Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,561 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson (30958 Views)

IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS / Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!! / Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 15, 2014
3Dimension: How did we get here as a country? Even the much dreaded DSS?
We got here because of your party, the APC. If Lai Muhammed did not attack the DSS, the DSS spokesperson would not have made all those informations public. The DSS only returned fire to a political party with penchant for mischief and crying foul at every slightest opportunity.

If a bird flew northwards on election day, the APC will cry foul. If the same bird flew southwards, the APC will cry foul. What can be done to satisfy your masters in APC?

Kill APC today and over 50% of Nigeria's problem would disappear automatically.

We need an opposition party no doubt but not one in the mode of APC. APC is EVIL

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 15, 2014
aresa:

It's very sad and disheartening that speaking up against wrongs in our bankrupt society means defending this and that party to you and your lowly and unintelligent type. I just wonder why you failed to look in the mirror before asking that dumb and idiotic question...

Are there no "wrongs" in your party, the APC? Why not first remove the log of wood in your party's eyes so you people can see clearly to point at the "wrongs" in the other political parties?

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 15, 2014
nagoma:

She has the mandate and duty to make arrests and bring the terrorism to an end instead of joining the PDP clowns in their mediocrity. As a top level national security personnel she has just now proved that we are in much deeper poo than we ever thought with her political party PDP as presumably our savior. She is worse than those clowns in the villa.
Your leader, Lai Muhammed was the first to make insinuations about the DSS. The DSS returned fire by making insinuations about the shocking coincidence between APC loss of elections and incidences of bomb blasts in the country. I'm sure you know the meaning of the word insinuation.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by hushmail: 5:18am On Aug 15, 2014
dis woman don become statitician
To calculate d r/shp b/w bomb blast in Borno n d afore mentioned states
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by aresa: 5:27am On Aug 15, 2014
Here we have a taxpayers funded security service with nothing better to do, with lack of any ability or capacity to protect Nigerians, to prevent the same bomb blast they are constantly playing politics with, to prevent terrorists from killing and kidnapping Nigerians, but they have time and vigor to lay politics, spread and peddle rumors daily, spew innuendos with reckless abandonment, utter baseless and unsubstantiated trash like market women...

DSS as a federal security agency should by now be able to tell Nigerians who is behind and funding BH, they should be carrying out major investigations and finding solutions to our security challenges.

Imagine a whole federal agency yelling look at them o, look at them o, they are hunting us just because we didn't take bribe money, but this useless market women security service still can not tell us who tried to bribe them and what proof they have to show Nigerians.

The useless law enforcement agency even broke the law by refusing to arrest and prosecute the so called lawbreakers with the bribe money..but of course, we all know their bribe rubbish was all made up hence zero proof to base their rubbish on, all they have is daily mouth diarrhea and political grandstanding..

This is not a security service, it's nothing but a useless market women security service...

19 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by aresa: 5:31am On Aug 15, 2014
[s]
Sincere9gerian:
Are there no "wrongs" in your party, the APC? Why not first remove the log of wood in your party's eyes so you people can see clearly to point at the "wrongs" in the other political parties?
[/s]

STFU, this is not about any political party, this is about a useless and incompetent security service making baseless and reckless accusations.

Start your own dumb thread and rage all day about your precious APC and PDP.

20 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Eldavido1: 5:33am On Aug 15, 2014
Now I understand why BH is having a filled day. DSS is just a bunch of unprofessional jokers. I give up on GEJ completely!

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by OneNaira6: 5:33am On Aug 15, 2014
The question she asked is actually interesting and begs for an answer.
How come only the states APC lost gets bombed after the election but the ones they won are spared? If anyone does not see the intriguing aspect of her suspicious then that person needs he/her head checked

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by nitlad: 5:37am On Aug 15, 2014
The khaki men are hopelessly helpless against guerillas insurgency. Whilst the 'intel' outfit is busy parroting non-stop à la faulty megaphone.

Irony? Oxymoron? Paradox?

Classic microcosm of Nigeria's sorry state.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by ideycraze: 5:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Billygee2u:
fakest news.anyone who believes ds backyard cooked story must have his or her brain checked
While others source news from different sources u sit down there hoping to read news only from Nairaland
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 15, 2014
aresa: [s][/s]

STFU, this is not about any political party, this is about a useless and incompetent security service making baseless and reckless accusations.

This is about everything. It is about an opposition party with penchant for mischief and crying wolf when there is none. It is also about a desperate opposition party that is trying to run down every state institution. It is about an opposition that makes baseless and careless allegations at every slightest opportunity.

For goodness sake, the APC won the Osun election. So why cant the party that won an election let us be? Why must the APC continue to heat up the polity in spite of the fact that it won the same election it is crying about?

Honestly, in my opinion, your party the APC has become a burden and a nuisance to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Olaone1: 5:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Intelligence officer? The agency should be disbanded.

"They wanted to give us money.....I know him.......he knows himself"

Imagine! Yet, nothing was done. No names...just baseless unsubstantiated allegations.

Oloriburuku people. Mtchewwwww undecided

10 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by ideycraze: 5:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Sincere9gerian: I love the DSS spokesperson. Lai Muhammed met his match in the DSS spokesperson. Lai Muhammed started attacking the DSS for no just cause but I'm sure he has gotten more for himself and his party than he bargained for. Next time, Lair Muhammed should be able to tame his leaky mouth. He is not the only Nigerian that can speak good English or make INSINUATIONS.

The DSS spokesperson was only defending the good work the DSS has been doing for our country. Politicians should leave the DSS out of their dirty politics.

Meanwhile, after the APC lost the Anambra election, they called for the sack of Prof Jega and disbandment of INEC. That same Prof Jega and INEC has now declared APC the winner in Osun. I wonder what becomes of all the allegations APC made against INEC and Prof Jega after the Anambra election, allegations the party could not substantiate in any court of law till date?

It would appear that APC seeks to destroy every public institution in Nigeria because of insatiable selfish political ambitions of a few cabal. APC leaders are power drunk and everything about the party is disgusting.
For God sake when are u going to grow up? You hate anything APC,u don't care what they say or do.
In your own right senses do you think Maryln Ogar should be seen to say such unprofessional rubbish?
If APC makes insinuations,should DSS be seen to be doing same?
When are u going to stop being partisan and face issues the way they are?

Did Omisore not accuse a former REC of doing damage to his ambition to favour APC?

11 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by aresa: 5:55am On Aug 15, 2014
OneNaira6: The question she asked is actually interesting and begs for an answer.
How come only the states APC lost gets bombed after the election but the ones they won are spared? If anyone does not see the intriguing aspect of her suspicious then that person needs he/her head checked

What's their job? To ask questions or fight crime? We hire and pay them to investigate and fight crime, not to peddle unsubstantiated rumors, innuendos and ask dumb and silly questions.

We expect them to investigate and arrest the so called lawbreakers exploding bombs all over the place, not to spew rumors and ask dumb questions while people die needlessly.

9 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by aresa: 5:56am On Aug 15, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
This is about everything. It is about an opposition party with penchant for mischief and crying wolf when there is none. It is also about a desperate opposition party that is trying to run down every state institution. It is about an opposition that makes baseless and careless allegations at every slightest opportunity.

For goodness sake, the APC won the Osun election. So why cant the party that won an election let us be? Why must the APC continue to heat up the polity in spite of the fact that it won the same election it is crying about?

Honestly, in my opinion, your party the APC has become a burden and a nuisance to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by aresa: 6:02am On Aug 15, 2014
Just imagine. They tried to bribe us, but we don't have names, we don't have any proof and we didn't arrest them.

They are bombing all over the place, but we don't have any proof and no arrest, instead all we have is silly and dumb questions....

What exactly is their job? Get into political dog fights and bother Nigerians with rumors and made up rubbish everyday..

9 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by PerfectFortune: 6:03am On Aug 15, 2014
No bombings because the sponsor (GEJ) asks them not to so he can link it to APC just as one of his pathetic psycophants (Marilyn) just did and in turn score cheap points.

The DSS spokeperson even made jest of the APC controlled states as an EBOLA ridden region when it is actually the federal govt's incompetence that led to the seemingly helpless medical war we find ourself in at the moment.

I honestly pity those who support this clown of a president simply because he looks gentle and calm or because he is from their region as this GEJ has succeeded in dividing us the more especially the youths along ethnic and religious lines and as well impoveriched the masses the more thereby leading to them leaking the bottoms of the mega thieves (politicians) so they can access their daily bread.

Am not speaking for the APC but simply stating the facts. If the FG know anything we don't know abt BH, they should react and stop playing on our intelligence and if the perpetrators are bigger than them then they should throw-in the towel and allow real men to take over running the affairs of this country.

GEJ government, lie lie government.

Wake up Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 15, 2014
The gej administration. An agency tasked with national security reduced to making petty accusations on TV.

Is it any wonder Nigeria is a laughing stock.?

Incompetent, overpowered by BH prisoners, only good at kidnapping citizens, and guarding pop aspirants.

What a shame.

4 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by salam1(m): 6:11am On Aug 15, 2014
V u guys forgoten so soon dat it was dis woman dat cause the death of morethan 8 keke riders at apo village she even lied dat dere r weapons buried in d graveyard honestly we nid crios change

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Eldavido1: 6:11am On Aug 15, 2014
1. October 1 bombing in Abuja was after APC lost

2. Bombing of nigerian police headquarters in Abuja was after APC lost

3. Bombing of UN building was after APC lost

4. Madalla bombing in Niger was after APC lost

5. Daily bomb blast in kaduna was after APC lost

6. Nyanya park bomb blast was after APC lost

7. Daily kano bomb blast was after APC lost

8. All Maiduguri bomb blast was after APC lost

9. All yobe bomb blast was after APC lost

10. Market day bomb blast was after APC lost

11. Bomb blast against Buhari Was after APC lost

This is the most clueless security organisation ever. And you wonder why the can't seem to have any idea on how to solve it. A top security official sounding more like a market woman. Even the crazy FFK would have given a better argument. The opposition may not be perfect so also the ruling party. If we don't have a perfect ruling party why do we expect a perfect opposition? A country deserves the kind of leaders it gets.

13 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by JAZES(m): 6:11am On Aug 15, 2014
Am really disappointed in this woman walahi. How did we get here as a country?

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 15, 2014
ideycraze:
For God sake when are u going to grow up? You hate anything APC,u don't care what they say or do.
In your own right senses do you think Maryln Ogar should be seen to say such unprofessional rubbish?
If APC makes insinuations,should DSS be seen to be doing same?
When are u going to stop being partisan and face issues the way they are?

Did Omisore not accused a former REC of doing damage to his ambition to favour APC?
Nonsense! So the DSS should not defend itself from the onslaught from the APC? So it is right for the APC to make insinuations but wrong for the DSS to match them in their own game? My guy, you'r not making sense.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by omenka(m): 6:22am On Aug 15, 2014
This lady seems to be eyeing Okukpe's job!

How about telling us why the bombs keep going off in predominantly opposition states

Even down south, where there was an incident, it happened in an opposition state!!!

Who is trying to destabilise opposition states?? Or hasn't her intelligent mind noticed that??

The president is one pretentious ****er sending these fools to make all manner of dangerous statements, yet go on tv and be like "we should not politicise boko haram"!! Who does he think he's fooling if not himself??

4 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by jackdaniels(m): 6:27am On Aug 15, 2014
Why do ppl get irritated wen truth is been told? It is no longer news dat Apc has links wit terror groups in nigeria..I dnt need a prophet to explain wat supporter of APC means..

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by amakufrancis(m): 6:27am On Aug 15, 2014
chino25:

Hello young lady, my name is Chinonso Samuel Dike, but my friends call me Chuno. I'm 37 and I don't have a wife or girlfriend. Spare me of my misery and take my virginity. Pleaseeeee!
funny u.
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by ayinba1(f): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2014
She should just speak pidgin. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by musaajebor(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2014
ok
so no one is talking abt d bribe money abi . even d sss spokewoman said it is not bribe dat it is money for assistance.
chai, typical 9gerians
infact dis her statement means dat d dss have not been doing their work because had apc not win in osun state there would have been bomblast just like in anambra,ekiti etc.
so y are dey postin maskedmen around d country when de know d trend
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by aresa: 6:34am On Aug 15, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Nonsense! So the DSS should not defend itself from the onslaught from the APC? So it is right for the APC to make insinuations but wrong for the DSS to match them in their own game? My guy, you'r not making sense.

Just listen to your idiotic gutter nonsense. You mean a federal security agency is a allowed to trade words, rumors and innuendo's with a private political party?

Just imagine the FBI going back n forth with the republican or democratic party with baseless rumors and unsubstantiated accusations...

11 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Urine: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2014
I don't believe this story. Ogar is too intelligent to talk like a market woman, if the dss is sure why haven't they arrested anybody? Innocent Nigerians will continue to die and they know the culprits? That's terrible! Btw is Ogwuche an APC member? Kabiru Sokoto? I can see why BH have been successful. The enemies of the state have grown in numbers.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 15, 2014
ideycraze: This woman is suffering from Jonah syndrome.
What if APC wins the 2015 presidential elections? She would run out of the country

Dream that never come 2ru
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by BluePearls(m): 6:39am On Aug 15, 2014
I fear all these 'blame games' might get out of hand and lead to something serious...obodo Nigeria...God please intervene..
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Urine: 6:39am On Aug 15, 2014
Eldavido1: 1. October 1 bombing in Abuja was after APC lost

2. Bombing of nigerian police headquarters in Abuja was after APC lost

3. Bombing of UN building was after APC lost

4. Madalla bombing in Niger was after APC lost

5. Daily bomb blast in kaduna was after APC lost

6. Nyanya park bomb blast was after APC lost

7. Daily kano bomb blast was after APC lost

8. All Maiduguri bomb blast was after APC lost

9. All yobe bomb blast was after APC lost

10. Market day bomb blast was after APC lost

11. Bomb blast against Buhari Was after APC lost

This is the most clueless security organisation ever. And you wonder why the can't seem to have any idea on how to solve it. A top security official sounding more like a market woman. Even the crazy FFK would have given a better argument. The opposition may not be perfect so also the ruling party. If we don't have a perfect ruling party why do we expect a perfect opposition? A country deserves the kind of leaders it gets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) / Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death / Salihu Tanko Yakasai: Kaduna-Kano Rail Will Never Be Completed – Ganduje’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.