cold hard fact of day, is that only one person has died from Ebola in Nigeria and he allegedly came from Liberia with it.

So one death and our govt is taking so much measures? Far more measures than he has taken to find 250 kidnapped school girls (which he probably knows is another hoax)

I can bet my last kobo that GEJ is taking orders directly from his white American masters to assist their propaganda.
Remember #America will know?

If you create panic in you own country and transmit the message that there is an epidemic in your country to the international community, why would you expect that a responsible country would not panic and take precautions against your citizens bringing the Ebola "epidemic" into their country?

If you think this is bad think about the losses Nigeria is going to suffer from loss of trade with other countries.

So why bring the athletes home? Why not allow them to be quarantined and then afterwards they may compete.[/b][/size]
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by samuelfemo(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
bushdoc9919: None of the athletes were sick....so why the quarantine.

Complete over-reaction.(sigh).
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by donodion(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
when Liberia cried out against the discrimination and stereotype of their citizen...most commentators wrote "correct move,Liberia must go,Gej till....,etc"...Now you know feel just a pinch of what it is like to stereotype a whole nation and discriminate against them cos of one or few cases of anomaly.
Nigeria and her people will not learn except through the hard way.

It took "a crazy man" in Gej voice,to expose tthe true state of the so called bogus preparedness of our government.Nothing was preoared for.Nigeria and fire brigade approach to national issues...Tueeh!
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by xtervaganza(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
DukeNija: I doubt they would discriminate against the US or European teams if they had Ebola. God punish them!
China give no sh1t about USA
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Only Islam answer to ebola,the prophet(pbuh)said,if theres outbreak of disease in a country,people should not move out and no one should come into it,yet our govt are not listening,borders are still opened.
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Many of the same commentators supporting the govt's over-reaction to this Ebola epidemic hoax are now castigating china for over-reacting.

Ebola empidemic is a hoax discrimination against yours will get worse if our clueless govt does not stop itself being used to propel that propaganda.

Wait till other countries start denying us visas or quarantining us when we travel abroad.
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by yerimastyle(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
una see as he be when una wey dey here dey discriminate against the the minority cus that's how dey feel too
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by johnsonaigbokie(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
A good step, afterall we never invented Ebola!
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Silensa(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
I want to believe that this measure is a way of protecting their country unlike my beloveth Nigeria that folded their hands until it knocked on our door.

But the reaction is too much, inshort nah over-reaction be this .
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Many of us would treat Liberian athletes the same way if they come near us. I can't blame them too much. Human, too human

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by ibedun: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ignoramus people

You wait and see. The rest of the world would quarantine the whole continent.

May be then we can wake up and get up and change the government for the better.

Those embezzlers would face the same quarantine.
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Cholison(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Give the bills we have incurred to Liberia to off set.
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by F117A: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nigerians are indeed very strange people.
Look at the way they are busy issuing curses on themselves for no reason at all.
Are you people this emotionally insecure?
Always looking for the validation of others.
Very strange indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dolemite: I love it!! it the roles were reversed Nigeria would do even worse, you see how it feels like to be discriminated?

What are you saying? Nigeria will do worse ke? My dear, they would do nada. You should have asked if Nigeria will even screen any of the players on arrival at the airport. No be the same Nigeria just one Liberian entered and spread the disease? Didn't Nigeria know that Liberia was one of the countries harbouring this disease before they granted Sawyer pass? They couldn't even take necessary precautions on one person na to contain how many players

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by sicily4u: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
i thought u guys are busy praising china few days ago, so why the hatred again ?
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
v
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by treach(m): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
What do de mean.. hope our guyz are bak home. Rubbish. .
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by obinoral1179(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Block alibaba and aliexpress site and they will beg us to stay. Idiotic fellow.
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Its not surprising that those wonkie eyes people are very discriminative towards blacks, but the Ebola outbreak has even given them a reason to take advantage of the situation, by maltreating any African they come in contact with.
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by milky3(f): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mr suya chai!!! There is God o, the virus u have shared in Nigeria that have made Chinko to deport our people chai!!!
There is God oooooooo
i knw u are are already ''resting in Pain'' RIP

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by jackdaniels(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Smellin chinese.. Mtchewewewewew.....
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by BetaThings: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
jackdaniels: Smellin chinese.. Mtchewewewewew.....
Made/assembled your
Phone
Tv set
Shoe
Computer
tablet

and building your
roads
airports etc
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Is it nt d same chinese dat claimd 2 sympathise wif africa's plight against ebola n sent medical supplies 2 sme west african countries, now dey discriminating nigerians. Dose basstards r fvucking decietful. Dia fvucking act of sendin medical supplies is jst a gesture in international scene so oda govts can fink oh china is a caring n helping nation meanwhile dey are not. is it nt in china d oda day dat a family tried commiting suicide jst cos dia oms were eida demolishd or seizd from dem in china.
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Ekebest: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
After the infection of Ebola disease, Nigeria Government had over the past few weeks become responsive to adopt precaution on visitors into the COUNTRY. When the case of Ebola was first reported in Lagos, the minister of health said it was not needful for Nigeria to close her boarder, now imagine almost 200 people in NIGERIA have been isolated because of negligence.
Imagine our athletes being treated in foreign land as if they are not HUMAN. BEING THE GIANT OF AFRICA DOES NOT MEAN WE SHOULD ALLOW ANY THING BEING GOODS OR HUMAN INTO THE COUNTRY.
Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Suljosh: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
I hope the Sawyer guy burns in hell. Use.le.ss Americans

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination by Songitto(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria a populous nation and giant of african, but not strict in everything... ,that's what caused this fucken shit, well no be their fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was At Old Trafford / Sagamite's Top 30 Greatest African Footballers Of All Time / Manchester United Appoints Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.