Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? (1816 Views)

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** / Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? by fqlzww: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2009

You can go to 'nameyoyo.com' to find the answer.
Re: These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? by Gabry(f): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2009
This advertisement is for WONDER BRA!

The first picture shows a lady being dash to a glass, it is trying to say that the bra which you wear has a strong fiirm hold to your boobs because its after all a Wonder Bra! It works like magic!

The second picture show the lady sitting on a bike but facing the other way round. I think they are trying to say that the bra worn by any female will make the boobs look bigger and thats what wonder bras does to your boobs. Thats why they make the lady sit the other way round on the bi9ke cause theres no space for her boobs if she sits the normal way

The Third picture says that with WOnder bra, you would have extra cleavage to your boobs cause you see the lady occupying her hands with bags and the only thing which holds her umbrella is her cleavage. Now . . If you have a small cleavage, its impossible for any ladies to even hold an unbrella.

As a conclusion, the first, second and third pictures is trying to say that Wonder Bra guarantees a stronf firm support to your boobs, it gives it shape and volume and also it add extra cleavage or create cleavage to your boobs.

Am I right?
Re: These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? by v3: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2009
@gabry

u go "wonderbra" school?? shocked
Re: These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? by NegroNtns(m): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2009
First Picture -  

This bra is an evolution, people will "WONDER" if your breasts are natural or implants.

Second Picture -

We have received a large volume of email from men demanding to see the other half of the picture.  They followed the crease in the dress and 'WONDERED" where it led.

Third Picture -

Now people will really "WONDER".  It's no longer business as usual, expect to see a throng of camera men wherever you go.
Re: These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? by biola44: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2009
;d
Re: These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? by Gabry(f): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@gabry

u go "wonderbra" school?? shocked

LOL! Nahhhh but I love arts or pictures like that and I love to describe it alot. grin
Re: These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? by v3: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2009
@gabry

Aye. . .i see ye point!! i'm juz teasing ye. .

Wurever happened to that "confused" girl that didn't know wat type of guy to bring back home?? did we resolve her issues?
Re: These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2009
from a mans point of view:

- the first picture says that Wonderbras makes your breast look bigger (and holds firmer) and therefore you would break glasses with them because you'd forgot how big they were.

- the second picture says that Wonderbras makes your breast look so big that you couldnt ride on a scooter facing the front any longer (you breast being so big "now"wink

- the last picture says that Wonderbras keeps your big tits so tightly fit that you could fit an umbrella between them and it would hold steady.

conclusion:
Wonderbra will make your breast look so big that you will have to be carefull of stuff in your way.
Wonderbra will make your breast look so big that you will have to change the way you live your life.
Wonderbra will have your BIG breast tightly secured in these moments of needs.
Re: These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? by Gabry(f): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@gabry

Aye. . .i see ye point!! i'm juz teasing ye. .

Wurever happened to that "confused" girl that didn't know wat type of guy to bring back home?? did we resolve her issues?

I dont know jor. I left that thread after Ive concluded my advise to her and I hope she would make the right choice and a wise decision wink
Re: These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? by Gabry(f): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

from a mans point of view:

- the first picture says that Wonderbras makes your breast look bigger (and holds firmer) and therefore you would break glasses with them because you'd forgot how big they were.

- the second picture says that Wonderbras makes your breast look so big that you couldnt ride on a scooter facing the front any longer (you breast being so big "now"wink

- the last picture says that Wonderbras keeps your big tits so tightly fit that you could fit an umbrella between them and it would hold steady.

conclusion:
Wonderbra will make your breast look so big that you will have to be carefull of stuff in your way.
Wonderbra will make your breast look so big that you will have to change the way you live your life.
Wonderbra will have your BIG breast tightly secured in these moments of needs.

Wow! U're a genious! wink

(1) (Reply)

Dress Sense/style That Turns U On In A Guy/lady / Good Men Are Not That Hard To Find If You Open Your Eyes! / 2go Social Network In Nigeria, Is It About Prostitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.