Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

"You Have A Hot Body" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Have A Hot Body" (2442 Views)

Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? / What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body / What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Have A Hot Body" by tobiboss(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Good evening nairalanders.
8months ago, my end of discussion had a flat tire and i was running late for work, so i had to take public transport(okada) to work, i did not like it at all, the bike man carried another person that sat at my back angry who didn't smell too good. While going back home i decided to use a taxi, thinking that i was the only one who was going to sit at the front sit of the cab. I saw one and got in, not long after driving for a while the driver stopped and picked up other passengers, then this girl(i've seen her around my estate once or twice) opened the front door and asked me to move, i looked at her for a while then looked at the driver who started asking me to be quick about it, that he had not parked properly, i did as he asked, slightly angry though(cos i thought i was gonna be sitting alone) but since she's hot i didn't mind anymore.
When she got in she greeted and i responded. Not long after, i noticed she was starring at me, i cleared my throat, then she said sorry, that i looked familiar, then i said oh, and looked away. Shortly afterwards, she brought her fone out and opened the dial menu, but did not dial anything **i was thinking she was gonna ask me for my number** then she told me "you have a hot body" thinking it was part of her scopes so as to hook up and since she was not bad looking and i was happy to let her lead i smiled and told her "thank you, you too", then she asked if i had i heard what she said(then i realized i was putting on a sleeveless shirt and she too was wearing a sleeveless top and understood what she meant) then i said "ohh" and shyly looked away, i could see her smiling(mockingly) just before i looked away, seconds later she said "well after looking at you, you're not bad either", then i smiled and told her thank you.
We gisted for a while and exchanged numbers and agreed to hang out the next day.
This is our 7th month together and our wedding is next month smiley

6 Likes

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Ab025(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
a very beautiful story.......if it is true

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by leki10(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
undecided moral lesson?
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
u panpa ursef to much jare. wel, all d bst in ur marital life.

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2014

Pls change the subject of this post

anyways congrats undecided
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by hurpeyeahme(f): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
cheesy congrats Op

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by tobiboss(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
firstEVA:

Pls change the subject of this post

anyways congrats undecided
what would be more appropriate?
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
nice..from what i read,you were shy during the toasting....lovely story though,have a beautiful marital life.

2 Likes

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Tallesty1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
I wish you guys a hot-wedding.

3 Likes

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Liability(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
pishure of your body touching her body or..................
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Congrats smiley

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by pinkytee(f): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmm if it true,then u owe d taxi man a cold bottle of stout,because if to say he no pick her

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ok. So?
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
....jes pazzn...
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
In celine dion voice happy hot-wedding in advance.

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Waspy(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2014
she made things easy for you.....she's one in a million Naija chick....She's got her game and her mojo. Congrats to you brother

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Enegod(m): 12:08am On Aug 15, 2014
tobiboss: Good evening nairalanders.
8months ago, my end of discussion had a flat tire and i was running late for work, so i had to take public transport(okada) to work, i did not like it at all, the bike man carried another person that sat at my back angry who didn't smell too good. While going back home i decided to use a taxi, thinking that i was the only one who was going to sit at the front sit of the cab. I saw one and got in, not long after driving for a while the driver stopped and picked up other passengers, then this girl(i've seen her around my estate once or twice) opened the front door and asked me to move, i looked at her for a while then looked at the driver who started asking me to be quick about it, that he had not parked properly, i did as he asked, slightly angry though(cos i thought i was gonna be sitting alone) but since she's hot i didn't mind anymore.
When she got in she greeted and i responded. Not long after, i noticed she was starring at me, i cleared my throat, then she said sorry, that i looked familiar, then i said oh, and looked away. Shortly afterwards, she brought her fone out and opened the dial menu, but did not dial anything **i was thinking she was gonna ask me for my number** then she told me "you have a hot body" thinking it was part of her scopes so as to hook up and since she was not bad looking and i was happy to let her lead i smiled and told her "thank you, you too", then she asked if i had i heard what she said(then i realized i was putting on a sleeveless shirt and she too was wearing a sleeveless top and understood what she meant) then i said "ohh" and shyly looked away, i could see her smiling(mockingly) just before i looked away, seconds later she said "well after looking at you, you're not bad either", then i smiled and told her thank you.
We gisted for a while and exchanged numbers and agreed to hang out the next day.
smh

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Ivanspring(f): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2014
If this is true, then wishing you a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2014
@op, you wore a sleeveless shirt to work?

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Preda: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoboYekini: @op, you wore a sleeveless shirt to work?
cheesy
BoboYekini: @op, you wore a sleeveless shirt to work?
lol
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by mumumugu(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2014

lies
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
God knws i hate proud guys!!

So,op aw is d tire of ur"end of discussion"??

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by tobiboss(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tallesty1: I wish you guys a hot-wedding.
thanks
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by tobiboss(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Liability: pishure of your body touching her body or..................
what do you want to do with the picture??
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by tobiboss(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
mumumugu:

lies
angry
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by tobiboss(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
rozzay: Ok. So?
so nothing
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by tobiboss(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Enegod: smh
as in
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by tobiboss(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Harbosede02: God knws i hate proud guys!!

So,op aw is d tire of ur"end of discussion"??
it's fine now, thank you
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Tallestt(f): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
abeg talk true. Jst like dat? Na wa ooooo
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Crocz(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Liability: pishure of your body touching her body or..................
Hahaha...or what?...pictures of his body touching hers!?...can't stop laffing...you can't be serious
Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Hot Body" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
leki10: undecided moral lesson?
Stop taking okada and start using a taxi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? / 6 Honest Reasons Men Have Sex With Their Exes / Just Tell Me You Love Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.