Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Think I'm In Love With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm In Love With My Ex (1153 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm In Love With My Ex by mysterious12(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
So my girl broke up with me six months ago, because she had fallen for another guy although nothing had happened between them. i loved this girl to death, i honestly dont know what to do. So unfortunately for her the guy she has been trying to see if they can work out turned out to be related to her somehow, and there is no way they could have a relationship. Just last, week i saw this babe somewhere(you don't need to know)
and since then we have been hanging out. My gosh she beautiful, damn am crazy in love with this babe, i don't know if i should get her to be my girl , she is my whole life, but then i don't want to get hurt no more, what if she leaves me for another, she left me first and i was frustrated if she does it again i will be devastated. Pls guys and girls what can i do to make her mine and hold her tight? or dont at all, because i dont want to get hurt? cry
Re: I Think I'm In Love With My Ex by McWhillion(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Trust me bro, do not date her again, read my lips NEVER. She will leave you as soon as she sees a better offer. Do not break your heart by yourself. You might even want to stop seeing her altogether.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm In Love With My Ex by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Leave her fast!cos she doesnt luv u n u cant Force luv once she sees d Guy she luv she will dump u again!!
Re: I Think I'm In Love With My Ex by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Love; don't force it, don't push it, allow it to grow!
Don't tryna pleas or make catchy tinx to get her attention and surely I say unto thee que sera sera!
Re: I Think I'm In Love With My Ex by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: I Think I'm In Love With My Ex by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Move on...
Re: I Think I'm In Love With My Ex by Dygeasy(m): 4:32am On Aug 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm In Love With My Ex by harffie(m): 6:04am On Aug 15, 2014
McWhillion: Trust me bro, do not date her again, read my lips NEVER. She will leave you as soon as she sees a better offer. Do not break your heart by yourself. You might even want to stop seeing her altogether.
Seconded! She aint loyal!
Re: I Think I'm In Love With My Ex by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dygeasy: ..

This ponytail get as e be. It pains my eyes grin
Re: I Think I'm In Love With My Ex by Dygeasy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
andromida:

This ponytail get as e be. It pains my eyes grin
gringringrin
Re: I Think I'm In Love With My Ex by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nice advise ,Kindly follow back
typicaltemi: Leave her fast!cos she doesnt luv u n u cant Force luv once she sees d Guy she luv she will dump u again!!
Re: I Think I'm In Love With My Ex by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Let me read it befor i comment

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? / Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby / Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.