Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos (4189 Views)

Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Madam, what now?

I thought we agreed you could be first in the queue for the deadly experimental vaccine?
babyosisi:

In other words,it hasn't killed the number you require to call it an epidemic even though you question the cause of death for those killed
This guy is funny
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Pataki: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: Ebola may or may not be a hoax, I do not know

What I do know is a definite hoax is the Ebola epidemic - The Epidemic is the propaganda!!

Hope that clarifies it for you.

You are not sure if Ebola itself is a hoax, but you are certain the epidemic is a propaganda?

When next are you traveling to Nigeria? Why not book a flight to Liberia today from the comfort of your UK address?

A man dies from the disease. The health attendants who attended to him are dying one after the other. Even Sawyer's sister died in Liberia. You are here spewing the epidemic is a propaganda! Same disease that has been raging across West Africa since March this year?

Your ignorance and hopeless reasoning is an epidemic to intellectuals.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoHdX3uAYKo&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ
Pataki:

You are not sure if Ebola itself is a hoax, but you are certain the epidemic is a propaganda?

When next are you traveling to Nigeria? Why not book a flight to Liberia today from the comfort of your UK address?

A man dies from the disease. The health attendants who attended to him are dying one after the other. Even Sawyer's sister died in Liberia. You are here spewing the epidemic is a propaganda! Same disease that has been raging across West Africa since March this year?

Your ignorance and hopeless reasoning is an epidemic to intellectuals.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
[size=28pt]

Patrick Sawyers wife and kids have avoided infection from Ebola, yet it seems every Nigerian Doctor or Nurse that came within 10 metres of him are dropping dead!!

Something does not add up!!!

Make we shine our eyes well well!!

Ebola epidemic is a hoax to panic us into being America's research guinea pig for their experimental vaccine.

Do not allow any experimental vaccines into Nigeria - they will kill a lot of people[/size]

Your brain needs a vaccine fast

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Eldavido1: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

This is the best thing you've said so far
Thank God

Exactly! !!
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Pataki: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoHdX3uAYKo&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ

If that is the video you are basing your all your ediotic postulations on, I am sorry to say that you are highly and mentally unstable.

I leave you to your inanity.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ
Pataki:

If that is the video you are basing your all your ediotic postulations on, I am sorry to say that you are highly and mentally unstable.

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Hourglass4real: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
grin Perfect! He doesn't even need to convince anyone that its a hoax. Action speaks louder than words.
ACM10:

Exactly! He can hug and take bed in the quarantine facility. I'm fine with his decision provided he does not turn himself to biological terrorist.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
If I may ask you this first:

when the experimental vaccine arrives, are you going to take it?
Pataki:

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: If I may ask you this first:

You can do a lot of good by volunteering to care for ebola victims for at least a month.
After that you will be quarantined and given only Nigerian made vaccines.
You would have done your bit for humanity.

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Answer the question asked - would you take the experimental vaccine?
Aigbofa:

You can do a lot of good by volunteering to care for ebola victims for at least a month.
After that you will be quarantined and given only Nigerian made vaccines.
You would have done your bit for humanity.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Pataki: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: If I may ask you this first:

Let me extend your show of idiocy further.

Yes I will take it. So what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: Answer the question asked - would you take the experimental vaccine?

You initially dismissed the outbreak as overhyped now you are dismissing what could be a cure as something designed to harm Africans.
In the absence of any known cure even an experimental vaccine is a glimmer of hope.
This outbreak is real, and if you have any evidence that Africans were deliberately infected that is something I would be interested in debating with you.

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by imustsaymymindo: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
R.i.p. You died in your service to humanity. GenBuhari-APC-propaganda. The reason why sawyer did infect nigerians and not ppl he left in liberia was because he got seriously ill here in naija and that is when the disease can be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by imustsaymymindo: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
R.i.p. You died in your service to humanity. GenBuhari-APC-propaganda. The reason why sawyer did infect nigerians and not ppl he left in liberia was because he got seriously ill here in naija and that is when the disease can be contracted.

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
You are truly naive - please do not offence but I can not find a better word.

Do you know that USA uses animals to test experimental vaccines?

Pataki:

Let me extend your show of idiocy further.

Yes I will take it. So what is your point?
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
You have cleverly side-stepped the question I asked you - would you take the experimental vaccine?
Aigbofa:

You initially dismissed the outbreak as overhyped now you are dismissing what could be a cure as something designed to harm Africans.
In the absence of any known cure even an experimental vaccine is a glimmer of hope.
This outbreak is real, and if you have any evidence that Africans were deliberately infected that is something I would be interested in debating with you.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: You are truly naive - please do not offence but I can not find a better word.

What about the two Americans who also got the experimental drugs and are now getting better?
Isn't that better than just watching them die?

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: You have cleverly side-stepped the question I asked you - would you take the experimental vaccine?

Yes, I would. ...but after you because I want you to see for yourself that it is better than nothing.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
No you are arguing for it. You must be first in the queue
Aigbofa:

Yes, I would. ...but after you because I want you to see for yourself that it is better than nothing.
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Pataki: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: You are truly naive - please do not offence but I can not find a better word.

The two Americans who responded positively to ZMapp were also experimental animals?

While the USA was busy working on a vaccine to this disease, your fellow Nigerians were busy postulating kolanut and salt and water as effective to treating Ebola.

Or are you oblivious to these facts?

1 Like

Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
It appears most of you don't understand GenBuhari. He is not completely in doubt of the existence of the disease, he is just concerned about the claims of the United States' claim of possessing vaccines that could cure it, and our willingness (in the face of the drugs not proven to be completely potent) to accept the drugs. I sense the US has been making efforts since 1976 to find a cure for it. It however succeeded in controlling it as seen in its case of the disease - the US doctor that contracted the disease but is still alive. A lot of fear has been put in people about the disease to the extent that they don't mind being experimented upon because of their search for cure. The US on its part will be happy to experiment on many guinea pigs (West Africans).
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Osama10(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Why is this not on the front page?
Re: Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
The northern intellectuals - condemning millions to polio since 1916.

With elite like genBuhari, it is no wonder the north remains a cesspit of regression and backwardness.

I am truly disgusted. You can be sure the likes of genbuharo will be shouting these conspiracy theories on Hausa radio.
This is what caused ebolas spread.
The difference is that the noisemakers in Liberia were illiterate peddlers of staph aureus cure. Here they are miseducated northern 'intellectuals'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Imo PDP Senator, Achonu, Asks INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent / Wike On The Run As Amaechi Releases Shocking Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.