Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? (1154 Views)

Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Gflat: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Like most of the girls i'v seen will choose a married man over young dude...is it being heartless or what?

Concerning the fact that he's married and have gat kids and a family to look after! angry
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by joebases(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is just cause money is the order of the day & the married tend to have more.
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Gflat: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
joebases: This is just cause money is the order of the day & the married tend to have more.

So they have to break his family in order to achieve that?
What if they are in his wife's shoes? undecided
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by vizkiz: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
^^^i don't think they give a rat's @ss about his wife and her shoes undecided

4 Likes

Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by eph12(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Why do we have to blame the outside lady every time when a man cheats on his wife? Na rape she rape the man? The man should be held responsible for his actions joor. If he says no to the side chick heaven go fall?
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by dahmie2013: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
I think its d oda way round OP, I'm just abt blocking one married man's num, cos he is constituting a niusance 2 me. Pls what is d prob with dem, I don't understd, dey can't leave we single ladies alone 4 heaven's sake. I don't need deir money, I can take care of myself, I'm sick & tired of dem. I even have more of dem dan single guys approaching moi. I get so irritated wen dey say things like "I love u" like I shud slap dem already.

Jeeez, very pathetic ppl! I didn't send dem msg 2 sign up 4 one punny 4 d rest of deir lives!

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by ideee03(f): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
Cuz he pampers her,treats her like the only one , spends lotsa dough on her nd cuz he come with less drama.
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
These hoes ain't loyal undecided
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
dahmie2013: I think its d oda way round OP, I'm just abt blocking one married man's num, cos he is constituting a niusance 2 me. Pls what is d prob with dem, I don't understd, dey can't leave we single ladies alone 4 heaven's sake. I don't need deir money, I can take care of myself, I'm sick & tired of dem. I even have more of dem dan single guys approaching moi. I get so irritated wen dey say things like "I love u" like I shud slap dem already.

Jeeez, very pathetic ppl! I didn't send dem msg 2 sign up 4 one punny 4 d rest of deir lives!
hmm...

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by vizkiz: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
TribalEAST: These hoes ain't loyal undecided

does that mean your mum aren't loyal too?? lipsrsealed
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
vizkiz:

does that mean your mum aren't loyal too?? lipsrsealed
my mum was raised when things were decent unlike now where runz is the other of the day. Learn to keep mothers out of such discussion, besides I didn't mention anybody in particular for you to be pained enough to bring someone old enough to be your mum into a singles talk.

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Genea(f): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gflat: Like most of the girls i'v seen will choose a married man over young dude...is it being heartless or what?

Concerning the fact that he's married and have gat kids and a family to look after! angry
simple dey promise a good lyf dan all dese single guys who r lukin 4 a way to chop n clean mouth,some even want ya money
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by dahmie2013: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
TribalEAST: hmm...

U can think what u want already! Its ur bloody bizness!
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Gflat: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
Genea: simple dey promise a good lyf dan all dese single guys who r lukin 4 a way to chop n clean mouth,some even want ya money

So you think the married men would chop and stay

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by An0nimus: 2:28am On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: Cuz he pampers her,treats her like the only one , spends lotsa dough on her nd cuz he come with less drama.

You do know a lot about this cool

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Genea(f): 6:10am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

So you think the married men would chop and stay
not stay but chop and pay highly
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by ideee03(f): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2014
Oh really...you think so?
An0nimus:

You do know a lot about this cool
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by AtheistD(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2014
Genea: not stay but chop and pay highly

So it's all about the dough!!!!!! He who pays the most gets the cheese.

Hmmmm.......
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Genea(f): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2014
AtheistD:

So it's all about the dough!!!!!! He who pays the most gets the cheese.

Hmmmm.......
ya,incase u didn't notice
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Gflat: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2014
Genea: not stay but chop and pay highly

You telling me you need to be paid
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by MrsChima(f): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2014
There are faithful married men and respectful single women.

These are just trash.
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Genea(f): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

You telling me you need to be paid
yea,so as to av enof and pay d bills and spend on masef

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
TribalEAST: my mum was raised when things were decent unlike now where runz is the other of the day. Learn to keep mothers out of such discussion, besides I didn't mention anybody in particular for you to be pained enough to bring someone old enough to be your mum into a singles talk.

Mature answer for a fool. Thank You
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Gflat: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Genea: yea,so as to av enof and pay d bills and spend on masef

God bless your hustle sister undecided
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Genea(f): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

God bless your hustle sister undecided
lol
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by naijaboiy: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Genea: yea,so as to av enof and pay d bills and spend on masef
What happened to the career woman dream undecided
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by Genea(f): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
naijaboiy:
What happened to the career woman dream undecided
u fyn me come here ni,can't I joke around ehn, naijaboiy don't open ma secrets naaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: What's Up With Ladies And Married Men These Days?? by naijaboiy: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Genea: u fyn me come here ni,can't I joke around ehn, naijaboiy don't open ma secrets naaaaaaaaaaaaaa
gringringrin
BUSTED!!!

(1) (Reply)

Girls:how 2 Have A Great Relationship With Ur Boyfriend / She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up / 10 Things Guys Love About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.