Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Do You Think He Ever Loved? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think He Ever Loved? (2657 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Mskrisx(f): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Erm op pls dnt gey worked~up take ur time,cool off and plan urself..bt one thing I assure u is dat at the end,u will surely b fyn ok? smiley
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by lomodele(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=chidyhels]Op. The title should have been 'did i ever love this guy'
Personally, if i havent seen a guy i claim to love for 3months and we finally agree to see, not even my twin sis wedding will stop me. What ever happened to inviting him over for the wedding, what happened to postponing your travel just to meet up with the appointment.
The flame of this relationship was long dead and babes you aren't helping out atall.
GBAM..

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Finestlex(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
edozie04: After giving the guy hopes on seeing u,u tell him u ar busy 2 see himLemme tell u sumtin nobody is actually too busy,we just have priorities,If ur bf is nt ur priority tell him
God bless you real big
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by mizcalvina(f): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Mskrisx: Erm op pls dnt gey worked~up take ur time,cool off and plan urself..bt one thing I assure u is dat at the end,u will surely b fyn ok? smiley
thanks dear
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2014
mizcalvina: me don pass that level of lying now how u see me self..
cus u kn say u dey lie
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by farellstone: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2014
Crocz:

Then he's made up his mind to break up with you regardless of whether you showed up or not...and you just made it even easier for him by not showing up
I wonder if you have ever dated before,a guy she claims to be dating and have not seen in 3months and they had an agreement to see just for a day in an "eatery"not his house oo and still she couldn't make it.if you were to be him won't you break up with her immediately?.
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by mizcalvina(f): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2014
farellstone: I wonder if you have ever dated before,a guy she claims to be dating and have not seen in 3months and they had an agreement to see just for a day in an "eatery"not his house oo and still she couldn't make it.if you were to be him won't you break up with her immediately?.
THREAD CLOSE oga thanks for commenting anyways
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Crocz(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
farellstone: I wonder if you have ever dated before,a guy she claims to be dating and have not seen in 3months and they had an agreement to see just for a day in an "eatery"not his house oo and still she couldn't make it.if you were to be him won't you break up with her immediately?.

No...I may not and that's because I'm a reasonable guy..I listen to reasons...and if she lie to me, I'm gonna know cos I'm a living lie detector...trust me!
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by xtervaganza(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Funny people here

Well she disappointed him about the meet up thingy

But is it worth breaking up over?

Some guys self

Always throwing tantrums after every simple ish

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Youngpo413: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2014
himkers:

this statement shows how desperate you are. pls stop forming Boss Chic; you are not.

hehehe
Re: Do You Think He Ever Loved? by Begonia(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2014
Why are people trying to blame it on the op. Being kept waiting isn't enough to end a (serious) relationship. It's obvious the guy was looking for an excuse to end it. Too bad he was too cowardly to do it the right way.
@Op; he obviously doesn't have feelings for you.. at least not anymore. Just move on okay. I'm sure you'll be fine kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant / Six True Amazing Fact About Girls / When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.