Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back (53333 Views)

How Airtel Actually Charges Android Users On Their Blackberry Data Plans / Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB / Why Are Many People Selling Or Dumping Their Blackberry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by baseg25(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
MztrChukwu:

Android na ashawo OS when it comes to security! Any fool can hack in2 an android device
thank God you know that.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by baseg25(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
kobonaire: Our network access is expensive... plain and simple.
Worldwide, the Android is a known to be a solid OS compared to a Crackberry .... BB must even be celebrating that some people are buying their dinosaur phones.
how can you call it a dinosaur phone, you Android users were so happy when It was anounced that Bbm is coming to Android phone
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by Spaxon(f): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
to hell wt Blackberry... TEAM PHANTOM Z

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by kobonaire(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
baseg25: how can you call it a dinosaur phone, you Android users were so happy when It was anounced that Bbm is coming to Android phone
Bros, I can never install BBM on my phone, even if they pay me. I use either whatsapp or google chat.
The BBM OS only supports a limited number of apps. The Android OS and Apple's IOS support all apps available out there, while the BB OS only supports a sub-set.
There is nothing wrong with the Android OS. It's a supreme OS. The problem is with Naija's expensive network access, thereby making people make do with what i consider is a behind the technology curve product.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by Bosun13: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
If anyone evr try bb10 smoothnes u ll nevr back to lag lagdroid again. Mind u, i sold my s4 for z30 and nevr regret it. I can say iphone also lagfree but i can't cope with no bluetooth, no memory card and some othrs. But nevr in my life use lagdroíd again. BB10 BRowser is faster than any gimmik quad core of android. My advise is that if u want os that can perform like iphone jus get z10,z30, q10 or q5 u ll nevr regret
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by itsIYKE(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
TOPCRUISE:
Very good! Starting from now The Information Technology Department of MTN will take up this issue(that is if you are using MTN) and rectify the leakage
Data y I didn't post the name of the network provider.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by itsIYKE(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
TOPCRUISE:
Very good! Starting from now The Information Technology Department of MTN will take up this issue(that is if you are using MTN) and rectify the leakage
Data y I didn't post the name of the network provider,am nt a fool
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by kobonaire(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Playing angrybirds on an Android vs BB grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
itsIYKE: Data y I didn't post the name of the network provider,am nt a fool
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by Gamesound(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
wetin I wan use Bb 4,,, I dey mad!!!!? rockn ma rooted jaiyu G6 With avast firewall enabled Abeg #TeamAndroid# jare
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by baseg25(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
obiscolly:
6.3 inch? shocked I won't personally classify that as a phone? That's a tablet. Well, everyone's got his taste. The next phone to watch out for is the BlackBerry passport. Just the perfect size of screen for me with a touch sensitive keypad. I'm loving it already. #anticipate
Thank you for let them knw abt the white Blackberry Passport, Just 2wk ago i posted smethn abt it on my blog,
So as the Op of these thread , check the link to view the white blackberry passport
http://techcribng.com/white-blackberry-passport-officially-confirmed-by-blackberry-with-picture/
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by econome(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
If you trully know much about smart fones..blackberry especialy the OS7 is a dulling compare to almighty andriods which can do almost everything with its varities of app(gurus).

Can anyone mention just only one world class GAME on BB?

I use BB and Andriod together

To me o BB na pikin to Andriod!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by baseg25(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
kobonaire: Bros, I can never install BBM on my phone, even if they pay me. I use either whatsapp or google chat.
The BBM OS only supports a limited number of apps. The Android OS and Apple's IOS support all apps available out there, while the BB OS only supports a sub-set.
There is nothing wrong with the Android OS. It's a supreme OS. The problem is with Naija's expensive network access, thereby making people make do with what i consider is a behind the technology curve product.
hmm, Naija expensive Thank you for Nothing that..
Dnt lie that you are nt using Bbm on ur droid phne.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by baseg25(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
econome: If you trully know much about smart fones..blackberry especialy the OS7 is a dulling compare to almighty andriods which can do almost everything with its varities of app(gurus).

Can anyone mention just only one world class GAME on BB?

I use BB and Andriod together

To me o BB na pikin to Andriod!!
if nt for tecno, you wont be talking like this.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by kunki90(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
iiichidodo: Blackberry is so old school...
ignorant man..give me one android device dat as 4g lte and cost less than 40k..
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by kobonaire(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
baseg25: hmm, Naija expensive Thank you for Nothing that..Dnt lie that you are nt using Bbm on ur droid phne.
Bros, how I go lie to you? .... Have you tried playing angrybirds on a BB?? ... check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/1860057/nigerians-giving-up-android-want/11#25535199
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by samuelemuobosa: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
story for d gods .... up android ....up story writers ..up matured readers ...up fast thinkers ...up news headlines

:Dstory for d gods .... up android ....up story writers ..up matured readers ...up fast thinkers ...up news headlines
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by iiichidodo: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
kunki90: ignorant man..give me one android device dat as 4g lte and cost less than 40k..
But 4g isnt prevalent nor predominant in Nigeria...Why go overboard with something not readily available? Your own case na money miss road.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by econome(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tecno ko Tecyes ni...I'm a fan of HTC
baseg25: if nt for tecno, you wont be talking like this.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by econome(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hey! I don't want fight here!! Cuz I no want make anybody carry wound go church tomrow
iiichidodo: But 4g isnt prevalent nor predominant in Nigeria...Why go overboard with something not readily available? Your own case na money miss road.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by godman01(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
CHEAP MTN DATA PLAN FOR ANDROID, PC, IPHONE AND OTHER DEVICES!
250MB - #400
500MB - #750
750MB - #1000
1GB - #1200
Valid for one month.
This is not a cheat or tweak, it's real and legal in
conjunction with MTN.YOU can pay using MTN
RECHARGE Cards and other payment options.
Visit www.value2sms.com for more information or
call 07063327792.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by Fhemmmy: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
I think that report was made based on those people using fake androids . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by femmywest(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
BB10 OS is the best,this is coming from a die-hard Samsung fan, I've used S4 and note2 and I can tell you that I prefer BB10 OS but when it comes to high end games samsung is better,when it comes to browsing on BB10 nothing comes close to it, I noticed the same thing with the BlackBerry PlayBook it's browser is 2nd to none,even the browser on PC is not as good as the PlayBook browser.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by slinkman(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
MztrChukwu:

mtn's gat an android fone that goes for just 8k and u still say "android is for the big boys" undecided
mtn got a crappy mtk shit. go get yourself an android. Android is for the big boys
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by jbc2u(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
seunoni34:
Same blackberry subscription (comonth #1000 3gb)that I'm using on my android. That is the power of android. You can tweak it to use any subscription plan. :p

pls wat network??
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by flinton(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Android usage in Nigeria is data expensive, I am really contemplating going bk to blackberry, I acquired my first Android in November last year and since then it has been #2500 every month for data subscription at times I spend 5k a month only on data, it's obvious this Sony Xperia Z I am using is going to be d first and last android phone unless something happens to data subscription
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by kunki90(m): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
iiichidodo: But 4g isnt prevalent nor predominant in Nigeria...Why go overboard with something not readily available? Your own case na money miss road.
..hmmm..na u first use android for generation abi??...I cnt blive this hoe tellin me "money miss road"WTF
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by kunki90(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
godman01: CHEAP MTN DATA PLAN FOR ANDROID, PC, IPHONE AND OTHER DEVICES!
250MB - #400
500MB - #750
750MB - #1000
1GB - #1200
Valid for one month.
This is not a cheat or tweak, it's real and legal in
conjunction with MTN.YOU can pay using MTN
RECHARGE Cards and other payment options.
Visit www.value2sms.com for more information or
call 07063327792.
..nt cheat nor tweak..yet we ve to call u ...or visit dat website..y nt. Just tell us nw
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by ewizard1: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
hmmm...
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by iiichidodo: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2014
kunki90: ..hmmm..na u first use android for generation abi??...I cnt blive this hoe tellin me "money miss road"WTF
Cry baby...
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by godman01(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2014
kunki90: ..nt cheat nor tweak..yet we ve to call u ...or visit dat website..y nt. Just tell us nw
First of all, we are into bulk data reselling
business and the plans we bring to you are
legitimate plans bought in bulk from MTN. It is
not a cheat or a tweak.
OUR DATA RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
250MB - N400
500MB - N750
750MB - N1000
1GB - N1200
•Data rollover to the next month, if you re-
subscribe before expiry of current plan.
•Activation in less than 5 minutes.
•Subscribe for higher plans at even cheaper rates.
To check your balance, send "SHAREBALANCE" to
131 or simply dial *461# and follow the prompt.
These are not tweaks. They are valid and legal
data plans from provided in conjunction with MTN.
If you are paying through recharge cards, send
the pin or transfer the amount to 07063327792.
Other payment options available on www.value2sms.com.

After payment using any of the payment
options, please send a text to 07063327792
informing of the payment method, amount paid of
transferred, and the MTN number you want your
data to be on.
For more enquires, contact 07063327792,
Whatsapp – 08189220759, BBM -7A02C2CA.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by godman01(m): 12:22am On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author = flinton]
First of all, we are into bulk data reselling
business and the plans we bring to you are
legitimate plans bought in bulk from MTN. It is
not a cheat or a tweak.
OUR DATA RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
250MB - N400
500MB - N750
750MB - N1000
1GB - N1200
•Data rollover to the next month, if you re-
subscribe before expiry of current plan.
•Activation in less than 5 minutes.
•Subscribe for higher plans at even cheaper rates.
To check your balance, send "SHAREBALANCE" to
131 or simply dial *461# and follow the prompt.
These are not tweaks. They are valid and legal
data plans from provided in conjunction with
MTN.
If you are paying through recharge cards, send
the pin or transfer the amount to 07063327792.
Other payment options available on
www.value2sms.com.
After payment using any of the payment
options, please send a text to 07063327792
informing of the payment method, amount paid of
transferred, and the MTN number you want your
data to be on.
For more enquires, contact 07063327792,
Whatsapp – 08189220759, BBM -7A02C2CA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

MTN Stops Stealing Call Credit After Data Runs Out / Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels / GLO's TGIF Bundle, Weekend Data Plan - 3GB For #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.