Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,093 members, 7,856,369 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos (4195 Views)

Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Eldavido1: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: And the source is facebook right?

Which source about how ebola is ravaging Africa do you want so that I can send you? Maybe you will be pleased to inform us that all viral haemorrhagic fevers such as lassa fever, mabourg fever, yellow fever and ebola are scam. Another Asari Dokubo in the making!

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
The only thing you need to do is thing intelligently
Eldavido1:

you which source about how ebola is ravaging Africa do you want so that I can send you. Maybe you will be pleased to inform us that all viral haemorrhagic fevers such as lassa fever, mabourg fever, yellow fever and ebola are scam. Another Asari Dokubo in the making!
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by 50calibre(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: Imagine this scenaro:

Nurse that came into contact with Patrick Sawyer an (alleged) Ebola patient, contracts an illness possibly malaria, yellow fever etc ,she is then quarantined and labelled an Ebola patient, she receives not treatment for her true illness and dies.

She is recorded as another Ebola death.

I find it hard to believe so many medical professionals can be so careless, if Mr Sawyer was so contagious he would have wiped out his entire family especially his wife.

Something does not add up!

The Ebola epidemic hoax continues!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ

You are a fo*l, spreading lies and falsehood everywhere. Only gullible Nigerians will pay even the slightest attention to your garbage. This virus is spreading rapidly because of fo*ls like you.

You and that fo*lish lady should be put on a boat and shipped to Liberia, you two would make a perfect couple.

See your fellow bush meat eating fo*ls in Liberia, they'd welcome the both of you with open arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XasTcDsDfMg

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by ACM10: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari:

Patrick Sawyers wife and kids have avoided infection from Ebola, yet it seems every Nigerian Doctor or Nurse that came within 10 metres of him are dropping dead!!

Something does not add up!!!

Make we shine our eyes well well!!

Ebola epidemic is a hoax to panic us into being America's research guinea pig for their experimental vaccine.

Do not allow any experimental vaccines into Nigeria - they will kill a lot of people

Patrick Sawyer's family live in US. Get your facts right.

@Post, I'm saddened by the loss of Miss Ejelonu. Her loss is painful. She was the one that gave us insight on the recklessness of Mr Sawyer in his final days. May God grant Ejelonu's family the fortitude to bear this loss.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by KanwuliaJara: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Just goes to show the level of POOR HYGIENE in LAGOS/NIGERIA!!!! cry

All others flown out to different foreign countries with this same EBOLA have NOT recorded one single instance of infection!!!

Na wah o! cry

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ok assuming that his wife and family were in the USA (how convenient for the hoaxers)

Explain how his family in Liberia have also avoided being wiped out yet every Nigerian that came close to him are dropping like flies.

It looks and smells like propaganda

They want Nigeria panicked into accepting their experimental vaccine to be tested on us.

This vaccine will kill people if you disagree then make sure you are first in line.
ACM10:

Patrick Sawyer's family live in US. Get your facts right.

@Post, I'm saddened by the loss of Miss Ejelonu. Her loss is painful. She was the one that gave us insight on the recklessness of Mr Sawyer in his final days. May God grant Ejelonu's family the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Hourglass4real: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: You forgot to address why his family in Liberia are not all wiped out
The Liberian govt said his sister died recently and those that had close contact wit her while she was ill were placed under observation,they ran Ebola test on them.

According to them,they were told to stay put,not go anywhere till it's confirmed that they didn't contact it. Sawyer skiped the quarantine, came to Naija..A very generous man if u ask me... He cldnt wait to share with us wht he has acquired. Lol

May your soul rest in peace lovely lady...

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Even the flight crew have also avoided the virus
GenBuhari: Ok assuming that his wife and family were in the USA (how convenient for the hoaxers)

Explain how his family in Liberia have also avoided being wiped out yet every Nigerian that came close to him are dropping like flies.

They want Nigeria panicked into accepting their experimental vaccine to be tested on us.

This vaccine will kill people if you disagree then make sure you are first in line.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari:

Patrick Sawyers wife and kids have avoided infection from Ebola, yet it seems every Nigerian Doctor or Nurse that came within 10 metres of him are dropping dead!!

Something does not add up!!!

Make we shine our eyes well well!!

Ebola epidemic is a hoax to panic us into being America's research guinea pig for their experimental vaccine.

Do not allow any experimental vaccines into Nigeria - they will kill a lot of people[/size]

His wife and kids live in Minnesota and they saw him last sometime last year
He lives and works in Liberia and only visits his family from time to time
Shatap!
And stop reasoning from your yansh and sounding ignorant

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
How long does it take for an Ebola test to be confirmed?

Has any of his other family members other than his sister been confirmed? _ I think we would have heard about it by now.
Hourglass4real: The Liberian govt said his sister died recently and those that had close contact wit her while she was ill were placed under observation,they ran Ebola test on them.

According to them,they were told to stay put,not go anywhere till it's confirmed that they didn't contact it. Sawyer skiped the quarantine, came to Naija..A very generous man if u ask me... He cldnt wait to share with us wht he has acquired. Lol
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by tunde1200(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
really?
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: How long does it take for an Ebola test to be confirmed?

Has any of his other family members other than his sister been confirmed? _ I think we would have heard about it by now.

You may want go read up on his family before sounding like a broken record

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Eldavido1: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: The only thing you need to do is thing intelligently

My friend yours is a case of borderline schizophrenia. This is not the first case of ebola outbreak in Africa and definitely may not be the last there has been four previous outbreaks with higher dead rate than this present one. Ebola belongs to a group of infections call viral haemorrhagic fevers. It is in the same class as Lassa fever which is predominant in nigeria. For now these infections don't have treatment. Instead of your type to encourage the government to sponsor research into finding cures and vaccines you are here spewing conspiracy theories without a shred of evidence. The day there will be an outbreak of another viral haemorrhagic disease such as lassa I bet you will be here telling us how America send a biological weapon to wipe out Africa. SHM!

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Those who are wise would listen
50calibre:

You are a fo*l, spreading lies and falsehood everywhere. Only gullible Nigerians will pay even the slightest attention to your garbage. This virus is spreading rapidly because of fo*ls like you.

You and that fo*lish lady should be put on a boat and shipped to Liberia, you two would make a perfect couple.

See your fellow bush meat eating fo*ls in Liberia, they'd welcome the both of you with open arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XasTcDsDfMg
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
A word is enough for the wise, you my friend seem to need more convincing.
When the vaccine comes you can be first in line ok?
Eldavido1:

My friend yours is a case of borderline schizophrenia. This is not the first case of ebola outbreak in Africa and definitely may not be the last there has been four previous outbreaks with higher dead rate than this present one. Ebola belongs to a group of infections call viral haemorrhagic fevers. It is in the same class as Lassa fever which is predominant in nigeria. For now these infections don't have treatment. Instead for your type to encourage the government to sponsor research into finding cures and vaccines you are here spewing conspiracy theories without a shred of evidence. The day there will be an outbreak of another viral haemorrhagic disease such as lassa I bet you will be here telling us how America send a biological weapon to wipe out Africa. SHM!
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
His family in Liberia what about the flight passengers and crew are you not going to explain that away also?
babyosisi:

You may want go read up on his family before sounding like a broken record
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Eldavido1:

My friend yours is a case of borderline schizophrenia. This is not the first case of ebola outbreak in Africa and definitely may not be the last there has been four previous outbreaks with higher dead rate than this present one. Ebola belongs to a group of infections call viral haemorrhagic fevers. It is in the same class as Lassa fever which is predominant in nigeria. For now these infections don't have treatment. Instead for your type to encourage the government to sponsor research into finding cures and vaccines you are here spewing conspiracy theories without a shred of evidence. The day there will be an outbreak of another viral haemorrhagic disease such as lassa I bet you will be here telling us how America send a biological weapon to wipe out Africa. SHM!

The man is an eediot
People are dying and abandoned on the streets for fear of contracting Ebola and the man is talking rubbish
So what killed this nurse here ,a healthy young lady that was just minding her business till Patrick Sawyer showed up
What killed Patrick Sawyer
Ignorance is worse that leprosy

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: His family in Liberia what about the flight passengers and crew are you not going to explain that away also?

You are very dense
There is something called natural basic intelligence you don't even possess it so where do I start?

4 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Good response - clap for yourself
babyosisi:

You are very dense
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: Ok assuming that his wife and family were in the USA (how convenient for the hoaxers)

Dropping like flies
You are such a drama queen

How many Nigerians have died so far?
Two as far as we know
Stop sounding so thick

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
So this is your answer to my question about why Mr Sawyers Family in Liberia and the flight crew and passengers have not been confirmed with Ebola, whilst it seems every Nigerian that came within a few metres of him are dropping dead?

A word is enough for the wise
babyosisi:

You are very dense
There is something called natural basic intelligence you don't even possess it so where do I start?
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: So this is your answer to my question about why Mr Sawyers Family in Liberia and the flight crew and passengers have not been confirmed with Ebola, whilst it seems every Nigerian that came within a few metres of him are dropping dead?

A word is enough for the wise

Why don't you start by telling us how many family members he had in contact with him in Liberia and what killed him and his sister
That is a good and intelligent place to start this your nonsense
How many were there?
Do you know?

I am only engaging you for the sake of the gullible people that may be reading

Just moments ago you were informed sawyers wife and three daughters live in the USA after writing in 28 size fonts like you had something intelligent to say, rather than hide away in shame,you are still talking.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Hourglass4real: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=GenBuhari]How long does it take for an Ebola test to be confirmed?

Has any of his other family members other than his sister been confirmed? _ I think we would have heard about it by now.[/quote

Ok. Let's be practical here. This is a disease that has been killing ppl so fast and liberians even leave the corpses wherever they fall for fear of getting infected. I read he was sturborn and may not hav taken precautions at the burial, as for those quarantined together with him,who knows...? Maybe no one really cares...

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
On the contrary.
My argument is that there is no drama

There is no Ebola epidemic

It is a fake hysteria to whip up panic and make Nigerian accept dangerous experimental vaccines.

No need to continue to convince you, If you insist you may be first in line for the vaccine ok? good luck.
babyosisi:

Dropping like flies
You are such a drama queen

How many Nigerians have died so far?
Two as far as we know
Stop sounding so thick
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by ACM10: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2014

I thought you are a medical doctor? The fact that Ebola is highly contagious does not mean that everyone that are exposed to the virus must contract the disease. Well you have the right to cling to your hoax theory, but please don't deceive others. Sawyer's sister and many members of his family died from the disease. How many of them do you want to die before you believe?

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Eldavido1: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: A word is enough for the wise, you my friend seem to need more convincing.
When the vaccine comes you can be first in line ok?

It's your type that made nigeria to be the only country in the world were polio is still present. Instead of you to educate the illiterate bunch here in the north, you rather discourage them from accepting vaccines. Further spreading polio everywhere, pilling bunch of cripples and imbeciles on the street, begging for arms and constituting an eyesore everywhere. For one that calls himself "GenBuhari" that explains alot. I am not responding to your idi0tic conspiracy theory again. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Eldavido1:

It's your type that made nigeria to be the only country in the world were polio is still present. Instead of you to educate the illiterate bunch here in the north. you instead discourage them from accepting vaccines spreading polio everywhere. Pilling bunch of cripples on the street begging for arms and constituting an eyesore in northern streets. For one that calls himself "GenBuhari" that explains alot. I am not responding to your idi0tic conspiracy theory again. Shalom!

Exactly
The most retrogressive mindset there is
I don't know why people from northern Nigeria are so ignorant
ANd this is what they teach their fellow ignorant bunch.
Tomorrow now you will hear how they shot the people with the vaccines to death
The amalgamation of north and south was a curse
Because no matter how much the south tries,there is a blockhead they are mandated to carry along whether they like it or not

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by 50calibre(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: Those who are wise would listen

More like those who are stu*pid.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Pataki: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:
Exactly
The most retrogressive mindset there is
I don't know why people from northern Nigeria are so ignorant
ANd this what they teach their fellow ignorant bunch.
Tomorrow now you will hear how they shot the people with the vaccines to death
The amalgamation of north and south was a curse

Before you start your ediotic tribalistic claptrap, GenBuhari on this forum is a confirmed ibo dude.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pataki:

Before you start your ediotic tribalistic claptrap, GenBuhari on this forum is a confirmed ibo dude.

Because you are his gay lover abi
He shouts ofe owerri when you are in bed o kwa ya

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2014

Your theory is tedious and uninteresting. Thanks for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Who told you it is hightly contagious?

Is it more contagious than hepatits? - NO!

Is it more deadly than rabies? - NO!

Is it airborne like the Flu that has killed 500,000 worldwide? NO

So why the fake hysteria and epidemic?

Because they want us to be used for testing their experimental vaccines

Shine your eyes ooh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ
ACM10:

I thought you are a medical doctor? The fact that Ebola is highly contagious does not mean that everyone that are exposed to the virus must contract the disease. Well you have the right to cling to your hoax theory, but please don't deceive others. Sawyer's sister and many members of his family died from the disease. How many of them do you want to die before you believe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covid19: China Will Colonize Africa. / Exposed!!! Why Wike Attacked Oyigbo People / I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.