Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson (30957 Views)

IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS / Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!! / Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by bola4dprec(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2014
I like Police pass any agency, police style investigation to the matter still in progress we shall brief the press in due time, press will wait till infinite.
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Qyubee(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
aha! wc kind intelligence officer b ds? dumbest submission ever!
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Doyin2(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
bossmini84: I belive wat she is implying APC is a jihadist party, we christian yourbas would neva allow dem to get power enuf islamization of nigeria stupid ppl, and all islamist TROllS get a new job.

How gullible could someone be,falling to the devilish and divisive antics of Politicians.

How is APC a jihadist party?

The founding fathers of APC have ruled Nigeria before,either as governors(e.g Tinubu) or Head of State(e.g Buhari) and they never islamise Nigeria.Infact Buhari dealt ruthlessly with Maitasini terror sect of those days.

Boko Haram predates the emergence of APC and it is a terror group with international connection and sponsorship from the likes of Al-qaeda.

I just pity your sense of reasoning and gullibility.

The earlier Nigerians unite to fight a common enemy(Boko Haram)rather than exploiting every opportunity to play politics,the better for us as a
people.

United we stand,divided we fall,ayaakata,to Boko Haram.

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Freelancer00(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
tsolz84: I never replied your post;pls kindly stay off mine..i dont deal with kiddos..run along please..pls dont quote me;i dont wana have a beef with you..you aint my type
Beef on naira land?. Never knew shit was serious on here
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Ovamboland(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
tipdrips:

What makes u thinks they've not already told us who is responsible for the bombing and BH?
Or maybe people like you are always playing blind.
The first question you should ask is " did bombs truely go off in those state she mentioned?" if the answer is yes, then call a spade a spade.
We dont see top profile arrest in Nigeria, am sure they have a very big reason for that.
Can you go and arrest OBJ, Babangida or Buhari Only except you want an economic and political meltdown.
The money was called "an offer" not "bribe", thats the main reason why the APC man should not & cannot be arrested in the first place.
She said "that those not mean a bomb should go off when I leave" meaning "a bomb should not be used as a diversion from the real culprit, because she knows they might stage one after the comment she made on the interview". The woman is wise.
Conclusion: this people actually know what they are doing(DSS)

What!! @ bold you mean we have people with such low mentality in Nigeria? ewooooo! we seem to be finished that someone who went to school can say such in public. Someone in opposition is bringing money to DSS in whatever guise and the spokesperson says it is an offer not bribe, and youth with doubtful future can still agree with this statement?

This must the generationX buying to our great philosopher-president Jona whose revolutionary theory states that 'stealing is not corruption'. And his school of thought has many students and followers like the quoted poster.

A large number of Nigerian youths are no better than damaged products, i sincerely hope the poster will not produce offspring with this mentality
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Ovamboland(m): 12:10am On Aug 17, 2014
princenayo: The response I have seen here so far shows that we are all guilty of the same thing we are accusing the SSS woman of doing. we have all shown our biases and lack of objectivity in our comments. One thing is clear from the Osun election, No electorate has complained that they were harassed or prevented from exercising their franchise by the so called hooded SSS operatives. No life was lost.only the politicians are complaining. Maybe what we really need is a security agency that will quarantine all our politicians and allow we the poor masses to decide our fate. we all talk of revolution, yet we are afraid to let go of the past, to put aside the same set of people that have ruined this nation and left us where we are. Though, I look forward to seeing an election that we will all cast our votes without a single security operative on the street, but as long as we still have these crop of politicians like Lia Mohammed, we will appreciate the presence of our security officers, even the so called hooded ones.

And this is supposed to be objective? what of kashamu, obanikoro, Chris Uba and niger delta militants freely operating in Osun before and during the elections?
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:38am On Aug 17, 2014
Pinkybush: this is why nigeria looks backward in the eyes of Americans. Havin an e-rat like u in dis false marriage called nigeria is another problem which intelligent nigerians should be worried about. Your attitude is even worst than BH's bombing. Tell us what ur useless fada would'v done if he ws the president? Calling some's fada "Jonathan", means u r insane.
No America looks you as backwards because a very significant amount of you guys still can't realise this GEJ Govt as the inept and corrupt organization it is.
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by dunnibaby: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
aresa:

Why do you people defend these useless and political public officials?

Why are these worthless, crude, crass and incompetent public officials your role models?
it's not about defence she knows the job and she's doing it right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MURIC: Any Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate will lose in 2023 / Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror / President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.