Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? (3997 Views)

Can Friendship Survive Sex?? / Can Friendship Survive Sex? / Can Friendship Still Continue After Falling In Love With your Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by Greenified(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
chidekings:

sorry for concluding without knowing the full details
No Qualms
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Greenified:
Its over 2yrs, she's even engaged nw. Her fiance and i are also good frnds.
We broke up maturedly dear, not as enemies. I sat her down and told her why we needed to.
Finally, i made sure she got "the best man". Now tell me, why would she ever hate me?
she can hate you for rejecting her for whatsoever reason, you may not know how painful it is to be rejected, even if she is married, it will take the grace and fear of God to forgive.

Except of course, she's an angel who holds no grudge.
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by ITbomb(m): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2014
firstEVA:

Girl, it is more of maturity than being an angel.
A wise person should know when something is not going to work out and strive to be at peace with all men.

Personally I believe the world is getting smaller and I have this notion that as much as possible let my last meeting with anyone end up peacefully, you may never know where or what circumstances you will meet again.

That girl you saw selling okrika might be the wife of the president tomorrow, (apologies to mama peace)

2 Likes

Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by folah007: 6:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Friendship sure can wrk but d@ depends on d reason 4 breaking up in d first place.
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by Greenified(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
firstEVA: she can hate you for rejecting her for whatsoever reason, you may not know how painful it is to be rejected, even if she is married, it will take the grace and fear of God to forgive.

GROW UP...

1 Like

Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Greenified:
GROW UP...
All the best
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by danchuzzy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: It depends on how the relationship ended, if the two realised that they are not ready for what they are doing and decide to remain good friends then it is possible. But someone is gonna hurt when the other start dating someone else.

hurt like d way i hurt?
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
danchuzzy:

hurt like d way i hurt?
You are hurt?
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by danchuzzy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: You are hurt?

ehhn o..
dis babe break up wid me cos she b older dan me.
d craziest part izat i get t see her every weekday cos we r in d same dept.
finals tho!
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
danchuzzy:

ehhn o..
dis babe break up wid me cos she b older dan me.
d craziest part izat i get t see her every weekday cos we r in d same dept.
finals tho!
thats bad bro..... Nah she be ur 4st babe ni?
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by danchuzzy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: thats bad bro..... Nah she be ur 4st babe ni?

ehn o...

hw i go do nw
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by Youngpo413: 11:59am On May 20, 2015
chidekings:
it cant work......someone will still have some inordinate ambition
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by Odoemacyril(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2015
cirmuell:
Actually, She came back.
But if I was in that situation, I don't think I can take it...I just wanted her so badly then that I wouldn't mind being just friends.
d story is now getin complicated,. finally I accepted her as a friend ,we are nw v close,she sleep ova in my place most time BT we do have so much misunderstanding bcs of a new gal I have bin trying 2 move on wit,..now I am in between 2 lady
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by Odoemacyril(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2015
youngdee:
It never works in a situation where they both love(d) each other. Trust me, I'm talking from experience, if they were really in love, broke up and decided to be friends, if either of them gets into another relationship, the other party would be jealous and would be hurt. Its better they move on, friendship never works!
u are der
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by LadyJul(f): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2015
I'm still friends with my ex but wahala dey o....i actually dated my ex for a month and later found out he already had a g.f dats in another state his siblings already know the gal sef...anyway i forgave him for lieing to me but told him i can't date him again but we can still be friends...but everytime am with him he always try to kiss me and all dat, but as a sharp gal, i nor gree, sometimes he'll even beg me to sleep in his room dat nothing is gonna happen but I'll decline sharpaly....made it clear to him dat we're just friends now so he shouldn't expect me to treat him like my b.f, anyway he's still asking me to date him while he's still dating dat other gal....Told him Hell no! I can't date him wen he still has another gal, the funi thing is dat i still care for dis guy,have tried so many times to break d friendship...but i can't just kip malice with him but i don't think i can fall stupidly inlove with him, i dont even love him any more....i know dis guy just wanna fu*k me,,,,but fu*ck him too bcus my mama no born me as mumu
Re: Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? by missKiffy(f): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2015
Not really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Low Self Esteem Signs (women) / Guys Help Me Out: White Or Black Zpussy Which Is Sweeter / Can I Post My Dick Pic Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.