Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

1860xx's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1860xx's Profile / 1860xx's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023, Who Do You Choose? by 1860xx: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Just vote for your Atiku only if you have voter card and let us rest. Stop seeking for people validation. Igbo people.
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by 1860xx: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Shut up Mumurist, name the members of the so called cabal? Mumu.

It is naive minded people like this, that were attacking turai Yaradua of been the head of a cabal? Zombies for eternity.
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph by 1860xx: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
you are 100% correct.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Stop Intimidating Nigerians With Our Group’s Name – IPOB by 1860xx: 2:43am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Exact same way the role you played towards Lekki discussion thread , same way you have displayed in this thread

Take note of one thing, sooner or later, Karma would reciprocate
[/s]
Politics / Re: Afenifere: One Year Without Yinka Odumakin by 1860xx: 2:43am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

What a stupid statement.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Soludo’s Govt Begins Special Clean-up In Four Anambra Councils by 1860xx: 2:43am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Better oo
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by 1860xx: 2:40am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Forget these overgrown puppies making noise on social media.

Peter Obi, athifku, Ken Nnamani, saraki, Yahaya Bello all know Tinubu is the president of fed rep of Nigeria with effect from May 29, 2023.
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by 1860xx: 2:40am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
My granny still much alive he told me how he always shoot ipob terrorist enemy of Nigeria then in the Nigeria civil war the granny is a sharp shooter.

However the Baba Awolowo that make you people live through his policy you tag enemy of igbo without Awolowo igbo could have wiped out from surface of earth you people should be grateful for Awolowo instead of being ingrate.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Women Group, Lawyer Colleagues Support Barr. Morah For House Of Representatives by 1860xx: 2:40am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
When you go to beg for visa @ the Embassy, tell them that, then explain why you a poor common man isn’t a Terrorist?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 1860xx: 2:35am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Who takes this fat fool seriously except for clowns that still watch African magic, foolish fat imbecilicc dunce turned music video vixen

Oloriburuku people write it down Yoruba isn't fighting you so dey your lane you miserable assholes

Tinubu would contest, Osinbajo would contest, go and die if you are pained

Shameless mkpuru Mniri addicts

Tueh

[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Politics / Re: Tinubu: Stability, Prosperity Of Nigeria Depends On Success Of APC by 1860xx: 2:34am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
Shinedu, calm down.

Emeka will never be president of Nigeria. grin

Peter Obi is someone you can give your vote, how is that my business?

Must I give my vote to who you can give your vote?

See me see wahala oh, no be democracy dem call am again?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP by 1860xx: 2:34am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Nice one Banky. This is better than contesting under mushroom parties.

I also like you for being bold coz lot of other celebrities do wish to contest too but are scared of what online youths with say about them joining APC or PDP.

You now have to face Ibrahim Obanikoro of APC if you win the primaries. The guy is also sound and intelligent so that make sense for Eti-Osa.

I just hope hypocritical people won't cry blue murder if a celeb declare under the APC too.
[/s]
Politics / Re: We Borrow To Pay Salaries, Says Ortom by 1860xx: 2:31am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
OnionBandit:
Mumu man
[/s]
Politics / Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by 1860xx: 2:31am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
The Ipobian minded element that started this thread is ignoramously shameless, what nonsense, only a Cameroonian ass from Bakassi will say such rubbish that other Nigerians hate igbos, what makes him igbo, how do other Nigerian tribes especially minorities know the biafrans wailing are igbo?
[/s]
Travel / Re: Couple, Driver, Three Others Die As Driver Rams Into Commercial Bus In Delta by 1860xx: 2:31am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
post=111565878:
What a sad incident
[/s]
Politics / Re: School Notebooks: N998 Million Oyo Govt Project Exposes by 1860xx: 2:28am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Almost #1billion for school notebooks?

Makinde don kolo.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Social Media Influencers Visit Innoson Industrial Complex To Feed Their Eyes by 1860xx: 2:27am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Nothing spectacular here. Hope he as clear his name from EFCC.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Gunmen Attack Security Operatives, Set Customs Van Ablaze In Delta by 1860xx: 2:27am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
post=111565194:
Death to all terrorists in Nigeria.

If you are here supporting terrorists out there, brutal deaths await you also.

Quote this comment if you are one of the aforementioned.

Let Nairalanders know you today.

AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
So shall it be Insha Allah.

Brutal and heinous deaths to all their sponsors, lover sof their sponsors and all their family members above the age of 18 that love evil like them.

They will never die a peaceful death.
And they death shall come before 21 days.
So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT.
[/s]
Crime / Re: Court Grants Ekwem Emmanuel Ugochukwu ₦2 Million Bail by 1860xx: 2:20am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
post=111564102:
General overseers of cannibals you mean

Call him what he really is.
Oloriburuku/Anuofia G.O.

Messing up the name and body of Christ everyday.
Na devil be dis one papa......for sure!
[/s]
Sports / Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Draw On 1st April 2022 by 1860xx: 2:20am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
post=111564079:
We hope nobody comes up from the crowd to slap any of these people in the face.........

cool cool cool

Lol cheesy
[/s]
Sports / Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup Draw On 1st April 2022 by 1860xx: 2:20am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
post=111564041:
Brazil legend Cafu, who is one of eight people doing the draw today, said: “I am getting used to this, but it still gives me goosebumps.

“It is a sign that the World Cup is getting nearer. It is nearly 20 years since I became the last South American player to lift the World Cup and it is a memory I will always cherish.

"Playing at the World Cup, when your whole country comes to a standstill to watch the game, is incomparable.”
[/s]
Romance / Re: What Is Your Raw and Unfiltered Opinion On Feminists? by 1860xx: 2:18am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Feminism is a particular form of stupidity that lacks any clear definition
[/s]
Romance / Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by 1860xx: 2:17am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Never leave a good man if he mistakenly violently abuse you
[/s]
Romance / Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by 1860xx: 2:17am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Mistakenly slept with another man bawo lipsrsealed
[/s]
Politics / Re: . by 1860xx: 2:14am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:

I accept no doubt about that.
[/s]
Celebrities / Re: Dejo Tunfulu Adetokunbo Is Dead by 1860xx: 2:14am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Sad

RIP

[/s]
Romance / Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by 1860xx: 2:13am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

She's my opposite

I am an introvert , she's quite social a little bit

She's extremely hard-working... I am Smart Working

I am light skinned, she is dark skinned

I am muscular, she is skinny and fragile

She's playful and Jovial.. I hardly joke

She loves to cook, I like to eat

[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Politics / Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by 1860xx: 2:11am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
It's good to share your excitement but it's only fine if what you are excited about is real and true.

As it stands, Peter Obi asides not being a match to Tinubu, he can't even win the party ticket except in the case of a consensus.

That been said, I'm neither a Tinubu fan nor an Obi supporter.

So just wait for the election day to see the reality rather than rely on fantasies.
[/s]
Politics / Re: After Train Attack, Army Repels Invasion Of Abuja By Terrorists by 1860xx: 2:11am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
See as Rag Tag Almajiri they humiliate British trained Major General Buhari
[/s]
Politics / Re: Would Anyone Want To Use Train Again As A Means Of Transport? by 1860xx: 2:11am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Talk about North not Southern part
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.