Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,011 members, 7,856,073 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos (4194 Views)

Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by ACM10: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: His family in Liberia what about the flight passengers and crew are you not going to explain that away also?

I hope that you are the original GenBuhari. I'm asking this question because your comments reek of ignorance. For your information Mr Sawyer avoided physical contact with people starting from the Liberian airport as shown by the CCTV camera. Moreover, Ebola is not airborne. There is a possibility that he may not have contact with anyone in the flight. It is unfortunate that his behaviour in the hospital became bizarre, thereby exposing the workers to danger.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Pataki: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: So this is your answer to my question about why Mr Sawyers Family in Liberia and the flight crew and passengers have not been confirmed with Ebola, whilst it seems every Nigerian that came within a few metres of him are dropping dead?

A word is enough for the wise

You would do well, to keep quiet here henceforth. If you are so much in doubt to this Ebola disease, why not travel to Nigeria or Liberia, go to any of the so-called Quarantine centers and kiss an Ebola victim for just a second.

We would thereafter believe your inanity.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by juman(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kai kai kai!!!

This is frightening.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Why are you responding?
Horayce:
Your theory is tedious and uninteresting. Thanks for nothing
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by texazzpete(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: If she died then RIP

but Ebola epidemic is a hoax

You, my friend, are a misbegotten ba'stard.
Such a travesty this nurse is dead and you're here still consuming oxygen.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Hourglass4real: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
ACM10:

I thought you are a medical doctor? The fact that Ebola is highly contagious does not mean that everyone that are exposed to the virus must contract the disease. Well you have the right to cling to your hoax theory, but please don't deceive others. Sawyer's sister and many members of his family died from the disease. How many of them do you want to die before you believe?
Abi o or he can just drive down to Yaba and hug one or two of the patients that are currently being treated there. By the time he cares for two without protective gears nd nothing hapens,then we will all know he has proven his point,that its indeed a "hoax"

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Pataki: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

Because you are his gay lover abi
He shouts ofe owerri when you are in bed o kwa ya

You are as dangerously daft as the ibo dude who calls himself GenBuhari.

Of course, when an argument goes beyond you, you begin to spew your infantile ediotic tribalistic claptrap.

Anumanu.

Otu nne i.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by texazzpete(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
[size=28pt]

Patrick Sawyers wife and kids have avoided infection from Ebola, yet it seems every Nigerian Doctor or Nurse that came within 10 metres of him are dropping dead!!

Something does not add up!!!

Make we shine our eyes well well!!

Ebola epidemic is a hoax to panic us into being America's research guinea pig for their experimental vaccine.

Do not allow any experimental vaccines into Nigeria - they will kill a lot of people[/size]

His wife and kids are in the US.
I've never heard of anyone infecting his family from thousands of miles away.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
texazzpete:

You, my friend, are a misbegotten ba'stard.
Such a travesty this nurse is dead and you're here still consuming oxygen.

Sad isn't it

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pataki:

Otu nne m

I wonder how your mother's toto entered this Ebola conversation

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sorry, you have it wrong!

I am not saying Ebola is definitely a hoax (it may be)

What I am saying is that the epidemic and hysteria is hoax to cause us to be frightened and panicked to such an extent we would allow ourselves to be experimented on with their experimental vaccines (which may not even be an Ebola vaccine

If you can not understand then you may be one of the hopeless cases that may be killed by this experimental vaccine
Pataki:

You would do well, to keep quiet here henceforth. If you are so much in doubt to this Ebola disease, why not travel to Nigeria or Liberia, go to any of the so-called Quarantine centers and kiss an Ebola victim for just a second.

We would thereafter believe your inanity.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Firefire:

You are absolutely correct! Bogus is another English word for it.
Chief FireFire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They Don't want to chew Bitter Kola... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by ACM10: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: Who told you it is hightly contagious?

Is it more contagious than hepatits? - NO!

Is it more deadly than rabies? - NO!

Is it airborne like the Flu that has killed 500,000 worldwide? NO

So why the fake hysteria and epidemic?

Because they want us to be used for testing their experimental vaccines

Shine your eyes ooh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ

Seriously you are not making sense. Tell that crap to Ejelonu family that lost their daughter. You are free to come down to Lagos and embrace Ejelonu's corpse and take a bed in the quarantine room. Then see what will become of you after some days. You are saying this nonsense because u feel safe from the disease. Like I said earlier, you are free to hold on to your belief, but please, don't spread it.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: Sorry, you have it wrong!

What I am saying is that the epidemic and hysteria is hoax to cause us to be frightened and panicked to such an extent we would allow ourselves to be experimented on with their experimental vaccines (which may not even be an Ebola vaccine

If you can not understand then you may be one of the hopeless cases that may be killed by this experimental vaccine
hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
She may have died, what proof do you have that Ebola killed her?
ACM10:

Seriously you are not making sense. Tell that crap to Ejelonu family that lost their daughter. You are free to come down to Lagos and embrace Ejelonu's corpse and take a bed in the quarantine room. Then see what will become of you after some days. You are saying this nonsense because u felt safe from the disease. Like I said earlier, you are free to hold on to your belief, but please, don't spread it.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
genbuhari has gotten high again

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Pataki: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: Sorry, you have it wrong!

You said Ebola is a hoax. And again you are stating it probably is. Which is which mister? undecided

You smack of a confused mind mister. An epidemic is not created to frighten people. Do you even know what you are writing here? Have you ever been to a quarantine center? Why are you sitting in the comfort of your house or wherever you are in the UK and type all these rubbish? Go to Nigeria and preach your madness that this is a hoax.

It is senseless and vile beings like you that has made polio to still be a 21st century disease across Nigeria. You are utterly hopeless!

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by ACM10: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hourglass4real: Abi o or he can just drive down to Yaba and hug one or two of the patients that are currently being treated there. By the time he cares for two without protective gears nd nothing hapens,then we will all know he has proven his point,that its indeed a "hoax"

Exactly! He can hug and take bed in the quarantine facility. I'm fine with his decision provided he does not turn himself to biological terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: She may have died, what proof do you have that Ebola killed her?

What proof do you have it didn't
It looks like you are a known nut case
I thought you were just obsessed with Bihari,didn't know there were many loose nuts here and there

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
That is a convenient alibi for the hoaxers but nobody can explain why Mr Sawyers family in Liberia have not all been wiped out, or even why the flight crew that attended to him are all still apparently healthy but seemingly every Nigerian he encountered have fallen down with Ebola.

Propaganda !!
texazzpete:

His wife and kids are in the US.
I've never heard of anyone infecting his family from thousands of miles away.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Pataki: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

I wonder how your mother's toto entered this Ebola conversation

Sod off you harbinger of sorrow! What a scapegrace.

Anuofia.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
You expect me to believe that?

So you had cctv video of him on the flight?
ACM10:

I hope that you are the original GenBuhari. I'm asking this question because your comments reek of ignorance. For your information Mr Sawyer avoided physical contact with people starting from the Liberian airport as shown by the CCTV camera. Moreover, Ebola is not airborne. There is a possibility that he may not have contact with anyone in the flight. It is unfortunate that his behaviour in the hospital became bizarre, thereby expoxing the workers to danger.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
This may even be a 17 year old kid
I give up

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
I do not have proof either way. But I know that an ongoing propaganda exist that is certain!
babyosisi:

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by ACM10: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2014

Oh my God! Your case is hopeless. Someone that tested positive to the Ebola test kit. Someone that was full of life some weeks ago, then all of a sudden came down sick after coming in contact with a patient exhibiting similar symptoms. I'm disappointed if actually you are a medical doctor. I can only pity your patients.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
I thought my debate with you was settled we agreed that you may be first in the queue for the experimental vaccine? what else do you want?
babyosisi:

It looks like you are known nut case
I thought you were just obsessed with Bihari,didn't know there were many loose nuts here and there
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
ACM10:

Oh my God! Your case is hopeless. Someone that tested positive to the Ebola test kit. Someone that was full of life some weeks ago, then all of a sudden came down sick after coming in contact with a patient exhibiting similar symptoms. I'm disappointed if actually you are a medical doctor. I can only pity your patients.

How can he be a doctor
Nothing he has said about himself could be true

3 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ebola may or may not be a hoax, I do not know

What I do know is a definite hoax is the Ebola epidemic - The Epidemic is the propaganda!!

Hope that clarifies it for you.
Pataki:

You said Ebola is a hoax. And again you are stating it probably is. Which is which mister? undecided

You smack of a confused mind mister. An epidemic is not created to frighten people. Do you even know what you are writing here? Have you ever been to a quarantine center? Why are you sitting in the comfort of your house or wherever you are in the UK and type all these rubbish? Go to Nigeria and preach your madness that this is a hoax.

It is senseless and vile beings like you that has made polio to still be a 21st century disease across Nigeria. You are utterly hopeless!
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
I never said I was a medical doctor oo!
ACM10:

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: Ebola may or may not be a hoax, I do not know

What I do know is a definite hoax is the Ebola epidemic - The Epidemic is the propaganda!!

Hope that clarifies it for you.

In other words,it hasn't killed the number you require to call it an epidemic even though you question the cause of death for those killed
This guy is funny

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: I never said I was a medical doctor oo!

This is the best thing you've said so far
Thank God

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". / The FRAUD Called Lagos. / Yoruba Politicians Are Smarter Than Their Igbo Counterparts: Oba Of Lagos Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.