Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? (18865 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by ChoCho54(f): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mooh247:

She's PDP am APC

She likes Atiku I like Tinubu

angry
Hahaha hahaha grin

Orisirisi. You are an Igboman but don't know it yet.

Muscular
Very yellow
Likes to eat
Smart.

Abeg ask your mom some questions tonight. Only Igbos possess these attributes.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Toks2008(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
His beard and teddy bear hugs plus unexpected cheek kisses grin grin grin grin
Unfortunately pastor disagrees cos he is divorced and 12 years older cool plus broke and lives with his mama ..I certainly know how to choose them

Lame reasons
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Mooh247: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hahaha hahaha grin

Orisirisi. You are an Igboman but don't know it yet.

Muscular
Very yellow
Likes to eat
Smart.

Abeg ask your mom some questions tonight. Only Igbos possess these attributes.

I like Amala and i don't chest beat embarassed
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by tck2000(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

She's my opposite

I am an introvert , she's quite social a little bit

She's extremely hard-working... I am Smart Working

I am light skinned, she is dark skinned

I am muscular, she is skinny and fragile

She's playful and Jovial.. I hardly joke

She loves to cook, I like to eat

Wow. Beautiful
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Aaay: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
None
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
He was tall, skinny, fair, straightforward, confident and bald.My type!! grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by perdollar(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her smile is sth else. Babe too fine come get smile wey dey melt heart. I call her TTT
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by sync(f): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
His physique
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Revolution2022:
I am single and a masturbator.
Man is real and do you have plans to call it off.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Microwhy:

Most studious guys don't know how to make money..
They believe every situation is a learning curve, even when paid peanut for 200% well done job . They will continue to stick to same under paid job, saying they want to carve a niche but forgetting that they also need money to setup their nitch.
So be ready to help him channel his knowledge into something profitable.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
I love her because she like buhari
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by deeplive1: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
He's highly intelligent and he's a teacher... He never make Morckry of u wen u make a mistake... Always correcting and very handsome too smiley
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by deeplive1: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
I disagree with u on this... That kind of person is celebrating laziness and sacred of taking risks...[quote author=NamelessOGBENI post=111569639][/quote]
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
deeplive1:
I disagree with u on this... That kind of person is celebrating laziness and sacred of taking risks...
Man, life is a big risk itself.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Obiebanks007(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
bepositive11:
You are the only comment I've seen with timeless features. I think you're the only one here who genuinely loves their partner beyond the physical

Funny for saying my comment is the only that looks genuine....thanks though for saying, but to be sincere, I truly do love my partner so much.

Hope you find same for yourself then you gone understand what am talking about. cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Munzy14(m): 1:02am On Apr 02, 2022
lilvicky68:
Her color so unique.. black without spots..

The way she sounds when you touch and open her.

Oh Pepsi I won't leave you..
Crazy grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Munzy14(m): 1:03am On Apr 02, 2022
Demigod22:
I am currently not dating anyone. But I have a natural affection for intelligent people. When I see a girl that has vibes, communicate fluently, knows what she wants, I will definitely be attracted to her.
Same train cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by bepositive11: 1:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Seriously. Yours is the only one that's timeless

Others are just talking about physical features that will fade with time. And as it fades, their so called love will also fade

I hope your union lasts and thanks for the wish. Hope I will find the same for myself eventually

If you don't mind, how did you meet her? How did you get to know that she was special?

Obiebanks007:

Funny for saying my comment is the only that looks genuine....thanks though for saying, but to be sincere, I truly do love my partner so much.

Hope you find same for yourself then you gone understand what am talking about. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by 1860xx: 2:13am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

She's my opposite

I am an introvert , she's quite social a little bit

She's extremely hard-working... I am Smart Working

I am light skinned, she is dark skinned

I am muscular, she is skinny and fragile

She's playful and Jovial.. I hardly joke

She loves to cook, I like to eat

[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:22am On Apr 02, 2022
Something like this right? That’s JAMO cheesy

Vinnie2000:
Her Big Ikebe and small breasts!

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by 1860x: 2:30am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

I like Amala and i don't chest beat embarassed
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Vivvvy1(f): 6:36am On Apr 02, 2022
I still dey find am shocked
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Obiebanks007(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
bepositive11:
Seriously. Yours is the only one that's timeless

Others are just talking about physical features that will fade with time. And as it fades, their so called love will also fade

I hope your union lasts and thanks for the wish. Hope I will find the same for myself eventually

If you don't mind, how did you meet her? How did you get to know that she was special?

Yeah you right, if your choice of loving someone is because of body type or looks then one day it might fade n the love will fade, but how a person thinks never fades.

Well I found her on social media...guess what,
She's Irish

Happy weekend to you cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by bepositive11: 4:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Exactly

Oh.. Irish. I better start searching on social media too grin

Happy weekend to you too

Obiebanks007:

Yeah you right, if your choice of loving someone is because of body type or looks then one day it might fade n the love will fade, but how a person thinks never fades.

Well I found her on social media...guess what,
She's Irish

Happy weekend to you cool

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Alawaxbimbex(f): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2022
His Height
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Bouncing2(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
The smooth silkiness..
Vaseline you're wonderful cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Alexprech: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
So all of una get partner.....later now redpillers and feminist go full everywhere.. sad sad

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Obiebanks007(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
bepositive11:
Exactly

Oh.. Irish. I better start searching on social media too grin

Happy weekend to you too

I could bet you, that won't be a bad idea
cool
But check with caution grin

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by FineboyKell(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mvena:
We are single
Single?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Mvena(f): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
FineboyKell:

Single?
You saw that right

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by bepositive11: 2:31am On Apr 05, 2022
grin

Obiebanks007:

I could bet you, that won't be a bad idea
cool
But check with caution grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! / Woman Beater - How To Know Them / How To Avoid Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.