Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (56188 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by morganwizzy55(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2016
That's how women act sometimes with their fish brain, if you have money, you become their honey, if their is no money you are there enemy....if a guy later hammer and decided to punish the girl that rejected him when he is broke, that's when she will start to give unnecessary and silly excuses, and bringing it front page, I don't know wear to grade these olosho's or hoe that appears in these new generation claiming they are inlove with you, but their mission is to fvck and disguise to asked for money for their upkeep but it's the payment of the pleasure you had with them. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by banio: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Your guy was yanshing another boo until on the 3rd. You better be patient b4 U lose what U gat
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by tonyx4x44(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Dude 4years is enough to forgive someone! Afterall he came back to start allover. If he wasn't ready he should have stayed back!

grin grin i pirry you

the dude came back to treat your fucck up! this is just the beginning cool

lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Flameneo(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2016
it seems to me like you already make up your mind on what to do and not seeking for Advice.

The key to a successful relationship lies in your hand.
It high time you woke up and smell the coffee and make the relationship work if you are still interested.

You broke up then in the past and now you are together. All I see is that you have a good quality he admires about you.
All you need do is to convience him you still got that character and he will be back on track with you

For heaven sake communication in a relationship is a two way thing and not for the man alone.

As for him not telling you before he bought the car,that's the way he wants it. He loves surprise
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ekefre4(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

No no no. He bought that car not to surprise but spite me! Why would he have to go all length to prove a point? Meaning he still harbours the pain of the past.
U left him when he was broke. What do u expect? An award?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ekefre4(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Dude 4years is enough to forgive someone! Afterall he came back to start allover. If he wasn't ready he should have stayed back!
Naa. He came 4 payback
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by loshybab(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2016
shegxi:
u guys will continue to deal with dis for d rest of d relationship.........whenever he acts up, u will always think it is because he now has money and punishing u for d past. to also be fair to him, he would always hide d tru state of his finance from u cos somwere in his sub-conscious, he thinks u are onli after his money.
the real question will now be to determine whether d relationship is worth d stress and headache? and onli u can ansa dat. but to be honest, i wn't get bck wit a lady who left wen i was broke.......
U b ur papa nd mama pikin,u sef cme reborn urslf join wt ds ur comment...jackpot!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by onyowo(f): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmmmm, I know it will be difficult but just keep calm and try to stay away from him, he has an unforgiving spirit, and he will keep doing terrible things to u in subtle ways just to pay u back, there is this proverb which says " one who truly loves u, loves u with ur dirts....God will surely give u what is best for u since u have changed for good...we all make mistakes in life...

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by olatunjin(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

I love him alot
You love him or you love his money? Is it not because of the money you left him 4years ago? Abeg leave trash for Lawma jor
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Damfostopper(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Op deserved wat weda he/she sef d go thru.....u love is money or him....so he is suppose to tell u...he wants to buy a new car so dat u can bring up ur burdens to him...so if he didnt call or send text..u wont do it....d guy is jus takin his tym cos u once left im...gals wit fish brains sef....nonseense
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Simplymeah: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Dat guy is just using u 2 fill d 'blank' make a decision, now!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by 185mikel(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Creamish:
Are u guys married?

D'u have a joint account?

If "NO"..then I see no reason why u should be pissed that he Dint tell u about his savings...esp since u once broke up wit him due to his financial status (or at least datz what he believes).

Secondly, he Dint call u on New year's day...did u call him? No. Wat if he had some issues? Ur being selfish IMO...

Nwayz... U need to calm d Fk down and think things thru only when calm. If u have nagging doubts, then address it with him. Communication is key in every relationship. Assumptions are relationship killers.
I. love this. nice comment

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by callMeAlpha(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Then he should leave me alone. Why did he come back for a better relationship if he was still pained?
to get his last fucck sweetie!,I bet he didn't bleep u to his satisfaction the last time u guys fuccked..so jst chill,dats men for u,av u ever tried to know how he felt during those periods wen u actually left him?..so u know how many hours he spent online looking for article on "how to get ur Ex back".?..trust me Karma never misses..

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by 185mikel(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

No no no. He bought that car not to surprise but spite me! Why would he have to go all length to prove a point? Meaning he still harbours the pain of the past.
he bought a car to spite you is still an assumption until you hear his reason from him
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by bayinq25(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused
Book of lamentations of a b*tch...sorry dear you were too lazy to build a bright future..try to start from the scratch with someone else or you'll keep being treated this way by every accomplished man..

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Eaugusta(f): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.[/quote]

You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by iamord(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2016
adanny01:

Did he tell you that?

What if it was meant to be a surprise and genuinely wants you to be happy for him.

I know a guy who has 3 cars but had a dream car in mind. When he got enough money, he took along his friend to go car window shopping. He bargained on the car he wanted and the friend wondered whether he was crazy. They left, the next day he went back and paid in full for the car without his friend or wife knowing. He showed up at his wife's place of work with his usual driving style, she saw his dream car, saw his driving style and her heart started pounding knowing who her hubby is. He didnt step out of the car but she left he seat heading to the car. Their dream car has arrived at last. Was she angry that he didnt plan witt her? No, never.

If you really do love your guy, you would see the car as our car not a spitefull item.

My own story. I dated a girl, it was about her birthday and she wanted to celebrate. Big sums of money doesnt come to me often but now i had just gotten a good chunk of money say 1m. Now i can afford to buy a car that i so much desired. Unfortunately, my 200k rent is expiring next month and my sister's 200k sch fees was due soon. Once i take out this sums, my car project is no longer feasible. I was confused so i sought for advise from my girl, she told me to drop the car since i drive an office vehicle. My problem with her advise was she wanted her birthday so much she doesnt mind i forfeit the car. After paying my rent and sis sch fees, i will be left with too much money in my account that she will just rub my back anytime she needed money. If i buy the car, i will struggle for months repaying debts for my rent and sis fees and in that case, she wont be seeing any cash from me and her birthday will be reduced to home cooked rice and chicken with no cake. She wanted whats best for her. I broke off with her same week, bought my car, paid my rent and paid my sis fees. Thank God there were no birthdays or clubbing with her friends on my bill.

The moral of my story is, you are watching your back too often that you cant see ahead. That means you sound selfish. Secondly, you are insecure from you own past actions.

If you really see his new car as an attempt to spite you, your rship is heading for the rocks.
let me follow this beta person o jare!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Geenickel(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.
grin grin mehn.. Some ppl cn be mean oo....

Aw does ds help the fair lady in distress
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by zinaunreal(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2016
So you are one of the girls that dumped your man just because he was on Garri and now you have gutz to come here and rant. Thunder fire you
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Geenickel(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.
grin grin mehn.. Some ppl cn be mean oo....

Aw does ds help the fair lady in distress....
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by dadicvila(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty

Abeg translate this your story to calabar language,

So dat gateman like me ,go fit understand am

Lmao, hope say you no be one of Onye Nkuzi gate men??
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by iamord(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2016
chiefokonkwo:

Gold digging bittch. Law of karma has caught up with you. Am a close relative to your boyfriend, and he confided to me how you dumped him when he was broke, and now, you want to reap where you didn't sow.

This is just the beginning, that marriage you were dreaming of this year is just a dream in your big head. My nephew will never marry an Edo girl like you, worst of all a gold digging bitcth like you. Or you think we don't know how you were cheating on him when you guys first courted?

Am watching you closely. Anuofia
shit just got real grin.. In piles voice "busted babay '
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by iamord(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2016
missyadorable:

Madam,pls stay on your own..Thats how a man will show you he no longer needs you,you ain't relevant but you continue to chook head and later cry of heartbreak, men are wicked...The guy is done with you..thats what you get when you go back to your vomit(an Ex)..Deal with it
what is all this talk of men are wicked We be stone ni?? Alot of girls act so immature
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by tammie24: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty you are confusing me more oh,
Which one be boxed up?,
Him be boxer abi wetin?
this guy
you no go kill person with laughter cheesy
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by akyus(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
I think he has dumped you already. This is a reality you would rather wish I never told.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by unbeat007(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

I love him alot
Love him or his pocket?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by emmansctx: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
What!! 4years in a relationship, aba that is 1 world cup. another 4years ll be courtship; making it 2 world cup.

what are u doing in a relationship for 4 years my sister
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Sampunk(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused
Lol..... Sister, he has already dropped you ooooooh.....
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by MhizLehwayche(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
"i have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money"

How then is he the one holding you

He perhaps came back cos you have apologised, cried, begged , humbled and realised ur mistake. Its easier to forgive than to FORGET! I dnt like it wen u sound like he is the one all over you!

petkruz:

Then he should leave me alone. Why did he come back for a better relationship if he was still pained?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by NaWetinDey(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sorry, but you sound like a wiittch because they only rejoice in other's downfall. U rejected him (and probably left him for his friend who has a car) when he had nothing. Now he's becoming financially independent to the point of buying a car for himself. But, like a wittcch, u r not happy again. U would have wanted him to remain a pauper so u continue to justify ur reason for leaving. May ur kind never cross the path of men who fear the Lord. It's people like u who perversely think that men r created to compliment women. *spit*

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by godman01(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

I love him alot
The real love I know, never gives up. And that's what the guy showed you even after you've dumped him when he was broke. So do the same.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nkemp(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

He came back to show u pepper. Rob the feel of success on your face. And even if he's not aware are pained you are. Am very excited for him. You girls must learn to be loyal.

How can you treat some1 like trash and cheat on him cuz he couldn't meet your financial obligation. Now u crying wolf that you love him
Gerraraahera shit mehnnnn....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.