Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? (7459 Views)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2011
Okay, nairalanders, i was discussing this with my friends today, and they were all giving funny answers, so dear nairalanders, what would you never do in a relationship?
(i dont know if this topic has been posted before, undecided)

Well, i'll go first,
i dont see my self put a guys balls in my mouth, ewwww tongue tongue.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2011
nanidee:

Well, i'll go first,
i dont see my self put a guys balls in my mouth, ewwww tongue tongue.[/color]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will not try to stick around when am no longer needed.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
@OP: One thing I would never do in a relationship is allow my significant other to try to make me feel as though I am insignificant in the relationship. I would never want to be in a position where I'm being treated less than what I'm worth.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Vivix(f): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
Wel i do every thing in a relationship but wil never steal tongue

1 Like

Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by r231(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2011
i will never pay for dinner cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: One thing I would never do in a relationship is allow my significant other to try to make me feel as though I am insignificant in the relationship. I would never want to be in a position where I'm being treated less than what I'm worth.

I once dated one silly guy like that, he was so full of ego, and i am sure if i wasnt the me that i am  grin I would have ended up feeling insignificant. At the end of the day, i left his sorry backside, and had him begging.  wink
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by 190: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Interesting!

@Anything that goes against whats explained below, count me out::

Respect
Two respectful partners will take the time to listen to each other's problems and opinions --- even if those issues seem small. They will respect each other's privacy and occasional need for space. Where respect is present, there is an absence of insults or abuse. In addition, for a relationship to last, the romantic partners must learn to accept each other's quirks, rather than trying to give each other a personality makeover.

Communication
In a healthy relationship, the partners are open with each other about problems and concerns. While not every secret needs to be disclosed, lack of communication or the presence of miscommunication can lead to a variety of problems. It's also healthy for the two partners to talk about their future expectations. For example, by communicating financial concerns and marriage desires, the couple will avoid surprise disagreements.

Trust and Support
Partners in a healthy relationship place trust in each other's commitment. Without trust, suspicion and paranoia can ruin love. It is also important for lovers to trust in each other's abilities and provide support and encouragement when needed.

Playfulness
Partners in a healthy relationship confront important matters with serious consideration. However, it's important to remember to enjoy the romance. Humor and playful interactions will keep things light and lively. A couple that meets every challenge with a solemn attitude may find it difficult to keep the spark alive.

Self-Respect
Although a relationship requires teamwork, self-care is also important. Each partner should continue to strive for self-improvement and self-confidence. Acting helpless or overly dependent can strain the relationship. Partners in a healthy relationship do not forget that they are separate people, and they are not afraid to be individuals.

Commitment
Every couple must deal with rough patches during a relationship. In a healthy relationship, each partner is willing to work through those hard times. It's also important to acknowledge when the relationship has hit a dead-end.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2011
r231:

i will never pay for dinner cheesy grin cheesy

I am 100% sure you are joking about this.angry angry

@ 190, seems like you are feeling like a major, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

what would you never do, haba, all this long story, i tire o angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Sparkle777(f): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
Try not to kill him!!!!
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2011
@poster
Since having his balls in your mouth is the ONLY thing you will never do, I guess ANALINGUS (licking his bootay hole) will be ok?!

@thread
Too many to mention
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
Since having his balls in your mouth is the ONLY thing you will never do, I guess ANALINGUS (licking his bootay hole) will be ok?!

@thread
Too many to mention

^^ naaa, not the ONLY thing, lol (btw i doubt if one would derive any form of pleasure from that )

hmm, too many is rather broad. I wanna hear one of them
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Omolola1(f): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2011
I would never slap him
I would never give him a BJ, Its raw!
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by 190: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2011
Omolola1:

I would never slap him
I would never give him a BJ, Its raw!
angry angry angry

nanidee:

I am 100% sure you are joking about this.angry angry

@ 190, seems like you are feeling like a major, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

what would you never do, haba, all this long story, i tire o angry

angry angry angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2011
I would never have any type of sex
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by 190: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
K-money come and see oooh!!
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2011
@nanidee
You will be very surprise to know that many people out there LOVE to lick asss or get there assss licked. Educate yourself before you unknowingly end up with such a man.

and just to name a few:
- I will never lower my standards for a r/ship.
- I will never disrespect or be disrespected for a r/ship.
- I will never make a r/ship the most important thing in my life.
- I will never CHANGE for a r/ship.
Etc etc etc
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2011
190:

K-money come and see oooh!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by 190: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
bhusayor:

grin grin grin grin

U dey laff

OK, better tell us now so we can know on time make we fit enter house

we nor marry again!! angry angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2011
who cares? cheesy grin grin cool tongue
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by 190: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2011
you must hear from kay money angry angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Freiburger(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2011
bhusayor:

i don't really get u, can u explain pls?
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2011
Freiburger:

i don't really get u, can u explain pls?

I'm sorry i cant, my statement is simple enough to comprehend cool

190:

you must hear from kay money angry angry

cool cool cool
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
bhusayor:

I'm sorry i cant, my statement is simple enough to comprehend  cool

Your statement is throwin' him off a bit because he's asking do you mean--you won't have sex ever in your life or you won't have sex until your married? Or in a committed relationship? Your response was broad that's why he asked you to explain.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by 190: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
INSALT!!!

bhusayor KISS HER LIPS!!

RUBBISH!! angry angry
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
190:

INSALT!!!

bhusayor KISS HER LIPS!!

RUBBISH!!   angry  angry

How is it an insult?
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by BABE3: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2011
there are a million and one things I wouldn't do, but one thing I Will Definitely not DO is CHEAT! why? because I strongly  believe in the following rules:

1)Love your neighbors as you love yourself, 2)Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, 3)Law of Karma.
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2011
@nanidee
You will be very surprise to know that many people out there LOVE to lick asss or get there assss licked. Educate yourself before you unknowingly end up with such a man.

ewwww,

bhusayor:

this is interesting,  wink wink

INSALT!!!

bhusayor KISS HER LIPS!!

RUBBISH!!   angry  angry[/color]

undecided undecided

@ inkerd, i think he meant insalt, not insult,  cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by nanidee(f): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2011
BABE!:

theres are a million and one things I wouldn't do, but one thing I Will Definitely not DO is CHEAT! why? because I strongly believe in the following rules:

1)Love your neighbors as you love yourself, 2)Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, 3)Law of Karma.

awwwwwww, if only most guys would think along the same lines too. Thing is, they just dont. sad sad
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 8:37am On Mar 18, 2011
nanidee:

@ inkerd, i think he meant insalt, not insult,  cheesy cheesy

lol, I think so too cheesy
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by BABE3: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2011
nanidee:

awwwwwww, if only most guys would think along the same lines too. Thing is, they just dont. sad sad

I know right! Guys suck!, lol, but still, I aint gonna do it! grin
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Your statement is throwin' him off a bit because he's asking do you mean--you won't have sex ever in your life or you won't have sex until your married? Or in a committed relationship? Your response was broad that's why he asked you to explain.

dont mind him joor, y does he want to understand better, at least I'm not in a relationship with him or someone he knows'
btw, was just joking about my statement cool

190:

INSALT!!!

bhusayor KISS HER LIPS!!

RUBBISH!! angry angry

always angry, wrinkles go plenty 4 ya face o

BABE!:

theres are a million and one things I wouldn't do, but one thing I Will Definitely not DO is CHEAT! why? because I strongly believe in the following rules:

hmn, i like this
Re: What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? by kaymoney2(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2011
bhusayor:

dont mind him joor, y does he want to understand better, at least I'm not in a relationship with him or someone he knows'
btw, was just joking about my statement cool

always angry, wrinkles go plenty 4 ya face o

hmn, i like this

@ busayhor can you check your mail box kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Tribe In Nigeria Boasts The Most Endowed Women / How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? / This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.