Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson (30955 Views)

IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS / Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!! / Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by luluosas(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
jking001: What do you expect from thE nigeria muslim brotherhood party,if it walks and quacks like a duck then it must be a duck.
Ignorance is too much on you.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Okeikpu(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
aresa: Here we have a taxpayers funded security service with nothing better to do, with lack of any ability or capacity to protect Nigerians, to prevent the same bomb blast they are constantly playing politics with, to prevent terrorists from killing and kidnapping Nigerians, but with a whole lot of time and vigor to lay politics, spread and peddle rumors daily, spew innuendos with reckless abandonment, utter baseless and unsubstantiated trash like market women...

DSS as a federal security agent should by now be able to toiuell Nigerians who is behind and funding BH, they should be carrying out major investigations and finding solutions to our security challenges.

Imagine a whole federal agency yelling look at them o, look at them o, they are hunting us just because we didn't take bribe money, but this useless and market women security service still can not tell us who tried to bribe them what proof they moneymaking to show Nigerians.

The useless law enforcement agency even broke the law by refusing to arrest and prosecute the so called lawbreakers with the bribe money..but of course, we all know their bribe rubbish was all made up hence zero proof to base their rubbish on and daily mouth diarrhea and political grandstanding..

This is not a security service, it's nothing but a useless market women security service...
Well said....
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by okomogo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
comrChris: I doubt if atall we need change in this country, for crying out loud this woman made a point that deserves looking into but unfortunately the youth especially in this forum that are ment to get her point are so irresponsible.She raised a question asking why there were no blomb blast aftert osun and edo election which were won by apc rather there were blomb blast after anambra,ondo and ekiti election,, for the person asking if there was a blomb blast in anambra,it must not necessarilly happen in anambra but it happened in the usual place(north) after election in those states she mentioned.

You really took that out of my mouth, i wonder why we the youth that are supposed to be more reasonable just look at things from the abstract. She asked some reasonable questions that we should critically examine and watch the trend of unfolding events, always remember someone made a promise to MAKE THE COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE before 2011 elections. Call it what you like but i think we need to ask ourselves some questions.

4 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
I belive wat she is implying APC is a jihadist party, we christian yourbas would neva allow dem to get power enuf islamization of nigeria stupid ppl, and all islamist TROllS get a new job.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by dimimujah: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Our country have totally drift with so much unprofessionalism, I used to see women as calm, calculated and unbiased but this woman have just rob the SSS that I used to respect during previous regime with mud. I think APC should withdraw from contesting 2015 presidential election, because they can never win an election with this woman revealing the security mindset to Nigerian on a national TV.
I believe Nigerians will fight for themselves when the time comes. No need for a Sincere opposition killing himself, because is obvious they were out to exert a brute force on opposing view. How can you imagine a top SSS official taken delight in the disorientation of an elder like Lai Mohamed, after you arrested him.
I used to respect her as one of the professional image maker for SSS, I could not believe my eyes.
[b][/b]
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by agriboom: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'm starting to think the bombs were to stop protests but since the rightful winner was declared why then will anyone protest?

Bomb stopped subsidy protest shey? Connect the dots....
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Alusiagulu: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nnaa, how manage u put anambra name for this states? Better comot amooo. Kai, who carry my chewing stick sef?
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by phyla(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dont mind me, I have had a crush on the woman long ago shocked
IYANGBALI: woman wrapper grin

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by cjrane: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sometimes I wonder how they hope to "govern" with a these violence they are sponsoring.
Anyhow sha, RIP to the dead.
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by aresa: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
okomogo:

You really took that out of my mouth, i wonder why we the youth that are supposed to be more reasonable just look at things from the abstract. She asked some reasonable questions that we should critically examine and watch the trend of unfolding events, always remember someone made a promise to MAKE THE COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE before 2011 elections. Call it what you like but i think we need to ask ourselves some questions.

Fighting crime and protecting Nigerians is their job, not to ask questions, not to take sides, not to spew political and thoughtless garbage or make irresponsible and reckless accusations without credible facts.

So she's asked her idiotic questions, shouldn't the taxpayers funding her agency now ask her why she did not arrest and prosecute the folks attempting to bribe her organization, shouldn't the taxpayers funding her agency now ask her why she did not investigate, arrest and prosecute the folks setting off the bombs?

Asking dumb questions is not her job and making daily unguided statements partisan and political won't protect or save your life, doing her job by carrying out investigations, arresting and jailing lawbreakers is her agency's responsibility and the only way to protect you and the next Nigerian.

Nigeria is rotten and backward because people just don't want to do their job, prefer finger pointing, distractions and incompetency..

You, your mentality and mediocrity are the problem, not the solution.

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by yinchar(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
bossmini84: I belive wat she is implying APC is a jihadist party, we christian yourbas would neva allow dem to get power enuf islamization of nigeria stupid ppl, and all islamist TROllS get a new job.
Hey Mr MAN, what did you meant by we christian yorubas, speak for yourself alone, am not a religious bigot like you, and never in your life use we again, who are you to speak on my behalf, I will never vote for anything PDP in my life, because they represent evil, and not competent for the past 16 years. Besides, did you call yourself yoruba?...am totally ashamed of you, look yourself in the mirror you gradually resembling fellows from South South & South East.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by tonytony208(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
exxell: What about economic bomb blast? Failed government policy bomb blast? Bad roads bomb blast? Insecurity bomb blast? No Light bomb blast? Who is to blame for that one? APC abi? If I may ask, when will Nigeria stop playing the blame games and face what is facing us?

maybe if you guys have not been executing your IED bomb blast, all the other bomb blasts you mentioned would never had occured.

Many of you know there is sense in what this woman is saying. However, your almost unreasonable hatred for GEJ is blinding you to reasoning. Ask yourselves how come there were bomb blasts when APC didn't win, but there were no bomb blasts when APC won. Or are you saying it is mere coincidence? I still hold firm that there is hidden truth in what this woman is saying. APC is not clean as regards boko haram issue.
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Freelancer00(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
tsolz84: Well said brother;we're in this together;may Allah cripple any dumb apc mofo that tries to quote me;Insha Allah;we wont succumb to their devilish propagandas...#Bisalam#
Lmao, really? U're saying in sha ALLAH to cripple someone? Give me a reasonALLAH has not slapped ur tiny brain

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by goksongold(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Oga or what do u call yourself, I don't know u r so draft like this, now its clear that u r a pdp in uniform, its better to pull off that uniform and contest under the platform of pdp, its quite clear that u r on the side of pdp, u r a disgrace to dss.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by deeobserver209(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sincere9gerian: I love the DSS spokesperson. Lai Muhammed met his match in the DSS spokesperson. Lai Muhammed started attacking the DSS for no just cause but I'm sure he has gotten more for himself and his party than he bargained for. Next time, Lair Muhammed should be able to tame his leaky mouth. He is not the only Nigerian that can speak good English or make INSINUATIONS.

The DSS spokesperson was only defending the good work the DSS has been doing for our country. Politicians should leave the DSS out of their dirty politics.

Meanwhile, after the APC lost the Anambra election, they called for the sack of Prof Jega and disbandment of INEC. That same Prof Jega and INEC has now declared APC the winner in Osun. I wonder what becomes of all the allegations APC made against INEC and Prof Jega after the Anambra election, allegations the party could not substantiate in any court of law till date?

It would appear that APC seeks to destroy every public institution in Nigeria because of insatiable selfish political ambitions of a few cabal. APC leaders are power drunk and everything about the party is disgusting.
Well said cheesy
1000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Edmanpumpin(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Its a big shame nigerians on this forum see things from ethnic, political, religious point of view. Mrs. Marylin Ogar gave a us an heads up on the BH debacle and even an example of those who are ready to induce the security agencies and umpire during elections which is our only way of having input in governance, but here we are majority are spitting venom at her. Nigerian youths are so unserious and full of rhetorics. 9jan's dont know what they up against cabal & terrorism-wise
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by size38: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
No bomb blast but there has been kidnapping. maybe the DSS boss is responsible for the ongoing bombing. because it is a known fact Boko Haram is being shielded by security agents which I strong believe that the DSS has been on cover up since.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by deeobserver209(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
I said it last month. Said it last week. Said it again yesterday. Am gonna say it again: 'APC is a Useless Party'. cool

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by rhames(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
dunce
grin
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by oluwasegun007(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Imagine a public official speaking without fact....show of shame

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by oluwasegun007(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Imagine a public official speaking without fact....highly unprofessional
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by estherdennis(f): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
wink pls lets try to keep our political parties aside and reason matured atimes .
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
A piece of advice;seems like you're new here.. smiley kindly stay off my lane kiddo..remember my moniker and forevr stay off my mentions;trust me;you dont wana down that lane with me..#cheers#
Freelancer00: Lmao, really? U're saying in sha ALLAH to cripple someone? Give me a reasonALLAH has not slapped ur tiny brain
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by olatiler(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Though I fill not to comment not on many issue on NL but not on this matter, now I remember my dad proverb that say a battalion troop of ship Captain by Lion will defeat Battalion Troop of Lion or Tiger Captain by sheep or Goat, since the History of this Great Country we never Heard or see Any Dump Administration like this GEJ type
President make Dump statement at live coverage "I don't give dimm"
Last Lady made comedy or joke on National issue "na only u waka come, there is God oooooo"
Minister make de visible statement or Lying about paper achievement
Police Commissional weighing power with elected Governor and Order Barn on peaceful #bringourgirls Rally
Military are open arms on innocent protester making un genuine excuse
Lastly our DSS spoke person turn Political party spoke person
All this shit happen just cos a great Country like Nigeria was captain by Dump like GEJ

4 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Freelancer00(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
tsolz84: A piece of advice;seems like you're new here.. smiley kindly stay off my lane kiddo..remember my moniker and forevr stay off my mentions;trust me;you dont wana down that lane with me..#cheers#
Lol. Na ur house we dey? U con turn naira land to war zone. I reply whoever I want, that's why we have the option to quote anybody. If u dey vex go wee-wee. Cos I'm new here doesn't mean u have more sense than me so take a chill pill bro...
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by tnktosin(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
mrjangaweed: The same thing on nairaland. They lost they took down nairaland they won nairaland stays

Ohh I hate apc with all my heart.
Allah knows that I can kill any Apc nigga on sight. Those nigas disgust me

You mean the bolded? You for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by ideycraze: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Nonsense! So the DSS should not defend itself from the onslaught from the APC? So it is right for the APC to make insinuations but wrong for the DSS to match them in their own game? My guy, you'r not making sense.
If APC makes accusation it behoves on the DSS to clear the air on the issue and not make unfounded accusation.
APC is a political party ,DSS is a state owned outfit,Ogar speaks for the DSS,not for PDP or Oga Jonah .
Support anyone you feel like but not blindly
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Freelancer00(m): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
tnktosin:
You mean the bolded? You for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked
That guy is mentally Ill. Ignore him pls
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2014
I never replied your post;pls kindly stay off mine..i dont deal with kiddos..run along please..pls dont quote me;i dont wana have a beef with you..you aint my type
Freelancer00: Lol. Na ur house we dey? U con turn naira land to war zone. I reply whoever I want, that's why we have the option to quote anybody. If u dey vex go wee-wee. Cos I'm new here doesn't mean u have more sense than me so take a chill pill bro...
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by tit(f): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2014
Nairaland has not crashed too!!!!
APC!!!!
I hail thee.
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by morbeta(m): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2014
This country has reduced beyond ashes, can you imagine what is coming out of the mouth of DSS, rubbish and unintelligent!! If these are our national security theories, well. I DEY LAUGHOOO. She will still tell us APC imported EBola. Lol
Re: No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: As Useless As Her Oga drunkard!
No wonder the Chibok girls are yet to be found! Employing an illiterate to head a sensitive post like DSS Shows an ingrained stupidity inherent in this-Never-Do-Well administration of jondaft's!

I give up!
abeeg gerrout!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.