Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Look Before You Leap,not Look After A Leap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look Before You Leap,not Look After A Leap (1178 Views)

Picture: Guys Have Any Lady Given You This Look Before / Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Before You Leap,not Look After A Leap by Modaslove(m): 5:32am On Aug 15, 2014
STRICTLY COOKED FOR LADIES INNITIAVE

**LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP,NOT LOOK AFTER A LEAP**

Let do some talks ladies....

You know what? Am always sad when ladies tell their tale of heartbreaks with tears in their eyes and with troubled tention looking so horrible and there is nothing i can do. But on the other side i use to ask.. What where you looking in da first place.. How do ya gat him?.. Where do ya met him?.. What were the signs that turns you on bout him? His sexuality and primitive look? His cash?.. His car?.. Tell me.

Before you allow him to crush on you..

Are you sensitive of what he want from you?

Do you try to find out maybe he wana

*Plan with you or play with you

*Stick with you or sleep with you?

*Cleanse your mind with love or cleanch ur mind with lust?

*Push you into best or push you into bed?

*In love with you or in lust with you?

*Want to UnCloth you or want to understand you?

*Looked at his car or his charisma?

You know what?.. Most of ya ladies are the craver of ya own personal destiny when it comes to guys...
You got carried away because of his attractive look never to be found again..
You got stock in da valley of suffering because he gat some money to pick shawama and barbeque all night?
You gat drawn in the river of tears because he is presentable in uniforms and not habitually? Hahahaha.. I laugh..
Some ladies will say.. But he wasn't like this,, he's changed!... The point is.. Yes.. He was not like this.. He's changed because he is not original.. "fake is meant to fade"

*You can't know a guy's attitude when he purchase your love with money
*You can think straight with normalty when you stick his picture in ya head because he is cute
*You can't study him well when you make him your party rider

You know what?.. You gotha sit down tight..look well,study hard and LOOK before you LEAP not LOOK after a LEAP...

NOTE!!!
KNOW WHAT A MAN WANT FROM YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU ACCEPT A SHITTY PROPOSAL AND YOU WILL BE FREE FROM HEART-HITCH.

It's me DA VINCI........ Dnt mind ma language just wana be more on the rail..hahahaha

Re: Look Before You Leap,not Look After A Leap by tpia1: 5:52am On Aug 15, 2014
so many epistles these days, whats going on?

are some nlers dating?

anyway, op, is the advice for your girlfriend or something?
Re: Look Before You Leap,not Look After A Leap by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 15, 2014
...sometyms if we human beings dont chop chop around,we dont appreciate d homecooking....aldo,bad experience s nt gud...but how can we learn??
Re: Look Before You Leap,not Look After A Leap by tpia1: 6:14am On Aug 15, 2014
and sometimes, people's imagination does run away with them.
Re: Look Before You Leap,not Look After A Leap by tpia1: 6:15am On Aug 15, 2014

Re: Look Before You Leap,not Look After A Leap by tpia1: 6:16am On Aug 15, 2014
temigracie: ...sometyms if we human beings dont chop chop around,we dont appreciate d homecooking....aldo,bad experience s nt gud...but how can we learn??

true, sometimes bad experiences are needed in order to learn, but other times bad experiences are best avoided.
Re: Look Before You Leap,not Look After A Leap by Ivanspring(f): 6:36am On Aug 15, 2014
I must confess that i used to be a victim of this. However, truth be told, its not easy to 'look before one leaps'. How can i not be attracted to someone that attracts me? Of course you don't have to follow up on every attraction. But the bottomline is that the attraction is there, and it is that attraction that makes one leap first and look later.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Someone Online / Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister / How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.