Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend (9394 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Kekenapep: 5:15am On Jun 18, 2008
If thaat happens during marriage it's a different story altogether but if happens during courtship there is a feeling of mistrust that can NEVER be taken away, I cant live with that so I'm off. Dont want to keep looking over my back
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by zaragoza(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2009
@Eurphoria
What u should understand is that no guy can actually stand his girl cheating with another guy, be it his ex or not. Men are naturally jealous, though there's always an exception to every rule.
Women can always forgive cos its literally a man's world(no offense intended).
I'd rather my girl cheat with another girl than with a guy.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by biola44: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2009
she'll be m ;Dy next ex!
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by fashionkid(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2009
Well you said she confessed, She wasnt caught.Well here is my reasoning, confessing a sin means forsaking it.I think i will have loved to forgive her if i were your friend.But It still depends, You Know.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by fashionkid(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2009
Well you said she confessed, She wasnt caught.Well here is my reasoning, confessing a sin means forsaking it.I think i will have loved to forgive her if i were your friend.But It still depends, You Know.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by biola44: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2009
wink ;d
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
No. Women tend to have more control over their urges than men do, so unless her ex was dieing, she shouldn't have gone there.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Feelitx(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
I did forgive once and she did it again. An adulterous woman will never change.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by 9ja4lyfe(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2009
theres to many women in this world to stick with someone who disrespects u by stepping out on you with another guy. Tell her to hit the road. Even if im married for 30 years and someone cheat on me, its the end. Cos you wouldnt do that so someone u claim to love
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by krakane(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2009
i'll have to orgive her, but one thing there is dat she shouldn't come around me again coz i don wanna figure out that event in ma mind anymore, so she should just gerrout cool cool cool cool
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by biola44: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2009
of course i'll 4give her, but d r/s is over,
children who cant control their lust feelings dont need r/s angry
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Damoche10: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2009
I have a friend who is almost runing mad because of this. But in his own case he is married and do not deserve what his wife is doing to him cos he loves her to a fault. He also needs help cos he can't get it off his mind. Kindly visit https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-315167.0.html

He needs your help.

My advice to you depends on how important she is to your life. If you truely love her, I don't c why you shouldn't give her a second chance. ANd if you don't trust her anymore then send her away in a gentlemanly way without stress.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by MrWaters: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2009
Fair enough she confess. What if not?
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by MrIndomie(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
My ex did i forgave her n we continued but she spoilt the whole show by tellin me the relationship will nvr graduate to marriage. I sensed this and immediately I broke it.
@post , u can forgive her.d truth is dat its very difficult to erase exs especially in ladies lives cos they don't recover so quickly from a broken relationship. I pray my next will nt still be in love with her ex  grin
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by chines4(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2010
My friend told me,his Girlfriend one pastor told her to go and settle with the ex,that the Ex is using her spirit,that the only way she can break free from him by sleeping with him!!!
But all these,the lady confessed her self to her boyfriend which is my friend.the guy is now confused ,that she told him herself and begging him for forgiveness,that she did it for her spiritual reason.what can he do now?

Tell the lady that the spiritual cleansing is not complete until she bleeps all the guy in NL, Odey
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by kokoletz(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2010
Hehehehehehe
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by airminem(f): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
obaf:
Can you ever forgive your girlfriend if she confess to you that she cheated on you with her Ex?can you marry such a girl?It happened to a friend and he needs my advice!!!
Sad
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by airminem(f): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
zaragoza:
@Eurphoria
What u should understand is that no guy can actually stand his girl cheating with another guy, be it his ex or not. Men are naturally jealous, though there's always an exception to every rule.
Oh really?!
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by Polynek(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
I hv nothing to say in dix post, I don't even know why I commented
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by srclark: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
As long as you are not married yet you can forgive her but start to protect yourself (from stds) and your heart ,for me she will have to do something extra ordinary to make me marry her if she is smart she will walk away on her own or convince me beyond reasonable doubt . Sometimes uncontrollable situations make women step outside (mostly financial ). Then on the other hand sometimes it is their wake up call and she will know how to handle situations that can push her to cheat again .
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by srclark: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
zaragoza:
@Eurphoria
yes no doubt but it is what it is . This things are inevitable for a lot of ladies in naija when they are not yet married that is just the way it is except she is a virgin
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by MufasaLion: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Bitches will still go back after confession. They all leeches!
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
9ja4lyfe:
theres to many women in this world to stick with someone who disrespects u by stepping out on you with another guy. Tell her to hit the road. Even if im married for 30 years and someone cheat on me, its the end. Cos you wouldnt do that so someone u claim to love

You are a real Gee!. These women are all the same.

Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger / How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us / Choose One(pic)