Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President (42345 Views)

P OBI FANS RAINING CORSE ON HIM FOR BEING TOO WEAK TO CHALLENGE TINUBU / Buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak, Tinubu Can't Solve APC Crisis - Shehu Dani / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Shemadex(m): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:
Peter Edochie is a foolish man, we all know that before.

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

The above is why I am reiterating again that "Pete Edochie is a compound fool!"
u have spoken well

Yoruba agbe e

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Kingspin(m): 12:45am On Apr 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.
Vote for monkey as president you will vote too.
Sense.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by adelaja70(m): 12:48am On Apr 02, 2022
knowhowk:
Many know him including you ...He is not Mumu ...U are Real Mumu
E dey pain una abi? When you open your gutter mouth and insult Yoruba leaders.. Una enjoy am now.. So make we enjoy this too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nakedtruths: 12:48am On Apr 02, 2022
simpleseyi:
Chief Pete is not wrong. Tinubu is old, not necessarily in age, but his health has deteriorated. But, Tinubu's knowledge, capacity and sagacity are not in doubt. He is Africa's most prolific technopolitician. Also, he is the only one showing seriousness. Others just declare their fake intentions and run back to their hut.

He is the only one that have been travelling the length and breadth of Northern and Western Nigeria gathering support and mobilizing opinion, group, and interest leaders. Others do not seem to understand what is at stake. Shall we then beg unserious people to come and lead us? That's impossible nah. We will only vote for someone that has shown interest and seriousness. Even the so called other contestants are all talking about Tinubu.
Tinubu is old and WEAK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by OKKO(m): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2022
Truest
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by chinchum(m): 1:42am On Apr 02, 2022
Support your candidate at least for now. When the two frontrunners are out, we can compare and contrast then. It seems unfair to keep attacking a candidate when you have not declared yours.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Echoban: 1:43am On Apr 02, 2022
greatiyk4u:
All these insults on Pete Edochie for voicing out his opinion and you still think sensible Nigerians dey among Tinubu supporters?

Thank God for the new voting system where unverified person can't vote and no more incidence form that helped in the past in bloating number of votes in North and SW,.....2023 result will shock Nigerians as there may be less than 8million votes cast I'm totality and igbo votes will now count across the states in Nigeria,

PDP if serious can take over Lagos in 2023 with the help of block votes from ndi igbo

The exact reason why we won't allow Igbo vote again in Lagos. We dey on top una matter, sheleyawere ni. our eye don open. U people are jealous and looking for a way to drag us backward like ur PDP APGA inhabitable SE states.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Echoban: 1:54am On Apr 02, 2022
Rinoxy:

Social media shouldn't make you call an elder foolish. The world is mysterious o!

But u Igbo guys do drag Tinubu on daily bases here now, Tinubu having know this already said he is ready to get dirty , so if Pete don't want sting of disrespect he should shut his mouth off politics. Not even abt Tinubu whom is respected by whole Yoruba Tribe and some good part of Northern Nigeria.

Definitely Tinubus followers will come for him. U don't expect me to keep calm wen u insult someone I respect now.

Pete should respect his age. U get mind insult Asiwaju. Mtch won't say he shot fire for now

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Echoban: 1:57am On Apr 02, 2022
We4all:

Na wao! So we should vote Tinubu because he has been campaigning across states and not because he is competent?

Whenever I read comments as these, I can only weep for Nigeria because we don’t even know what we want.

Common. Bring all the aspirants out and let's discuss who is more competent than Tinubu.

We LL discuss their competency in terms of Economic Policies, Leadership, administration, Education, Technical know how, Environmental development.

Bring it on.. I'm waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Timular: 2:04am On Apr 02, 2022
The people abusing Pete here are the stomach infrastructural crew, where bell face we face
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by ican2020: 2:06am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

You will pay one day, continue to spread hate
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 1860xt: 2:18am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

[/s]
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 1860x: 2:19am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Bring out a single proof that you are a human being.

You will ask yourself that I asked a dumb question above. That’s how I thought about the question you asked me.

I hope you respectfully get the drift now bro?
[/s]
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 1860x: 2:26am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Why is it that the first instinct of some of you is to think everything must revolve around money?

Could you be that you were raised with poverty and that always reflect in your mindset?

Talk truth, is Pete Edochie not foolish?
[/s]
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 1860xi: 2:29am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Yoruba people is their problem and they never see anything yet 5% can't stop Tinubu. The presidential election always decided by two blocs southwest and north through that winner will definitely emerge.

Yesterday Aboki a shoe coupler showed me his voter card shouting jagaban that Alhaji Suleman has directed them to vote jagaban. Here is some idiot hating on someone that God has blessed.

A useless veteran actor that make it in Yorubaland still instigating hatred against Yoruba. Imagine olu Jacob say something like this.
[/s]
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by sreamsense: 2:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Chrismania100:
I donot know why Nigerian are still are suffering from myopia. Is it not this Tinubu that repackaged this criminal called Buhari to us as a Saint,and sell him to Nigeria??
In an organised civilised country, Tinubu is supposed to be in jail by now...
Now,this devilish selfish Yoruba is now advertising this Tinubu as Saint now to suffocate Nigerian. HAD IT BE AN IGBO PERSON THAT REPACKAGED, this Buhari,is not

It is bigotry and hatred you have for Buhari that prevents you from seeing any good thing you can point to in Buhari. Once you have the same Ipob mentality, hatred will cover your face from seeing any good thing done by Buhari. If Tinubu packaged someone you don't like for you, does he stops you from packaging any of your family members for Nigeria.

In civilized environment, you will not be begging for presidential ticket or for Tinubu to step down in what you know as Ewedu and Amala party he worked hard to sustain; let him eat from his Amala and Ewedu party he cooked in peace. Go and cook your own Abacha (Africa salad) or okpa party and meet him at the poll so your best candidate can take remaining ex-presidential aspirant on time as Tinubu becomes your next president. Understand that and know peace!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 1860xi: 2:33am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

He went to London for his knee surgery and he reiterated time and time again. What is bad in undergoing knee surgery? Does that stop him in leadership delivery?

The reason why Buhari failed to perform is not because he is old, it is because he lacks capacity and you can't give what you don't have. Buhari fooled a lot of poeple because his profile fits perfectly into the solution of our problem in 2015. Security & Corruption. He is a General who had past history of instilling discipline and fighting corruption. He eventually turned out to be a failure because he failed to show leadership when it matters. I always laugh when people say Buhari failed coz he is old, nonsense premise.

You people should top using false premises to sell your assertion. No scientifically proven fact states that old leaders are less capable than young leaders. NONE!
[/s]
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Scamburster(m): 2:33am On Apr 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

...And they said Yorubas respect their elders.

What lie did Edochie utter here to warrant these insults??!

You are a disgrace!!!
Bursted
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 1860x: 2:33am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Now you know bro. You heard it from me first.
[/s]
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by sukkot: 2:34am On Apr 02, 2022
Buddha3:

It's the audacity of your idiocy for me!

Look at one non-entity, unfortunate societal misfit, ill bred charlatan, insignificant buffoon who's entire ancestry and future generations may die in nothingness, stupidly asking who knows "Pete Edochie" in Nigeria!

It might be excusable if you opted to insult him like the rest of the Tinubu support miscreants here are already doing, but being stupid enough to ask such a dim-witted question of a man who's considered a living legend both at home and sundry, is a repugnant and repulsive dent on all things sane.

I've always known some youths who frequent Nairaland politics section are just plain foolish but this one holds a record for which no man will ever contend.

Bastards like you are part of the reasons citizens of other countries say we deserve the kind of leaders we end up with.
Mugu!!!
now am not trying to be funny or choose sides lol but no one knows edochie outside of nigeria. i only started hearing about the man on nairaland. lolzzzz i mean who rates nollywood outside of nigeria ? even most nigerians dont watch nollywood. edochie is a legend only in his own mind grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by franudi: 2:35am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

You are the fool. Is Pete Edochie not free to air his opinion again?
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 1860xx: 2:35am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Who takes this fat fool seriously except for clowns that still watch African magic, foolish fat imbecilicc dunce turned music video vixen

Oloriburuku people write it down Yoruba isn't fighting you so dey your lane you miserable assholes

Tinubu would contest, Osinbajo would contest, go and die if you are pained

Shameless mkpuru Mniri addicts

Tueh

[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by MEGAWATCH: 2:42am On Apr 02, 2022
seunmsg:

It is just so unfortunate. To be honest, I think that’s who they really are. Just that when they are still young and hustling for fame, they normally keep that part of who they are secret from the public. Once they are old and think they have nothing to lose again, they bring out the hateful and bigoted part of them they’ve hidden for so long.

HATEFUL PART?
One thing I love about an average Yoruba man is pretense, a Yoruba man is so slippery that he can turn to anything within the shortest possible time. No wonder Sanusi Lamido Sanusi once said they are the problem of Nigeria and funny thing is that they can always attribute that wicked character of their to another person.

Let's just wait If APC disappoint Tinubu after their presidential primaries to know who the Yorubas are.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Scamburster(m): 2:49am On Apr 02, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

HATEFUL PART?
One thing I love about an average Yoruba man is pretense, a Yoruba man is so slippery that he can turn to anything within the shortest possible time. No wonder Sanusi Lamido Sanusi once said they are the problem of Nigeria and funny thing is that they can always attribute that wicked character of their to another person.

Let's just wait If APC disappoint Tinubu after their presidential primaries to know who the Yorubas are.
Legend

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:49am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
realestate99:

I really love how that comment is tormenting "these" people, is Tinubu not an elderly person that your people has turned to an insult hub? You are a dirty hypocrite!!! Edochie deserves every insult he gets
[/s]
Tinubu na criminal
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:51am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
realestate99:

This one is even ashamed of his tribe, he is masquerading....well, you have every reason to be ashamed
[/s]
trash
the problem of Tinubu urchins is that they think they have the opinion of Yorubas

God bless Yoruba
devil punish Tinubu urchins
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Mandela887(m): 3:11am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

I believe u are a bastard,yea u don't know ur father,coz if u do u will never called Pete those derogatory names.... U can't compare Atiku with Tinubu in any way,Atiku first is using his real age,Tinubu,as stupid as u are,u believed he is 70 yes today, I laugh in Swahili... Atiku is old,but of a sound mind & healthy,u are using to compare a half life man like Tinubu who pee on his cloths, having Parkinson's disease & demented... U are a fool I swear
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by OZ511: 3:16am On Apr 02, 2022
Okonkwo lol don't involve urself in rubbish talk .you are not a politician, keep enjoying being a movie legend sir.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by cobsol(m): 3:24am On Apr 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.

You mus be very mad to think tunuthief is les than 85 years old
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Sleekfingers: 3:25am On Apr 02, 2022
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/01/tinubu-too-weak-he-should-leave-presidential-ambition-younger-healthier-nigerians-%E2%80%93

The igbo are not politically sideline? They simply, politically handicapped. Always blackmailing other tribes and playing the victim cards.......

Yes, Tinubu is old. But , is he going to force you or anyone to vote for him? You can vote for any candidate of your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

I saw yul edochies pic and statement u attached yet insult Honorable Pete Edochie,u are at the zenith of your"I'm.be.ci.li.ty."!Vacuous homo habilis,not even a homo erectus...

You must have dementia n chronic blindness when tinubu's urination on himself laced the media for a while. All that came to that micro or even picobyte capacity of ur brain is tribalistic sentimental conclusion. Elede!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today / Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate / Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.