Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson (30954 Views)

IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS / Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!! / Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by eduappollo(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2014
I think the best is to arrest those people involved in the bribe and bring them to justice.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Dee60: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2014
PDP wins, bomb blasts
APC wins, no bomb blasts

So, therefore APC should win all states and presidency! Then there will be peace. Is this what she is saying?

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by olapluto(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2014
Thats it. The last respected security agency has gone to the dogs. Jonathan has finally dealt a severe blow to all our security agencies.
1. Civil defence has turned 'guguru defence', or oga at the top. Tools in the hands of PDP politicians
2. Nigerian police is decayed and the carcass being eating by political vultures
3. Nigerian army are trying, but with corrupt PDP sympathetic generals, weapons no reach, bullets are being rationed. So if you go on operation with 50 bullets, by the time you shoot 49, stop and use the last on yourself else Boko Haram will kill you.
4. SSS now have people like Marylin Oga as spox. Not only that, they have become so weak as an organisation that I will say they have become very useless. The only thing scary about them is the Tavor weapon they carry. Boko Haram carried out a successful prisoner release from SSS HQ and this same Marylin Oga was telling us porky lies until one @Ciaxon showed pictures that disproved her.
Nigerians at this moment should just forget about our security agencies. If Boko Haram want to get to the South, they will. Our Security agencies are preparing for 2015 elections with PDP

5 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Dee60: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2014
Why politicise something this serious?

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by tuffgongjo(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2014
stopdat: Maryln Ogar,DSS spokesperson said there were bombs blasts after the results of the gubernatorial elections in Ondo,Anambra and Ekiti (which APC lost) were announced but there were no bomb blast after the Edo and Osun elections which APC won.

Source: Channels News
is this all her evidence?jeez I wonder what they do smoke @ the "yellow house",this is one of the reasons our security is so blest ironically.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Lordlexyy: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2014
aresa: Here we have a taxpayers funded security service with nothing better to do, with lack of any ability or capacity to protect Nigerians, to prevent the same bomb blast they are constantly playing politics with, to prevent terrorists from killing and kidnapping Nigerians, but with a whole lot of time and vigor to lay politics, spread and peddle rumors daily, spew innuendos with reckless abandonment, utter baseless and unsubstantiated trash like market women...

DSS as a federal security agent should by now be able to tell Nigerians who is behind and funding BH, they should be carrying out major investigations and finding solutions to our security challenges.

Imagine a whole federal agency yelling look at them o, look at them o, they are hunting us just because we didn't take bribe money, but this useless and market women security service still can not tell us who tried to bribe them what proof they have to show Nigerians.

The useless law enforcement agency even broke the law by refusing to arrest and prosecute the so called lawbreakers with the bribe money..but of course, we all know their bribe rubbish was all made up hence zero proof to base their rubbish on and daily mouth diarrhea and political grandstanding..

This is not a security service, it's nothing but a useless market women security service...
aresa, you just captured the overall picture of this agency with this descriptive analysis. Never in history have we had to contend with so much unprofessional conduct, utterances and general attitude from our security forces like what is obtainable now. After all this weighty, unsusbtantial accusations or assumptions, how has that better the lots of our security force? Her body language certainly betrays her attempt to politicised the once revence DSS.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by IYANGBALI: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2014
Tazmode: More like 'PDP spokesperson'.
what else do you expect from her?she is on the Fed Govt pay list
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by IYANGBALI: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2014
olapluto: Thats it. The last respected security agency has gone to the dogs. Jonathan has finally dealt a severe blow to all our security agencies.
1. Civil defence has turned 'guguru defence', or oga at the top. Tools in the hands of PDP politicians
2. Nigerian police is decayed and the carcass being eating by political vultures
3. Nigerian army are trying, but with corrupt PDP sympathetic generals, weapons no reach, bullets are being rationed. So if you go on operation with 50 bullets, by the time you shoot 49, stop and use the last on yourself else Boko Haram will kill you.
4. SSS now have people like Marylin Oga as spox. Not only that, they have become so weak as an organisation that I will say they have become very useless. The only thing scary about them is the Tavor weapon they carry. Boko Haram carried out a successful prisoner release from SSS HQ and this same Marylin Oga was telling us porky lies until one @Ciaxon showed pictures that disproved her.
Nigerians at this moment should just forget about our security agencies. If Boko Haram want to get to the South, they will. Our Security agencies are preparing for 2015 elections with PDP
we are finished,it is all over,I give up
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Lordlexyy: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2014
OneNaira6: The question she asked is actually interesting and begs for an answer.
How come only the states APC lost gets bombed after the election but the ones they won are spared? If anyone does not see the intriguing aspect of her suspicious then that person needs he/her head checked
May be you need a brain transplant to see that you don't make baseless assumptions on an issue as sensitive as bombing without factual prove to substantiate your claim. What is there to see? Is that what is obtainble in other serious clime where top security spokes person will just conjugate security issues baselessly? What makes her assumption different from a normal beer parlour gist? Secondary school students could make better interpretation. What is professional here that warrant any normal walking human being trumping up support for her? Only political vampires make sense of this whole episode.

4 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Objektive: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2014
THE FACTS BEHIND THE FIGURES. THESE COINCIDENCE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AND THE TRUTH IS BITTER.......HOW BITTER. KEEP ARRANGING FOR THE KIDNAP OF YOUR GIRLS AND BLAME IT ON JONATHAN.
THIS REMINDS ME OF THE PROBLEMS ANDREW AZZAZZI WAS FACING....HIS FACE WILL BE ON EVERY NEWSPAPER AFTER EVERY BOMB BLAST AND ALL YOU SEE IS:
CLUELESS
PLANLESS
USELESS

ALL OF A SUDDEN BORN TO RULE DASUKI IS THERE FOR 1YEAR AND 5 MONTHS AND THE WORST BOMBINGS AND KIDNAPPINGS HAVE TAKEN PLACE AND NOBODY REMEMBERS THAT WE HAVE A NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER.
NOBODY CALLS HIM CLUELESS
NOBODY CALLS PLANLESS
NOBODY CALLS USELESS

IT IS NOW JONA.....KEEP WASTING UR 10MB SHA

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Gbawe: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2014
Dee60: Why politicise something this serious?

Thank you. This, in case most Nigeria are unaware, is one the sign of a failed State. Mindless supporters of GEJ and the PDP should bury their head in shame because they do not understand that they must never be found supporting Government impotence which means institutions charged with upholding law and order can only pontificate impotently, point fingers helplessly and deal in conjectures while the bombs continue to go off and more Nigerians die.

Some people should think about the long term consequences of the politicising of our institutions and armed/security forces. Beyond Party affiliation, we should all agree it is never a good omen for important institutions to be glorified and partisan arms of the ruling government. This woman should be sacked ASAP and I still cannot believe all she has gotten away with which surely indicates that Nigeria is certainly becoming a failed State under GEJ if we are to look at issues dispassionately.

http://blog.jaluo.com/?p=2433

12 Signs & Symptoms Of A Failed State.

12. When a government is incapable of arresting, prosecuting, convicting and jailing perpetrator of crimes against humanity. When a government cannot investigate itself.

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by phyla(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2014
I kuku believe you madam DSS
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by edoyad(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2014
While I blame both parties involved, the SSS and APC, I have to say that I am more disappointed in the SSS. This is not professional at all.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by hilariousdammie(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2014
DSS, INEC BOKOHARAM all are pdp mandates undecided
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Demichaels: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2014
ideycraze: This woman is suffering from Jonah syndrome.
What if APC wins the 2015 presidential elections? She would run out of the country

what if is the correct probability.APC CANNOT WIN THE PRESIDENCY. GET THAT INTO YOUR BOKO HARAM INFILTRATED SKULL

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2014
Seriosusly, if this goat is contesting in 2015 I will vote it over Jonathan.

10 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by san316(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2014
Chaaaaai! This is the last straw. This woman is completely insane to make such assumptions based on mere coincidence. Gosh!!! How can a security personel of her level say such a thing? The fact is that bh is now preoccupied fighting in gwoza and probably still plotting more suicide attacks. Marilyn ogar, face your work oo.

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Gbawe: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2014
Lordlexyy: aresa, you just captured the overall picture of this agency with this descriptive analysis. Never in history have we had to contend with so much unprofessional conduct, utterances and general attitude from our security forces like what is obtainable now. After all this weighty, unsusbtantial accusations or assumptions, how has that better the lots of our security force? Her body language certainly betrays her attempt to politicised the once revence DSS.

Thank you !!! Mind-boggling that fans of Jonathan cannot see what they are supporting which tends to spell doom and disaster for Nations on a downward spiral. Why on earth will anyone support the unprofessional and highly partisan utterances of the spokesperson of a very important and secretive security agency that must be independent if Nigerian lives and property is to be protected optimally? It is imperative that the DSS is independent, non-political and objective.

If anything is known that indicts any individual, organisation or political Party then we expect the DSS to methodically do all in its investigative power to ensure wrongdoing is brought to justice and prosecuted effectively. Is it not obvious that a serious and genuinely independent security operative who really has conclusive proof of wrongdoing tends to keep such knowledge secret to aid the successful prosecution of criminal elements? Where do we see this happening worldwide? GEJ is supervising the severe bastardization of Nigerian institutions everywhere, so that they cannot function as they should, and some myopically clannish folks are cheering him on. Is this not how the likes of IBB institutionalised the corruption that is killing Nigeria today long after Babangida has left power?

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by nigerianpride: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2014
The only reason why incompetency thrives in naija, when we worship certificates and nepotism. Every department should put hands on deck to solve insecurity. If I were this woman, I would realise that even ebola is a insecurity problem and send spy's to get information from countries who have experimental drugs. Abi nigeria no get classified operations? Abi Na only to write letter of apology, and fund release?

stopdat: Maryln Ogar,DSS spokesperson said there were bombs blasts after the results of the gubernatorial elections in Ondo,Anambra and Ekiti (which APC lost) were announced but there were no bomb blast after the Edo and Osun elections which APC won.

Source: Channels News
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by jelel6: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2014
kai. This country is at the lowest of the low. See as a security chief they talk and make accusations like a " market woman" education does not make one a refined person at all. The difference between a white man and a black is suppose to be only the colour of the skin, but this woman reasons as if her brain is BLACK.

4 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Gbawe: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2014
jelel6: kai. This country is at the lowest of the low. See as a security chief they talk and make accusations like a " market woman" education does not make one a refined person at all. The difference between a white man and a black is suppose to be only the colour of the skin, but this woman reasons as if her brain is BLACK.

This is completely true. Unfortunately for Nigeria, we now have a President who believes in nothing at all and is dedicated to nothing other than his own interests. It is very easy for the worst form of unprofessionalism, corruption and indolence to thrive under such a leader.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by jjwaterfalls(f): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2014
mrjangaweed: The same thing on nairaland. They lost they took down nairaland they won nairaland stays

Ohh I hate apc with all my heart.
Allah knows that I can kill any Apc nigga on sight. Those nigas disgust me

And I hope u dnt end up at kirikiri.
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Ediskcab(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2014
Sincere9gerian: I love the DSS spokesperson. Lai Muhammed met his match in the DSS spokesperson. Lai Muhammed started attacking the DSS for no just cause but I'm sure he has gotten more for himself and his party than he bargained for. Next time, Lair Muhammed should be able to tame his leaky mouth. He is not the only Nigerian that can speak good English or make INSINUATIONS.

The DSS spokesperson was only defending the good work the DSS has been doing for our country. Politicians should leave the DSS out of their dirty politics.

Meanwhile, after the APC lost the Anambra election, they called for the sack of Prof Jega and disbandment of INEC. That same Prof Jega and INEC has now declared APC the winner in Osun. I wonder what becomes of all the allegations APC made against INEC and Prof Jega after the Anambra election, allegations the party could not substantiate in any court of law till date?

It would appear that APC seeks to destroy every public institution in Nigeria because of insatiable selfish political ambitions of a few cabal. APC leaders are power drunk and everything about the party is disgusting.

U STRAYED WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAR FROM D TOPIC
IMAGINE D "CIA" MAKING SUCH CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT SUBSTANTIVE EVIDENCE, ITS SO EVIDENT THAT GEJ"S ADMINISTRATION HAS BEEN GROSSLY INCOMPETENT. IF NOT OUR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES SHOULD AV BN ABLE 2 DIG UP CONCRETE EVIDENCE 2 PERSECUTE D SOCALLED OPPOSITION DEY ACCUSE OF DISTABILIZING NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by obailala(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2014
Nigeria is in real big trouble... Everyday I keep understanding the importance of having an intelligent and wise person at the helm of affairs... Nigeria and Nigerians have never had it this bad... The way in which some Nigerians think and speak lately is a typical reflection of the person at the helm of affairs... Defending some indefensible errors with the most ridiculous arguments is now the order of the day....

Now we have the mouthpiece of the SSS speaking like a crayfish seller at a waterside market. An allegation like this based on such childish premise and this is coming from the SSS??.. This is the reason why whoever is the real sponsor of BokoHaram will just laugh at our silliness as a nation and keep bombing us until we open our eyes heads and think.

The spokesperson of a body which should represent the highest level of security intelligence in the country making market woman assumptions and actually saying it publicly as the official position of the SSS... May God deliver us from every form of Jonathitis... Nigeria has really gone to the dogs.

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by jelel6: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2014
watin dey pain me pass be say some people dey try to justify the yeye assertions the madam dey. I wish i fit see those colony make i give dem knock for thie head wey den no wan use well.
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2014
warrior01: Na lie?

They don't want to confront her statement rather they are confronting her personality.

If not for the masked security men whose presence sent chills down their spines, Elections cannot hold in Ondo, Ekiti and Osun states without bloodshed.

They are the champions of hooliganism in Nigeria.. I mean APChit..
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Gbawe: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2014
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/apc-accuses-dss-crass-partisanship/

APC accuses DSS of crass partisanship

on August 14, 2014 / in News 12:52 pm /

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has accused the Department of State Services (DSS) of crass partisanship and unprofessional conduct over its actions and comments on the recent election in Osun State.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Thursday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party also said the spokesperson for the agency, Ms. Marilyn Ogar, should be properly trained and given the necessary exposure so she can speak with knowledge and facts, instead of making baseless and incautious statements.

”It is sad that a spokesperson for the DSS does not know there is no offence called ‘loitering’ under Nigerian laws. For her to now go on national television to say the APC’s National Publicity Secretary was arrested for ‘loitering’ in Osogbo on the eve of the state’s governorship election is the height of ignorance and constitutes a great embarrassment to DSS.

”It is even worse that the so-called spokesperson, ever so glib, would make a joke out of such a faux pas by an agency that is supposed to be non-partisan and highly professionalized.
How on earth can any human being not be disoriented when 15 hooded gunmen arrest him/her and point their weapons at his/her head as they did to me on that night in Osogbo?

”How can a spokesperson for such a sensitive government agency not understand that the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria provides for freedom of movement? On what basis is Ms. Ogar questioning what the APC’s National Publicity Secretary was doing in Osun, when the same fellow has not questioned the presence of Musiliu Obanikoro, Chris Uba and the likes in the same state. or are those people from Osun State?

”Was it not publicly announced that the APC was moving its headquarters to Osun to give support for Gov. Rauf Aregbesola? Why didn’t Ms. Ogar question the presence of President Goodluck Jonathan or Vice President Namadi Sambo in Osun when they came too, if she was been fair? It is sad that Ms. Ogar has turned herself to the spokesperson of the PDP by echoing what that party has said on the Osun election. This is unprofessional and irresponsible,” it said.

APC said by spearheading the mass arrest of its leaders and members in Osun before and during the Aug. 9th governorship election in the state, and by preventing the rally planned by the NLC in support of Gov. Aregbesola from holding, the DSS has decided to pitch its tent with the PDP instead of staying neutral.

The party said the questions to ask Ms. Ogar are: ”How many PDP leaders were arrested in Osun? If the rally by the NLC had been
planned in support of the PDP candidate, Senator Iyiola Omisore, would the DSS have aborted it? Why must the DSS send hooded gunmen to police an election that is a civic matter? Does Ms.Ogar bother to read and understand the Nigerian constitution to know the rights of the citizens?”

It described as a tissue of lies the allegation by Ms. Ogar that the party tried to bribe the DSS with 14 million Naira before the Osun election, wondering why the DSS did not arrest the official who offered the alleged bribe.

”Apparently, Ms. Ogar has never head of a ‘sting operation’ that is widely used by security agencies to catch a person who is committing a crime. The allegation by Ms. Ogar would have been sweet in her mouth had the DSS mounted a sting operation to catch whoever was offering the alleged bribe, and then prosecute him or her,” the party said, calling the allegation cheap blackmail by a conspiratorial organization.

APC said it is important to educate the likes of Ogar, and indeed the entire DSS, that election is not war, but a celebration of democracy, hence DSS agents should drop their hoods and hide away their menacing guns when next they are posted to police an election anywhere in the country.

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2014
aresa:

OMG OMG OMG... This woman is indeed a public official for real? OMG..

To be an image maker for such an institution is not a joke.

She pointed out a series of happenings or trend which an ordinary eye cannot see to warn the perpetrators against future occurrence.

He who has ears, let him hear what the spirit is saying..

To whom brain is given, sense is expected..
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by hilariousdammie(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2014
django1: Seriosusly, if this goat is contesting in 2015 I will vote it over Jonathan.
I don't care any candidate which Apc nominate, my vote is 4 dat APC candidate
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Gbawe: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2014
obailala: Nigeria is in real big trouble... Everyday I keep understanding the importance of having an intelligent and wise person at the helm of affairs... Nigeria and Nigerians have never had it this bad... The way in which some Nigerians think and speak lately is a typical reflection of the person at the helm of affairs... Defending some indefensible errors with the most ridiculous arguments is now the order of the day....

Now we have the mouthpiece of the SSS speaking like a crayfish seller at a waterside market. An allegation like this based on such childish premise and this is coming from the SSS??.. This is the reason why whoever is the real sponsor of BokoHaram will just laugh at our silliness as a nation and keep bombing us until we open our eyes heads and think.

The spokesperson of a body which should represent the highest level of security intelligence in the country making market woman assumptions and actually saying it publicly as the official position of the SSS... May God deliver us from every form of Jonathitis... Nigeria has really gone to the dogs.

Great post. We have Obasanjo et al to blame for this mess. They will see independent-minded and committed individuals like Donald Duke, Fashola, Ribadu, Ameachi et al and avoid them to go and and prop up "mumus" like GEJ and Shagari they assume will do their bidding and let them control things by proxy.

Sadly the reality does not work out that way because "mumus" tend to be the most dangerous leaders anyone can opt for with how their lack of purposeful will and absence of belief in anything means that they are the most likely to let the worst happen everywhere. We saw this under Shagari and are now seeing worse under GEJ.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Bunclejoe(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=stopdat]Maryln Ogar,DSS spokesperson said there were bombs blasts after the results of the gubernatorial elections in Ondo,Anambra and Ekiti (which APC lost) were announced but there were no bomb blast after the Edo
Ogar,
It is obvious you are psychologically sick, morally down and educationally deficient.
Are you now the PDP spoke person?
Mind you, pdp does not pay your salary but the good people of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bike Man Paralysed A Boy In Chibok (Photos) / APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.