Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Do You Think He Ever Loved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think He Ever Loved? (2658 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think He Ever Loved? by mizcalvina(f): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Am into a distance relationship with my bf, after he graduated from igbinedion university akada, he left Benin back to porthacourt, we haven't seen for over 3months, i told him i was gonna visit ph cos of my bestie's elder sis wedding which i told him i will spend just 2days. I went on Sunday and i was gonna leave on Tuesday, we planned meeting in an eatery but i couldnt make it that day b/cos of the tight schedule,i told him am sorry i couldnt make it, all of a sudden he told me he,s no longer interested in the relationship that i dnt care abt him that's why i couldnt see, am actually surprise and speechless ryt now..
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by pasqal09: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Both of you aren't serious about the relationship.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Enegod(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sweery...You have just been dumped...move on!! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by boxer022(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
mizcalvina: Am into a distance relationship with my bf, after he graduated from igbinedion university akada, he left Benin back to porthacourt, we haven't seen for over 3months, i told him i was gonna visit ph cos of my bestie's elder sis wedding which i told him i will spend just 2days. I went on Sunday and i was gonna leave on Tuesday, we planned meeting in an eatery but i couldnt make it that day b/cos of the tight schedule,i told him am sorry i couldnt make it, all of a sudden he told me he,s no longer interested in the relationship that i dnt care abt him that's why i couldnt see, am actually surprise and speechless ryt now..
I feel your pain my sister, I believe that his anger was based on the fact that you did not keep to your agreement to meet up with him. I believe he must have waited for you for a long time in the place you agreed to meet him and did not see you. What you would have done was call him when you noticed that you could not meet up with him again. You called him later and he must have been annoyed because you did not call him to tell him before he left home that you could not make it thereby waisting his time. I advice you let him know what exactly made you not meet with him as agreed and also that you care for him and really love him.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
After giving the guy hopes on seeing u,u tell him u ar busy 2 see himLemme tell u sumtin nobody is actually too busy,we just have priorities,If ur bf is nt ur priority tell him

20 Likes

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by mecussey(m): 1:49am On Aug 17, 2014
edozie04: After giving the guy hopes on seeing u,u tell him u ar busy 2 see himLemme tell u sumtin nobody is actually too busy,we just have priorities,If ur bf is nt ur priority tell him

Simple!

I also hate it when women keep me waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Jarchi(m): 4:42am On Aug 17, 2014
And so what,Bleep him
Next pls
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by tpia1: 4:55am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by mictima(m): 5:24am On Aug 17, 2014
Its one of two things... One; he wants to move on(break up) and he Is using this as an excuse or Two: this isn't your first time of disappointing him. Either ways, I think u two should just move on already! There are plenty fishes in the ocean :-D
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 17, 2014
..babe,u shud atleast av created some tym for him....he s only angry because u gave him false hope...mayb u shud him n fix anoda day with him....u knw how u ll convince him dis tym u wont let him down...

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by mizcalvina(f): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2014
I have neva disappointed him before.
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2014
edozie04: After giving the guy hopes on seeing u,u tell him u ar busy 2 see himLemme tell u sumtin nobody is actually too busy,we just have priorities,If ur bf is nt ur priority tell him

cool More Blessings
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Crocz(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2014
mizcalvina: I have neva disappointed him before.

Then he's made up his mind to break up with you regardless of whether you showed up or not...and you just made it even easier for him by not showing up
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2014
The distance is tearing you guys apart, he just didn't come out to say this earlier.

He must have been thinking about such before and you just confirmed his fears by not turning up when you arrived. You made him a second priority and only a guy with no self esteem would not find your behavior repulsive. You showed he means nothing and you have no regard for him if you couldn't wriggle or even lie your way out just to meet him even if it means you coming late at least you would have showed up.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2014
If you marry a guy who does such in the name of 'you kept me waiting', you'd have 1 too many regrets.

Simply thank God for dusting off the fly, and move on! Dont accept him, even if he comes back, cos he is immature!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by rawpadgin(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2014
Dude has prolly gotten himself a new chick hence looking for a way to dump ur a$$
fortunately for him & unfortunately for u u gave him a platform
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Liability(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2014
op, i want to recommend my brother for you.
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by mizcalvina(f): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2014
Lol you damn funny
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by KillerBeauty(f): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
The guy was tired of the relationship so he just wanted an excuse to break up with you. Its a normal thing in a relationship for couples to make and cancel dates. Its no big deal. So op just move on
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by rattlesnake(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Its sexusl pressure
I know the feeling
He's been faithful to u
And been mass.turbatn
....so when u disappointed him.as usual
He freaked out
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Op. The title should have been 'did i ever love this guy'
Personally, if i havent seen a guy i claim to love for 3months and we finally agree to see, not even my twin sis wedding will stop me. What ever happened to inviting him over for the wedding, what happened to postponing your travel just to meet up with the appointment.
The flame of this relationship was long dead and babes you aren't helping out atall.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by jnrbayano(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Aha!

Time! Time!! Keeping time is a virtue. Being responsible is too.

Be you as beautiful as Beyonce, if you aren't committed to me, we can't have anything. It's no brainer.

Op, if you still want him, is upto you. He really deserves to be angry no matter the gravity of what hindered you.

You know what to do, just make it right by being on the apologetic-side and not on the excuse-giving-side. Cheers!

smiley
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by mizcalvina(f): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
We re all humans sometimes we disappoint pple, but it wasn't intentional thou, i promised i wasn gonna visit him pretty soon. He neva listened. He keeps saying its over, to me its not a good reason to say goodbye foreverrrrrr
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by sevule(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2014
mizcalvina: We re all humans sometimes we disappoint pple, but it wasn't intentional thou, i promised i wasn gonna visit him pretty soon. He neva listened. He keeps saying its over, to me its not a good reason to say goodbye foreverrrrrr

You really don't understand don't you? The problem isn't that ypu disappointed him but rather it is that you DID NOT make him a priority, simple! Obviously you guys are separated because of distance and eventually you come to the town where he lives, you stay for 2 days and you DO NOT see your boyfriend?? Come on!

You obviously took the guy for granted and the guy feels that there is no point in continuing the relationship.

Solution
Plead and plead and plead!!! Bombard his phone with texts and calls assuring him of your love for him and chances are that he would have a change of mind. Men are egotistical beings so appeal to his sense of ego

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by mizcalvina(f): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2014
Am not a desperate girl that begs for luv hell No, if that's how God wants it to be let it be... THREAD CLOSED
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
mizcalvina: Am not a desperate girl that begs for luv hell No, if that's how God wants it to be let it be... THREAD CLOSED

this statement shows how desperate you are. pls stop forming Boss Chic; you are not.
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
mizcalvina: I have neva disappointed him before.
haaaaaa!stop lieing i can c u ooo
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by mizcalvina(f): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
himkers:

this statement shows how desperate you are. pls stop forming Boss Chic; you are not.
i beg yur pardon mister please go get some knowledge before commenting on my post...
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by mizcalvina(f): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Olazy239: haaaaaa!stop lieing i can c u ooo
me don pass that level of lying now how u see me self..
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Rival(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Looks more like you were in one of those things people engage in to kill tension!
By the way, your question should have been "Did he ever matter to me?"

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by mizcalvina(f): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Rival: Looks more like you were in one of those things people engage in to kill tension!
By the way, your question should have been "Did he ever matter to me?"
you not serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? / Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? / Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.