Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

People Are Not Thesame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Are Not Thesame (1818 Views)

5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / Mouth-anus-vagina Robot Launched, People Are Going Crazy. (picture) / Romance Has Turned To Something Else. See What These People Are Doing In Public! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Not Thesame by saydor(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2006
people are not thesame.some white ppl don,t know that people are not same.because of the scarmmers they run for the right guy in nigeria.

Re: People Are Not Thesame by retro(f): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2006
I speak English, you?

Yeah, I understood nothing. Could you please explain what you mean?
Re: People Are Not Thesame by iice(f): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2006
Same with me! Ddnt get the point or question or whateva you're making
Re: People Are Not Thesame by eveseh(f): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2006
surely not
Re: People Are Not Thesame by diddy4(m): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2006
. . . . and your point is?
Re: People Are Not Thesame by eveseh(f): 12:28am On Jul 24, 2006
@diddy,

surely poeple are not the same
Re: People Are Not Thesame by superman(m): 1:33am On Jul 24, 2006
i think its funi when these pppl that hate them selve try to take a piss! oh can't understand that and this! well if u are that good in english i think u shuld be able to understand what he meant! listen again i said what he meant not what he was tryin to say fool! speakin english as a 10th language i think is a massive problem! people like retro and mamaput!  dnt yall think!

anyway no time for ghana must go! no time ha
Re: People Are Not Thesame by iice(f): 1:45am On Jul 24, 2006
2 sleepy 2 reply right now, laterz
Re: People Are Not Thesame by Teezy(f): 2:05am On Jul 24, 2006
Re: People Are Not Thesame by superman(m): 2:15am On Jul 24, 2006
Teezy i guess the lighter the sweeter but emm some say the darker the handsome u are ! well referin to the guy on ur profile baby hmm u look nice still!
now this is the difference ppl . the black superman! to all the ass lickers in the house
Re: People Are Not Thesame by Teezy(f): 2:17am On Jul 24, 2006
Lol, wat?
Re: People Are Not Thesame by superman(m): 2:26am On Jul 24, 2006
de guy on the pic on ur profile babes
Re: People Are Not Thesame by Teezy(f): 2:28am On Jul 24, 2006
That's my boyfriend. . .wot about him?
Re: People Are Not Thesame by diddy4(m): 2:31am On Jul 24, 2006
what d hell is superman talking about?
Re: People Are Not Thesame by Teezy(f): 2:32am On Jul 24, 2006
I have no idea undecided
Re: People Are Not Thesame by superman(m): 2:34am On Jul 24, 2006
ok god bless nigeria! and Teezy i like ur picture anyway its nice for real
Re: People Are Not Thesame by Teezy(f): 2:36am On Jul 24, 2006
LOL, thnx
Re: People Are Not Thesame by abbyrian(f): 2:59am On Jul 24, 2006
He's tryin to get a true date online but no one seems to believe him cause of the alarming rate at which scam is rising in nigeria.And true to what he said,most foreigners think an average nigerian is a fraudster.i never realised this till i went thru a forum for foreigners,and they were all generalising till a nigerian managed to convince them to some extent.And i think that's rily bad of them.
Re: People Are Not Thesame by superman(m): 3:07am On Jul 24, 2006
na wahoooo hahah anyway Tezzy u look juicy!
Re: People Are Not Thesame by Teezy(f): 3:08am On Jul 24, 2006
LOL its "Teezy"
Re: People Are Not Thesame by diddy4(m): 3:09am On Jul 24, 2006
superman leave teezy alone she has got a guy haba.

@abbyrain
ok, i got ya. he should have said more stuff dan just leaving it like dat. saying few lines wont cut it for some people. well its quite unfortunate but God will help us oooo.
Re: People Are Not Thesame by superman(m): 3:14am On Jul 24, 2006
but diddy i feel like pullin tezzy over 2nite just 2nite! i guess is the diference they are talkin about between ppl in here
Re: People Are Not Thesame by diddy4(m): 3:15am On Jul 24, 2006
ummm, superman, im already with her. u can ask her. all she needs is diddy and no one else. sorry. u came late.
Re: People Are Not Thesame by ToyM28(f): 3:15am On Jul 24, 2006
Yes Saydor, i concour. They do not actually appreciate the fact that nigerians are not the same. Although their are scammers in our country, which country doesnt have scammers, and so we go about yelling that they are all crooks? Hell no. So they should also stop generalising us!
Re: People Are Not Thesame by superman(m): 3:22am On Jul 24, 2006
my grand dad is an englsh white man! i never like him u know he sleeps with little boys in the countryside! he loves them dnt know why?
Re: People Are Not Thesame by ToyM28(f): 3:26am On Jul 24, 2006
Superman, i understand why the countryside is just pure beauty. I want to live deir. And im a typical nigerian, but i cant help appreciating nature. And i'msure ur grandads mind works like that too.
Re: People Are Not Thesame by superman(m): 3:33am On Jul 24, 2006
just jokin of cause im black african nigerian k born here wat dat suppose to me live long in nigeria as well ! to live and die nigerian baby ! ToyM28 u shuld know there are a lot of foolsih ass lickers in here be weary baby! they think they know but they dnt well its look like im gona sleep babes i holla soon yea
Re: People Are Not Thesame by ToyM28(f): 3:38am On Jul 24, 2006
Superman, what do u mean by foolish ass lickers? I need to know cuz, i want to be fully aware!
Re: People Are Not Thesame by superman(m): 3:39am On Jul 24, 2006
i will tell u 2mor love
Re: People Are Not Thesame by ToyM28(f): 3:40am On Jul 24, 2006
alright i'll hold you to that. Make sure you tell me. gd nite kiss
Re: People Are Not Thesame by eveseh(f): 4:49am On Jul 24, 2006
super don come again wit his superman foolish ass talks
Re: People Are Not Thesame by retro(f): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2006
Superman, what was that about me and Mamaput?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out / These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? / I Am Tied Of Her Nagging And I Have A Second Thought Of Our Wedding Plan. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.