Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend (9375 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by obaf(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2006
Can you ever forgive your girlfriend if she confess to you that she cheated on you with her Ex?can you marry such a girl?It happened to a friend and he needs my advice!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by AaLiyaH2(f): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2006
ask her to Hit the free way. I don't think I'd forgive the person I LOVE for cheating on Me, it's wrong, the feeling of being cheated on is really bad and the only way I could get over the ordeal is when I break up and move on.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by kellorah: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2006
no
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by edygirl(f): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2006
yes.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by LAHLAXZA(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2006
Nah son she still likes her ex duhh , exes should remain exes , cut her ass offffff EARLY.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Eurphoria(f): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2006
Hi guys and dolls smiley

This is a good thread i hope some people don't come dropping stupid posts to this, it would be interesting if lots of guys gave an honest answer to this thread.

I made the above comment because i have experienced that guys find it difficult to forgive for pride, ego whatever. My best friend was in a situation and was unable to make the right choice thereby cheating on her boyfriend of 3yrs, i know he worshipped the ground she walked on and she loved him too,but he refused to forgive her, he still loves her but won't give their relationship another chance. One of his reasons was pride.

What say you fellas?

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by LAHLAXZA(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2006
She is cut the fact that its her ex is very symbolic.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Eurphoria(f): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2006
Lahlaxza

Symbolic of what babes?
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by LAHLAXZA(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2006
Symbolic of the fact that, she has unresolved feelings for her ex and she is putting the feelings of the new guy at risk by not being completely honest with him in the first place.Thats dishonest and irresponsible.Two qualities i cant stand in a girl.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by diddy4(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2006
ummm, u see, i will forgive her but let her bare in mind i will do back. so she will feel the hurt and basically forgive me. if she doesnt then its over.

to eer is human to revenge fucking divine. tongue
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Eurphoria(f): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2006
[/quote][quote author=LAHLAXZA link=topic=18614.msg514659#msg514659 date=1153693396]
Symbolic of the fact that, she has unresolved feelings for her ex and she is putting the feelings of the new guy at risk by not being completely honest with him in the first place.Thats dishonest and irresponsible.

Ah! gotcha smiley

@diddy
hi babes(hugs)
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by diddy4(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2006
@eurphoria
hey dolls (xoxoxo)
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by eveseh(f): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2006
no i wont
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by kellorah: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2006
nope
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by obaf(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2006
the relationship is now like 3years,everybody knows them together,can the guy just move like that?what will he say happens
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Rhodalyn(f): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2006
i Could never ever forgive a guy if he ever did that to me
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Busta(f): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2006
yes, if u have the spirit of forgiveness but in terms of marriage, u gotta search ursef if thats wat u really wanna do
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Trendiest(f): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2006
first of all,if ur BF keep cheatin on u with his EX,dat means he still gat something for her and u're prolly just like a REBOUND girl or something, he might leave u for her if she wants him back, u gatta look deep into dat
but on d oda hand,it might just be a mistake or a situation u he couldnt help.u know guys are HORRIBLE at controling demselves,  but u cant make d same mistake twice cos if u do den its no more considered a mistake, u just still want some of ur EX's and her bootie,
MARRIAGE!!! huh, i dont know abt dat undecided undecided undecided
but i might forgive him tho,pendin on how many times and how often he did mess wit her
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by dontexe(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2006
It's quite difficult, because i've put so much to sustain the relationship for three years. What gives me the assurance that she would not do the same thing again. It's really disturbing; it might even have psychological effect, but i would still talk to her to know why she did that. The truth is that she still have hidden feelings for her Ex and, i may never trust her again, but i would forgive her. I will let her go and start all over. Though it's difficult but it's worth it than continuing in a relationship where there's no trust.

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by dontexe(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2006
It's quite difficult, because i've put so much to sustain the relationship for three years. What gives me the assurance that she would not do the same thing again. It's really disturbing; it might even have psychological effect, but i would still talk to her to know why she did that. The truth is that she still have hidden feelings for her Ex and, i may never trust her again, but i would forgive her. I will let her go and start all over. Though it's difficult but it's worth it than continuing in a relationship where there's no trust.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by kellorah: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2006
no cos if he's done it b4, y can't he do it again
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by iice(f): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2006
Well u know u never really can tell, u cannot be absolutely certain the person will not cheat again as u cannot be certain that the person will cheat. Me sha i guess i no fit 4give because i always insist say b4 u do something tell me oh, if u wan go bang another woman, make u tell me so we go jst disolve the relationship shap shap
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by fikky(f): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2006
iice na ur style wey i like.if en no want again make he kuku say.then i go find my way.i dont think i'lld ever forgive d guy even if i do,we would annul d relationship wink
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by iice(f): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2006
Hehehe funny@ the annul part
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by obaf(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2006
My friend told me,his Girlfriend one pastor told her to go and settle with the ex,that the Ex is using her spirit,that the only way she can break free from him by sleeping with him!!!
But all these,the lady confessed her self to her boyfriend which is my friend.the guy is now confused ,that she told him herself and begging him for forgiveness,that she did it for her spiritual reason.what can he do now?
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Eurphoria(f): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2006
[/quote][quote author=obaf link=topic=18614.msg520976#msg520976 date=1153860759]
My friend told me,his Girlfriend one pastor told her to go and settle with the ex,that the Ex is using her spirit,that the only way she can break free from him by sleeping with him!!!
But all these,the lady confessed her self to her boyfriend which is my friend.the guy is now confused ,that she told him herself and begging him for forgiveness,that she did it for her spiritual reason.what can he do now?

Only in Nigeria sad
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Damest09(f): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2006
As long as he is a boyfriend, slept with his ex, he will be my ex immediately, he become history the moment i know about it.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by squirrel20(f): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2008
as for me i'll find it very difficult if my bf should cheat on me with his ex. let's just say that would be the end of the relationship.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by culdalex(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2008
well it depends,, if the girl fils sorry
and intensionally opened up to you
i think that implies that she still loves you and that is why she is tryin to be transparent with u.

what if she decide not to tell you oor sshe did nt want you to know is there a posibitlity of u knowin

really this does nt mean that she does nt have to delt with
but as you all know there are diff ways of dealin with a girl dat is if she loves you

that it every thing depends on her approach
what lead to the confesion lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Godalone(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2008
undecided
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by izeek(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2008
i was at the cinemas to pick up my girl after work one friday night, when i met my bestfriends girl friend with some other guy at the galleria.
they stayed and watched a late night movie, and she even slept in the guys place.

prior to that time she told her guy she was going to get a textbook from a friend on the island.
well she felt i wud tell on her when i saw my friend, which i dint do,
but she went ahead and called her guy and said we met at the galleria.

when he asked her what she was doing she said they all went for a celebration. mind u i saw just her and this other guy.

now she makes it look like i said what i dint. they still habgout though, but i know better.

i can never forgive such lieing cheat of a girlfriend.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by noetic(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2008
yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness: See What These 2 Ladies Wore To My Shop Today (photo) / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.